Hispanic Berkeley college students form human chain to stop white students from getting to class

Hispanic Berkeley college students form human chain to stop white students from getting to class

youtube.com/watch?v=3R6dzZdceT4

>Protesters can be heard shouting “Go around!” to white students who attempt to go through the blockade, while students of color are greeted with calls of “Let him through!”

We have to send them back

That's a nice booty in the thumbnail on the left, gonna jack off before I exercise.

Fucking Chicanos, they need to be exiled.

UCB is full of degenerates.
UCLA >>>> UCB

does anyone have any more videos on this?
surprised there wasn't more coverage.
Also I understand the whole "whit pepl r bad" meme but honestly now, if a similar group didn't allow black people to cross the bridge they would be expelled in a heartbeat.
I'm kinda glad I don't go to the university of cuckly. I might have just ended up calling everyone racial slurs and getting kicked out for triggering sjws

dats raciss

>if a similar group didn't allow black people to cross the bridge they would be expelled in a heartbeat

Their hypocrisy is one of the main reasons we hate them.

This is so surreal and retarded

STOP CALLING THEM HISPANIC

THAT'S A MESTIZO

IF YOU CALL THAT STUPID MEXICAN SHIT A "HISPANIC" THEN YOU ARE LUMPING SPANISH PEOPLE AND MESTIZOS TOGETHER AND BLAMING MESTIZO CRIME ON THE SPANISH MAN

>white people are evil demons who genocide everyone in their way and enslave/conquer the world and colonize everything even though they are a global minority

>hey i know what we should do, piss off white people

Talk about poking the bear with a stick.

1 drop of nigger blood makes you a nigger

1 drop of spic blood makes you a spic

Hey man most Mexicans are brotier too

lol I remember this shit from last year

spics at it again

Never had this problem at UCSB.

California was a mistake.

There is no thing as spic blood retard

There is no such thing as a hispanic genetically cause hispanic isn't a race. All the brown ones have indio DNA. Hispania genes don't make a beaner brown, dipshit.

Maybe if you went to school, you would have learned the spanish caste system

1 drop of white blood makes you a racist

I mean if they really want to bring back segregation I'm game

T
U
R
D

S
K
I
N

S
P
I
C

Save the sexual tension for working out.

I'm not a mestizo

I'm a pure Spanish you mongrol

I bet you're a mestizo

You're just scared that the spanish man is waking up and doesn't want to be blamed for your crimes

EVERYBODY THIS MAN IS A MESTIZO

MESTIZOOOOOO

>implying a Japanese girl needs to care about spic culture and history

How does it feel have dark skin, turd?

Change that to mestizo

The Spaniards are our european brothers you anti white kikes

The problem is not hispanics

It's mestizos

Change it or you're anti white

Typical mestizo mentality, also you're a race mixing degenerate

Good advice but too late.

fuck you

Spain was raped by Arabians from Africa for 800 years and you claim they're worse genetically?

> I are nigger that hates MESTIZO SHITSKINS

Kys, nigger. Mudslime. Paki.

>tfw...hispanics did/are doing this again n shiiiieet
every time i literally go: WHAT NOW? jesus christ...

Oh, human chain because they wuz racist
>they live in their country and most are chicano anchor babies
fucking retards

hahaha look at this retard thinking spanish people are his friends

whats wrong with cucks today? i mean really
>taco niggers blocking your way
>walk through them
>they assault you
>defend yourself with immediate lethal force
>win the trial
>gloat on twitter like zim zam
JUST DO IT

are you the half greek - half spaniard manlet that was bitching about da hispanic term yesterday? fucking kekekek get over it venancio alexopoulus...

they realize this is just pissing us off right?

Send them to hell.

>STOP CALLING THEM HISPANIC

You're right user. Spic and/or wetback are FAR more appropriate words.

Thats what happens when you go to Berkley

This faggot is something else lmao

This is basically a masterclass in how to turn normal white people into nazis

Can't flim flam the Zim Zam.

BIX NOOD

I actually agree

I hate Latinos like Latin American for ruining the word hispanic for spanish people.

Just because I defend hispanics like the spanish doesn't mean i'll defend mexicans

Spanish are black Arabian rape children :p

You should care about this though

White students should form a human chain around the human chain

>What's that Tyrone? You haven't eaten in two days? Well that's too bad, you can't leave until we achieve equality!

RED ROVER RED ROVER

White people should form a human wall in front of the welfare office

You know the Berkley staff encourages this shit.

> yeahhhh we sent the message out

Fucking kikes

Maybe in your next life you can be a cute Japanese girl, sorry you had to become a shit skinned mexiturd with an identity crisis

I'm a professor at a local university myself, and I gotta ask... WTF is the college head doing??? Doesn't this idiot have security guards? Don't you have police forces to restore order?

If such shit ever happened in Russia, the principal and his deputies would be fired the next day, and the students would get expelled, no matter who their mommies and daddies are.

This is too ridiculous to be real. Is this a elaborate false flag operation to sway public opinion towards supporting Trump?

What I thought.

It's fucking Berkeley. It's like their goal is to get everyone pissed at eachother by way of kiking.

In all fairness most of those wetbacks have no idea who their fathers are so it would be difficult for the colleges to know.

>form human chain to stop white students from getting to class
It should be legal to shoot these apes on the head

>The people, United, Will never Be defeated
>Actively separating people by race

Cognitive dissonance is one hell of a meme amongst leftists.

They're united against white people.

Who cares. no one will be learning anything useful there anyway.

Man if they stopped me I'd shout out that I'm Jewish and they're being antisemites.

Why don't they say

>Barbarians, United...

?

Oh but they are.
A group of communist chicanos came to my university and they explicitly excluded white folks from becoming autonomous in their new communist regime. Everyone else had their own portions of land

When I woke up this morning, I thought this was a big deal. Then I realized that this bridge gets blocked by some oppressed minority every 6 months. Nothing to see here.

I'd get a balaclava and a nazi flag to troll them.

THeres something about saying "students over profit" when they are attending one of the most prestigious universities in the US.

They dont realize that corporate spaces are helping to fund university research to enhance learning for these students?

Im so confused.

go full klan

Reminder that these protests are ALL funded by Soros and Soros-related associates. The protestors might not even know it themselves but... internal documents have shown this.

Found the nigger.

give them equality
punch them in the face like you would if some white cunt did the same shit

As a Hispanic I absolutely despise chicanos, they make the rest of us look bad.

Because they didn't pay any money to get there. Infact they've been living off the generosity of the white people they hate so much for so long they have no concept that everything costs money. They think they should get gibsmedat because... reasons.

Spanish=/="hispanic". Hispanic means little brown ppl

There has to be zero tolerance for this. The left have proven themselves once again to be nothing but childish god damn bullies. Whites treating any other race like this would be immediately expelled and have their lives ruined.

By not holding them accountable for this it feeds their ego and let's them know that it's ok harass people based on their colour of skin. They are nothing but spoiled children that have never heard the word "no"

What is stopping someone from putting an IED on a drone and flying it over the students for maximum carnage?

probably willpower

How can I be a nigger? I'm not even in a woodpile.

Because if their attacked (even if they deserve it) they will say it's proof of oppression and god only knows what sort of welfare gibsmedat they'll get for that one.

This happened in Commiefornia

just say your a muslim chechen and see if they move aside

Whites make up less than 30% of enrollment at that institution. The white privilege meme just doesn't hold up, there.

Berkeley student here. was almost assaulted by a spic the other day in a McDonald's after he heard my friend and I discussing kikery in the bay. was hilarious as fuarkk

kek, that's because Berkeley doesn't have affirmative action, so the chinks fill up the class with their high iqs. don't try to bring this up with any student, it doesn't get through

Paint Cali red brother.
Let them try to flee into Arizona so we can cull them as they run.
Captcha: SPQR EUROPE

>bullies.

Look, we SERIOUSLY need to stop calling the left "bullies." Think about it: bullies are stereotypically "big" and scary and dominant in appearance....... LIBERALS ARE NOT. They are LITERAL FAGGOTS. I mean, when they are not actually homosexual, they are these strange-looking, genderless mutants... hardly threatening at all.

Now... the stereotypes that go along with the right? "Hicks," "rednecks," "nazis," etc. Now compare the two: which do you think are the TOUGHER of the bunch?

One side can have a loud, annoying voice, sure... But the other side are simply tough as nails.

Do NOT let improper use of the word "bully" get to their heads. They'll try and use it to their advantage.

that's because russia is a 2nd world shithole with average income of 7000 per year, lower than even china now

Well said. Good point.

Your comment was brushed aside but in actuality I see another Nazi type event happening soon because of all this shit coming along with the corruption and mass migration.

For what purpose?

>no matter who their mommies and daddies are.
Somehow I doubt this is how Russia works.