youtu.be/dFka2svTFI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unemployment is still at 10% though

Because he's ten times smarter than the majority of cuckservatives

>president controls gas prices
>destabilise the middle east like we've never seen before
>implying bin laden mattered at that point
>thinking actual unemployment is below 8%

because he's black and white people are playa haters who are becoming less useful and productive as time goes on.

it is not that he is misunderstood it is that the small dick republicans hate the fact that a black man is stronger richer and more powerful than they are

>Get Bin Laden
>Use circular logic as proof that you caught him

I don't even need to check the rest.

Doubled the national debt, military action in egypt, libya, yemen, first president to assassinate an American citizen, gave guns to Mexican cartels that were used on Americans, gave guns to islamics that were used on Americans, highest racial tension since water fountains were color coded, lowest govt approval ratings in history, quadrupled cost of healthcare, skyrocketing tuition, threatens whistleblowers, gitmo still open

That is the same reason they are doing everything they can to stop Hillary cause she does not have a dick and they can not stand that

Chris has been a millionaire for the last several decades so he has no idea what the economy is really like now for the average person, or what is was like 10 years ago, or 20.

Just because this stuff happened while he was president doesn't mean he is responsible.

Reagan gave guns to the cartel's and the Islamic's where was the outrage then

/thread

Well I was 6 during his final year in office so idk

>Redefine the definition of "unemployed"
>Unemployment suddenly drops
>Declare presidency a smashing success

Also
>End two wars
>Create two new ones
>Presidency status: SUCCESS

Google victim complex kicking in again. Will it ever end?

Because he is a black democrat and we hate black democrats no matter what. Actually we hate everything.

>leaving Iraq in a terrible state
>illegal warfare
>mass espionage network
>hiring hillary
>said you could keep your doctor
>mocked mitt romney over Russia comment
>then russian reset failed
>red line
>duterte fiasco
>Libya
>didn't visit paris after terror attacks
>muhammad can't be slandered
>iran deal
>fast & furious
>refugeeism
>butthurt over trump
>marrying a tranny

In the 1980s, when he was President, stupid.

Did he really end two wars though?

Let's not forget the outrages gas prices as soon as he took office.

Probably evens out.

>misunderstood
I am pretty sure whites hate him because he's black, not because misunderstood. They jump through mental gymnastics to justify it though.

Real US unemployment is actually much higher - around %20. Low paying jobs, underemployed and stagnant wage increases.

1. i mean yea bin laden is dead so he got him
2. because the rest are true?

>samefagging

top kek

We are bombing seven countries atm.

Well according to the hearings Oliver North was solely responsible for everything bad that happened during the Reagan administration.

>anyone who hates obama is just a racist meme

youtu.be/dFka2svTFI4

Well Chris Rock has had two massively huge comedy specials, several movies, and a few TV shows. Yet he is failing as a comedian...

He wants gas to cost more. The fact that it is $2.50 IS a failure to him.

Chris smokin' rocks ever since Obama got him on that we president now high.

yeah he is the reason all this shit has happend he sold weapons to Osama and his people to fight the Russians the Russians left Osama asked for the help he was promised in setting up his government Reagan said fuck off pissed them off so they did 9/11

Careful man. You gonna get suicided.

yeah

>end 2 wars

getting gas down had nothing to do with him
ending two wars is a gross misrepresentation of what occurred and the consequences
getting bin laden had nothing to do with him
bringing unemployment down had nothing to do with him

passing executive orders to allow citizens to be indefinitely detained without trial if suspected of terrorism as well as allowing the military to be used against their own citizens is disgusting

President doesn't control gas prices. I know because you told me when gas was $3.50 a gallon

We're still in 2 wars + Syria

Obongo was LITERALLY on the other side of the world when Bin Laden was capture by the Navy

Unemployment is 10%

Yep then Bush pardoned him god what a crooked group of people

Only chris rock could go from being a nobody nigger to being richer than 98% of the country and still play the victim card.

CTR shills still don't know how to post.

then why where they blaming him when it went up in price

End two wars? Which two?

sorry am old

I love how that nigger thinks that a regular Joe working 2-3 jobs just to scrape by means unemployment is down because there are MORE JOBS (technically).

Bush got bin laden. Obama just took the credit for it.

When did chris rock become such a nigger?

Oh and thanks for the complement.

Bye the new wikileaks obama in 2008 was given a list of people who shall be in oval office with him bye he,s foregn donorsand despite the fact that it wasnt perfectly matching it was damn close.EAVEN THE CUCHEAD YOUNG TURDS admired it to be true!

Uhhh those wars aren't ended. Gas is cheap because the economy is stagnant, so consumption is down causing a supply glut. Unemployment is down because people have been unemployed so long they've dropped off the government's data radar.

Why is Chris Rock a stupid nigger and OP is always a fag?

>leaving Iraq in a terrible state
Those fucks wouldn't even help themselves
>illegal warfare
?
>mass espionage network
?
>hiring hillary
Good decision.
>said you could keep your doctor
You could.
>mocked mitt romney over Russia comment
True
>then russian reset failed
Putin hates the US.
>red line
?
>duterte fiasco
Seriously? The guy is a notorious asshole.
>Libya.
He's not god. Can't save everyone.
>didn't visit paris after terror attacks
Why should he?
>muhammad can't be slandered
Sure he can.
>iran deal
Bad idea.
>fast & furious
?
>refugeeism
We should protect innocents. But at what cost.
>butthurt over trump
Having an idiot as a successor would butthurt anyone.
>marrying a tranny
Proof?

The ones he started :v

Because the jobs he's creating pay poverty wages.

God damn Chris Rock is stupid
What two wars did he end
Fracking and a collapsing world economy is why gas is cheap
He started 6 new wars killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people and forcing millions more to leave their homelands.
And doubled the national debt all while running the most inept and corrupt administration in US history
He is the new high water mark for failure

And he forced people into Obamacare.

Only black people don't understand what "unemployment" is considered in America.

Don't have a job? Not unemployed.
Homeless without a job? Not unemployed.
Too old/sick to work? Not unemployed.

Applied for unemployment? Congratulations, you're unemployed!

>I identify as Democrate

ZERO

PERCENT

INTEREST

RATES

FOR

FUCKING

YEARS

STRAIGHT

>fast & furious
>?

The Obama administration sold untrackable firearms to mexican drug cartels.

We're finding the guns now because they're getting ditched after they've been used to commit murders

It's down also because after you give up looking for a job after you are initially "unemployed" you are no longer included in the statistics. You have to be actively looking to be considered unemployed by the government

Its a very jewish, yet very real way they manipulate the numbers.

Was Bushes plan

What the illegal war on iraq for oil again Bush did that

Started buy Bush yet again

No prob here

Was changed buy the republicans in the end is why it is all fucked up

Iran deal was a grate thing they stopped trying to make nukes how is that a bad thing

Just cause michellel could kick you weak ass does not make her a trany

Basically the GOP caused so much trouble and wasted so much money and got so many people killed during the Bush admin that their only way to survive was to just scream at the next guy and never stop. basically as long as they attack, they're not being held accountable for their actions.

That's how they were able to get away with shit like not putting AN ENTIRE FUCKING WAR on budget, and then blaming the next guy who did put it on budget.

Devoid of a moral center, they began to rely upon infotainment pundits to create rhetoric for them, to the point that the tail now wags the dog, hence the Trump candidacy.

Obama himself is incidental, he could have been anybody and they still would have used him as their foil, it was a matter of survival for the GOP, it was how they kept the "tea party" and other disaffecteds in-house.

History will treat him kinder, he'll be remembered as a stable centrist.

I haven't been offered a savings account rate since pre-2008.

After 2008 I just keep getting credit card mails.

My bank keeps trying to make me put my money in what is basically "let us gamble your money on Wall Street".

They recently closed down a high-traffic bank that's close to me because they couldn't "afford it" and make everyone go to the tiny shitty 24-hour bank next to welfare shopping area because they own the parking lot.

You sure thee are not the guns Reagan and Bush gave them

the sad part is the gop public believes every fucking bit of it

>ended 2 wars

This one irks me the most. People do know that we've actually been increasing the number of troops in Iraq for the past couple of years, right?

Did they just forget that it existed and figured "eh, it's probably all wrapped up by now"?

What? He did nothing to bring gas prices down, fracking did that. He did nothing to improvement unemployment. He didn't end 2 wars.

Because he's been a snarky cunt that has the audacity to talk down to the American people in an elected position.

Nobody WANTS to see the good he's done, because he's such an asshole and acts like anyone couldn't have dragged America out of a recession in 8 years.

Well Bush did say it was over in like 2007 or 8 did he not

>End 2 wars
A US soldier literally just died today fighting in Iraq, and there are still casualties in Afghanistan on a weekly basis because we still have ~20k soldiers there.

The people who understood him are the people who voted against him.

well what do you expect if you do not give someone respect why should they give it back

yeah and look at the lovely things fraking also got us earthquakes and water that burns

I voted for Obama twice and I am happy with what he has done.
I will be voting for Clinton to carry on his legacy.

I'm pretty sure Republicans are on the way out for good.

This, he's been an enormous dick to half of America. Doesn't even attempt to pretend they have concerns, just an arrogant ' this isn't who we are ' and/or jokes at their expense.

He's really been the great divider. He's split this country completely, might be our last president.

But that citizen was a member of al-qaida

Except he was a victim. He was beaten and called nigger during his whole school life and had to work a shitty red lobster job between low paying road gigs.

You NEET alt-right cucks are more of a nigger than he ever was. He actually went from nothing to multi-millionaire unlike your silver spoon-fed candidate that's going to lose in two weeks.

It's dumb to say Obama got Bin Laden, it was more like a bunch of people working around the clock to track his moments. Obama had absolutely nothing to do with the work. The only thing he did was say "yes" when they asked if they could launch a strike to his hiding location.

>ended the wars

what a meme

we never stopped being at war, no matter how much cute language obama uses

>HE A GUD BOI! HE DINDU NUFFIN

Only Nixon can end a war, end the draft, put a man in the moon, and open relations with China, then be told he was the worst president of the 29th century

On* the moon

*20th century

But noble peace prize, despite the fact that one of his campaign promises was to escalate the war in Afghanistan.

no what has split the country is the racist assholes that hate him just cause he is black you can blame someone for causing trouble just cause of there skin

i like in more

>Split this country completely

That silly nigger had the nerve to tell other niggers their lives matter. Fuck him.

kek 2016!!!

Did you just have a stroke?

even he knows that one was bullshit they just wanted to piss a lot of people off

need sleep
it should say you can not blame someone

and why you care australia ?

>Reps
>losing Senate

Bin laden was long dead before then. I'll believe it when I see proof

"Playa haters"? Dear God. You people really are a bunch of ill-educated cretins aren't you?

HOLY SHIT
OP JUST BROKE THE META WITH 62 POSTS BY THIS ID!!!
Sage

But he didn't do any of that shit

>$2.50 gas due to OPEC flooding the market in an attempt to wreck the yank shale industry
>Real unemployment more like 20% since those not looking for work aren't counted
>Theater of the ME wars has been expanded to syria. Wars haven't actually ended
>""""Osama Bin Ladens""""" body dumped in the ocean before anyone could verify it was him

In 2008 he signed the deal to withdraw troops from Iraq by around 2011.

Afterwards, we still kept a couple hundred (~500) boots on the ground for "peacekeeping", but the amount we left is never enough to actually keep the peace, so we've steadily been sending more and more troops back over there, and we're currently around 5,000 or so. Small in comparison to the 170k we had at it's peak, but it's far from anything resembling a real withdrawal.

None of this is even mentioning the myriad of other cans of worms that the current administration has managed to open up all over the ME. The notion that Obama isn't a major warhawk is laughable on its face.

I couldn't understand this post and then I read it in a Russian accent and it made sense.

yeah and when he started pulling torps out in 2011 and 12 republicans all bitched that he should have left them

>2014
>just like criss rock, you need some new material nigger