Would you pay it, Sup Forums?

would you pay it, Sup Forums?

5 dollars a slice is a fucking rip off it better have Liberace'a cum on it.

why the fuck would the gems care about human oppression or laws?

also where would they be on a political compass?

>5$ slices

Fuck off with that that slice better be a quater of the pizza New york style.

Fuck now I want little Caesars.

Fuck.

Fuck no. Fucking cheap-ass faggots.

s it even a pride fair without overweight men dressed in leather dancing on floats?

That slice has to be as big as a whole small pizza for me to pay 5 bucks for it

I'm sure Greg is somewhere off-screen dancing on a float.

Steven would be all excited about the spectacle of a parade and having fun, the Gems would end up accompanying him

>(((pride))) $5 slices

You can buy a whole pizza for $5.

And don't act like that pizza there is high quality. Stuff you buy by the slice is never good.

>liberal don't have a grasp of basic economy

Color me surprised!

As everyone else here says, fuck no.
Funny.

>why the fuck would the gems care about human oppression or laws?
It's my """headcanon""" that Rose Quartz lets out a mild mental dampener initially designed so her troops would all get along and any population on an invaded planet would be easier to control.
This has affected mankind in SU since their first forays into agriculture and later civilization, so earth had a much less eventful and gentler history.
I mean, the population of beach city is weird as fuck- a considerable percentage of children are non-verbal past the age of four, Mayor Dewey doesn't actually run on any political platforms, despite distinct races existing they don't really hold onto any cultural icons like traditional dress, religious beliefs, etc.

>Faggot that can't afford his 5$ slice

>$5 slice

no wonder jews support lgbt movement, it's a gold mine

I was kind of hoping there would be an episode where Buck was shown to be gay, most likely with Sour Cream, and then Mayor Dewey throws a big over the top pride parade for Buck.

Then the message would be about how extravagant pride parades aren't really necessary, and Buck doesn't want to have his sexuality define who he is, but he's still glad that he has a supportive dad.

Still kind of hoping for it.

that poizza better come with grated gold dust and a diamond studded crust for 5 bucks a slice

GET EM PENCE!!!

I'm not saying he wouldn't do it if his son asked him to, but he has fucked two different female appearing golems.

i have nothing to feel pride for

Guys what if the slices are REALLY BIG???

>shitting on pride parades

I feel like that'd cause a bigger shitstorm than 'can't read :('

They better be XBAWKSHUEG big.

Steven's like HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA WE'RE GAY COME ON PEARL I WANT TO SEE THE FAGS

Hey, how are you enjoying your summer here my good user? Be sure to check in your closet for liberals tonite.

That would be an extremely divisive episode and completely out of character for the show

This fucking sword swings in way too many fucking directions.
What's the saying?
The double-edged sword cuts both ways, but the 100-blade swordball slashes the shit out of everyone.

>they be on a political compass?
They are anarchists for sure.

Yeah, it would be. Steven Universe is a lot more subtle when it wants to preach about sensitive topics.

I just want Buck to be homo.

I want to know who his mother is.

Garnet.

Would it though? Personally, I'm a live and let live kinda guy, and prejudice seems fucking retarded to me. That said, pride parades are gauche as fuck, and probably only make things worse for the LGBT community in the long run.

I mean really, running around the streets making a ton of noise while dressing up like the worst stereotypes imaginable... probably want to tone that shit down just a bit.

>FIVE DOLLAR PIZZA'S

Fuck you

>tfw have the same chances as Jamie

>$5 for a slice of pizza
It's because of shit like this people hate gays

I wouldn't pay even five cents for gay pizza, my friend.

...might take a slice if it was free, though. I'll eat free gay pizza, I don't care.

I dunno, there's this really good burrito shack I go to run by a couple of gays.
Really good burritos.

>5 FUCKING DOLLARS

Even Costco pizza slices are like, two bucks.

Dude, that's an entirely different beast. Gay burritos beat out gay pizza any day of the week.

Has this artist never been to a pizza place?

>five fucking dollars for a SLICE of pizza
Now i see why Sup Forums wants to gas all gays

That's really fair if it comes with a drink and a side. Like a whole meal goddamn.

>New York Style
>Little Caesars
New York Style pizza is really thin, floppy, and greasy. Most of the appeal comes from the fact that it's like 1.50-2.00 for a slice big enough to constitute an entire meal. Their Deep Dish Pizza are Detroit-style, though.

Delaware boardwalk pizza tastes like slightly crappier New York pizza most of the time, for twice the cost. However, if you ever come across Grotto Pizza, eat there. It's the best pizza I've ever had in my life.

God George Carlin was so pretentious.

Unless you are black. Than you can be proud of being born with dark skin.

Parades, no matter the flavour, are a shitty thing to force onto the public.

Nigga can't you read? The image is literally saying the opposite.

> /sug/ memes

...was that not the point? He was an old man saying funny things, you weren't supposed to live by his words.

Their prices are wacko.

Filthy degenerates.
FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS!

I understand what you two are saying, but do you think the same people who flipped shit over a doodle wouldn't jump at the chance to be outraged again?

Hey man.
Chill.
Parades are awesome.
They help people understand and celebrate each other's differences.
Look at how much they helped over in northern island.

Childhood is idolizing George Carlin
Adulthood is realizing not being a smug self-serving poorly informed contrarian asshole makes more sense

You've got to understand that the modern left largely operates by finding reasons to be offended. If you try to criticize anything related to gays, you'll get jumped on, even if it's just telling them that using a giant condom as a parade float is probably doing more to hurt their cause than help it.