If John Wick was dropped in Gotham, how well would he do for himself?

If John Wick was dropped in Gotham, how well would he do for himself?

How much of Batman's rogue gallery would he kill before Batman brought him in?

Unless they came after him personally he wouldn't give a shit.

One because Batman would shove him up his ass to fight the other robins who live in his anal cavity.

He's just Deathstroke with 2 eyes.

>inb4 he could beat Bats

I know Sup Forums hates Batman, but at least be accurate.

I think he would be more of a high class Tommy Monaghan but also a lot less pure and morally ambiguous.

He could take on all his more human villians (might even kill the Joker just to start a conflict with Batman), but on characters like Croc or that sexy mama of Orca he gets fucked. Batman could take him.

Basically goes the same as the return of red hood thing.

Runs rampant on the underground until bats steps in and helps him get his dog back

He'd kill Bats too, just shoot him right in the mouth.

Deathstroke and Deadshot would probably be similar to Dafoe in that they have a professional respect bordering on friendship so they'd probably go on a purge before Batman steps in

He's just your standard Gary Stu.

I mean they're both equally invulnerable in their respective universes.

Whatching the first movie. This guy kills everyone without any effort to the point that I start to root for the vilains.

I'm gonna go ahead and say none? Most of Batman's rogues are evil genius types, who he'd never find. Riddler, Joker, etc. would just keep luring him into deathtraps. Not to mention Bruce's fucking powered enemies, jesus christ. He could do jack shit against firefly, and i'm fairly sure killer croc is bulletproof. Bane would wreck his shit harder than he did Batman's.

He could MAYBE beat penguin.

you've never loved someone, have you?

He gets legit hurt in the second one. I'd be surprised if he survives the third.

Dogs aren't people, user.

My nonwhite radar is going off

>Dogs aren't people
True, they are better in every way.

Are you ignoring the bullet wound? Or the time he needed his friend to save him? Or the SECOND time he needed his friend to save him? Seriously Jackie Chan gets less hurt in 10 movies than he does in the first one.

It's called Hitman and it was storytimed last weekend

>second one
Did you not see him stapling himself together at the end of the first?

Why would he go after the rogues? He's a retired assassin, not a vigilante.