What's your favourite Disney/Pixar movie? Also talk about the overrated and underrated ones

What's your favourite Disney/Pixar movie? Also talk about the overrated and underrated ones.

pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVh4MqXCZyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>overrated
Do you mean Frozen or The Lion King?

Seconded for Mulan.
She's also probably my favorite female Disney character.

Technically a Disney movie

pixar really outdid themselves last year

Hunchback of Notre dame, second most underrated animated film I saw as a kid. Most underrated was the thief and the cobbler, but hunchback was just excellent.

Hunchback is overrated by millennials. It was okay, but I remind you it had those fucking shit gargoyles in it, and Demi Moore's voice broke my suspension of disbelief every time she spoke.

either mulan or hercules

Treasure Planet is still one of my favourite movies of all time, it blew my ass off when I saw it in the cinema. But I guess it missed out on the romance/princess success formula.

Lilo and Stitch, Mulan, Hercules and Tarzan are up there, too. I also just saw Moana, and thought it blew Tangled/frozen outta the water, but people seem to talk/care about it alot less.

Frozen and Lilo and Stitch.

Snow White is my favorite Disney movie, not sure how underrated it is.

For Pixar I'd have to say Up or Monsters Inc.

My dudes. Mulan is the GOAT Disney movie.

I respectfully disagree and argue that Emperor's new groove is a strong contender

Amen to both.

My brother of different parents, Treasure Planet is my favorite movie too. Both this movie and Pirates of the Caribbean awoke my pirate obsession but this movie but this movie also had some really nice fantasy sci-fi that I really love. Also the song really hit me home when I was younger, still my favorite from any Disney movie.

Mulan, Hunchback, Atlantis and Emperor's New Groove are also on the top of my favorites. Enchanted is an honorary favorite too, damn if it did a better work at "deconstructing" Princess movies than Frozen.

My llama fucking Incan.
For me my favorite would be Pocahontas which I saw recently for the first time.
That Savage song was great.
She was a total qt as well

Great Mouse Detective is my favorite Disney movie, WALL-E is my favorite Pixar one.

Most overrated Disney Movie ever is Big Hero 6, Lion King and Frozen I get the appeal of Big Hero 6 not so much.

Most underrated Disney Movie is Atlantis.

Pocahontas is a QT but I would like to bring attention to Alice and Maleficent for a moment

Maleficent is a 9/10 villain good choice.
To bad the Maleficent movie fucked everything up

1. Emperor's New Groove
2. Great Mouse Detective
3. Treasure Planet
4. Hercules
5. Alice in Wonderland (Classic)

1. The incredibles
2. Toy Story
3. Wall-E
4. Monster's Inc
5. Ratatouille

Great! Now I wanna See Maleficent's unbirthday!

>What's your favourite Disney[...] movie?

Alice in Wonderland. Is been my favorite Disney movie since childhood.

>watch Mulan as 6 year old
>not sure if you want her to be your waifu or big sis
Oh what a feel.

Frollo did nothing wrong
THIS FIRE IN MY PANTS

>Most Overrated
Frozen
Lilo and Stitch
Zootopia

>Overrated
>Lilo and Stitch
Wait what is there something I'm not in the know about? I hardly hear about Lilo and Stitch anymore.

>That Savage song was great.

Was the song always like that in English or they changed it? Legit question, I'm mexican and just recently heard the original language version of the song and it kind of surprises me that my version is more savage on the whole race aspect. And knowing how they censored that verse of Aladdin even on my country's version...

>I don't really like Sleeping Beauty but Maleficent is my favorite villain
>Then that live action movie happened
>I can almost feel in my bones how people will take this "oh betrayed misunderstood dindu nuffin" portrayal as the canon one instead of the classic petty villain one.

This. Her being vile was her main appeal. She was a fun villain.

It isn't. Even when it first came out, it was deemed to be a B-list Disney movie at worst, a bit of a cult movie at best. The crossover trailers were pretty neat, though.

Any hero can slay the villian, it takes a legend to court them.

I'll split it into as a kid and as an adult.
>Pixar as a kid
A Bug's Life
>Pixar as an adult
Toy Story/2
>Disney as a kid
Jungle Book
>Dinsey as an adult
Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty story wise is nothing special, it's a less scary version of Sleeping Beauty, but it's the best (prettiest) animated movie of all time. Fight me.

My favorite Disney movie is Oliver & Company. While I realize it isn't as grand or high-quality as other Disney films, it has held a special place in my heart since childhood. It's humble, short, cute, and heartwarming. It's certainly no masterpiece, but it always leaves me feeling happy. I understand why some don't like it, but I think it gets a lot of undeserved hate. Pretty harmless, fun movie.
Favorite Pixar film is Toy Story 2, no contest. It's a fucking masterpiece.

Holy shit I need this, now!

The villain's death is top tier.

Ratatouille is my favorite.

What about Brave and Brother Bear? I plan tow atch them tonight, haven't seen Brave ever and haven't seen Brother Bear since it was in theatres.

they have... bears.

Brave is okay and Brother Bear is hot trash.

my Pixar favs
Finding Nemo
WALL-E
Toy Story 2
Incredibles
Toy Story

The Great Mouse Detective. the only sherlock holmes adaptation that matters

loved the villain song in that one

Agree

Some of the more aggressive language was toned down in the re-releases and DVD releases because race war is okay as long as nobodies feelings get hurt.

Zootopia isn't Pixar

>Incest is wincest

Incest is cancer and ruins everything.

My favorites are The Incredibles/Tarzan.

Pocahontas is very underrated, just never watch the sequel.

I thought most people liked Pocahontas 2 better though, am I wrong?
Also, yeah, Tarzan is pretty underrated. I actually love the Phil Collins songs.

I've never seen anyone say P2 is better. I only saw part of it when I was younger but I remember what I saw being pretty mediocre.
>I actually love the Phil Collins songs.
Hell yeah, I get hype as fuck when I hear them playing on the radio. Tarzan is one of the few movies I actually own.

Brother Bear is underrated, the first twenty minutes are rock solid. Middle flounders a bit, but it comes back in the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=rVh4MqXCZyc

Brother Bear 2 is also completely adequate