youtube.com/watch?v=aLeQ6yz8Wrk
youtube.com/watch?v=vairkEHzNN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>GIVE US A SIGN YOU ARE OK
He did yesterday retard.

>implying it's not an edited video posted by HRC agent after they offed him

This autistic looking bitch reminds me of pic related

His mom isn't home so he is busy trying on her things today.

Well shit. OH well, back to Shapiro videos I guess.

I put a powerful blood magic hex on him the other day. He's probably sick or dealing with a big loss right now. He'll be dead by the end of next year

Doesn't mean we can't have a kickass styx thread in his absence.

ALRIGHT Sup Forums

How did you discover styx?

get that shit out of here.

For a heretical pagan who deserves to be burned alive, he has excellent political analysis and I highly suggest the subscribe.

I saw a video of his about meme magic when I was looking that up, and then his other videos got recommended to me.

Red Ice, got told by based Styx the Seer

He converts people en-masse to kek with the use of esoteric means, praise Styx the prophet, praise Kek

nice proxy Styx

He has very sexy hands

shadilay styxers

he posted a video telling us to flood into some ICQ chat that he kept up for 2 minutes before deleting.

Styx``s still trollin, bois

CTR is butthurt for Styx.

shadilay styxers

I remember his vids would sometimes pop up in the autoplay/recommended queue. Coupled with MAYBE 2 or 3 threads here a few months ago, I passed him off as a dork.

For whatever reason, I watched through a couple vids of his couple months back and now I think he's my favorite political YT'r.

I skip the occult stuff--not interested. He should really have separate sections on the channel, though. Perhaps in time.

I've been watching his stuff for about six months, but am I the only one that loves his work on a purely political basis? As a political science major his analysis is some of the best I've seen but I just don't care about occultism/memetics. I appreciate it, but it just doesn't interest me.

"Shadilay Styxers"

>that feel when you won't get as much analysis from Styx when the election ends

hes about to get thrown out of his house if he loses that court case the poor bastard

Came across Styx backstage at a King Diamond concert. He was controlling people telepathically like an RC car. He had so many people bumping around and dazed it was like a Hillary rally. After he had a few drinks he began speaking backwards and you could hear satanic verses scrambled with the string of grunts. We exchanged blood pacts and admired each other's wooden stakes. We both have permits for those BTW

This is truly depressing. This election has been so exciting an made me so god damn angry and stressed, but I know I'll remember it fondly for the rest of my life.

I love all of you guys.

Op his Grandfather passed away

Political science major? You must be smart kid.

Nah, I hear you, its refreshing to have someone like Styx or Molyneux for that matter who comes off as more neutral than say counter-jihadists going full black-pill whining and moaning in some victim-modus. He gets to the point and the consequence of both sides the pond without going into some personal pseudo-rambling. That being said, praise kek.

In times like these someone with a camera and a microphone, maybe $50 dollars of equipment, can produce content that is better than the talking heads at the legacy media. We are the future.

Don't worrry OP Kek watches over us all, even our favorite memeagician styx.

underated

believing in super heroes, if God exist then why does he not exist?

I was looking for prediction videos during the Republican primaries predicting on who will win a particular state and stuff and his analysis was spot on. His stuck out like a sorethumb compared to other videos. Ever since then I knew I found a goldmine of information, his occult shit is eh but I dont even bother watching them.

>its refreshing to have someone like Styx or Molyneux for that matter who comes off as more neutral than say counter-jihadists going full black-pill whining and moaning in some victim-modus.

This. I can't stand fucks like Milo or Lauren Southern anymore because god damn it all they talk about is political correctness. Not saying it isn't worth being addressed, but it's just the pop music of the alt-right.

Yeh. I'm going to need a sauce

A fuckin leaf, non contributing, just a waste of data.

Literally who?

Fuck off with your jewtube shit.

has bill been working out?

Lauren Southern's videos are literally cringe. She latches on to trends and never gets passed feminism and safe spaces. Literally suicide tier she needs to fook off and let the men talk.

I kek'd way harder than I should have, thank you user.

He said he was dealing with family shit. He will be back soon.

At least its not fuckin leafy being shilled, styxhexenhammer666 is one of the few political youtubers I would highly recommend. To not know him is your loss.

Agreed, but she's good for marketing. She's hot as fuck and will turn many impressional horny moderates over to our side of thinking.

The "hot lady beside thing" is a time tested quality marketing strategy.

the pepe occult meme magic video was recommended by goytube

at the time I was chuckling about how fucking weird he was, but super clever at the same time. never thought hed blow up like this though

yeah I tell people about this, I nicknamed him political jesus, I told him dont let the hippie looks fool you. He is very informative. I always joke that he is equivalent to 10 paid MSM pundits combined.

>oh look a logical discrepancy from the SJW's
>we point out like SJW's are going to give a fuck about noble means to a political discussion
Yeah no, at this point I believe shit like (((Rebel Media))) is truly controlled opposition in some form to pull focus off the vital points by delving into anti-SJW'ism. Even a mentally challenged person can do what fractions like Sargon, (((Milo))) and (((Rebel media))) are doing.

>Even a mentally challenged person can do what fractions like Sargon, (((Milo))) and (((Rebel media))) are doing.

Thanks Norway, we all understand that. I'm saying it's going to go a long way in increasing the cause. Who gives a fuck if it's purely geniuses that latch on. And no, I'm suggesting this kind of thing is going to turn any SJW's, it's going to help bring over retarded moderates.

Power in numbers, and that's what we need.

*not suggesting

>How did you discover styx?
youtube.com/watch?v=vairkEHzNN4 this video when i used to smoke that shit and i watch his occult videos

im suprised to see him getting posted here years later doing political videos

my boyfriend linked me one of his threads since he looks like Pegasus from Oyasumi Punpun (pic related) and I haven't looked back since.

I hope the funeral and related grievances go well, even though I am at a loss for what to watch

he said his grandpa died and he'd be away

>when your BF introduces you to Sup Forums

He didn't, we met through Sup Forums. Pretty sure we started browsing in the same year though

Why do people here worship this guy? All he does is explain the news in a very Sup Forums friendly way, push his edgy demon gore books and talk extremely vague about the occult.

>summer 2015 migrant crisis and still ongoing
>US and Canada is being flooded with pretty much all of the world including economical political prostitution
>at the best as a speed bump in this political sphere, moderate the already open borders and give amnesty to the illegals
I don't think we have time to slowly conditioning people pushing them to the right. If someone have yet not woken up in some way or another, they are a lazy bitch and deserve to be dragged through the gutter in what to come.

He posted here with a timestamp , something about not being a satanist anymore

then I started watching his videos

What did he mean by this?

You're new to Sup Forums. There's a lot more white people in the world than Sup Forums would like you to believe. But if Trump doesn't get elected it is probably over.

So night before last. Lurk more Texas.

I have no idea what is going on in the world today without my daily styx fyx.

Plz come back!

people hook through Sup Forums ? Atleast now i have hope my time spend here is not going to be wasted

Was looking up Rand Paul videos.

There is hope user, never give up!

The only political commentary worth a damn comes from Jahans.

>There's a lot more white people in the world than Sup Forums would like you to believe. But if Trump doesn't get elected it is probably over.
Birthrates and open-borders doesn't give a fuck about the now. It's the consequence of said trends.

Japanese birth rates have been below replacement rates since the 70's, still very populous and economically competent. Same for Germany. It takes much longer for whites to die out from that than it does for us to have enough and do something about it. We've got time. It's important that we don't jump the gun on this. Get it?