youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nj here
He is an embarassment
Bon jovi too

Respect for DeNegro: dropped.

YG

Miley Cyrus, I'll never be able to listen to her the same again.

The drug addict that plays Iron Man, can't remember his name

THATS WHY I FUCKED YOUR BITCH YOU FAT MOTHERFUCKER

>AWHOA WHOA WHOA
>NEW JERSEY
>AWHOA WHOA WHOA
>HIGH SCHOOL
>AWHOA WHOA WHOA

RDJ
Robert Dinero
Seth Myers
Cast of SNL
Scarlett Johansson
Don Cheadle
Justin Timberlake
Anderson Cooper
Mark Ruffalo
Matt Stone
Trey Parker
Seth MacFarlane
Sarah Silverstein
All of Hollywood
Jeb Bush
Staff of Huffington Post
Staff of ABC news
Staff of CNN
Viacom
MSNBC
VICE
Macklemore
Mark Zuckerbeg
Twitter
Deborah Shultz
Scott Foval
Barack Obama

This fat fuck.

The guy is still an incredibly good actor, I can't not respect that.

The one that looks most like Dinero actually looks somewhat respectable, the one who looks like the nigress looks like a violent nig and the other one just looks evil.

>not including Tom Hanks

If Trump wins the entire staff if SNL should be lined up next to a mass grave and shot. I've never seen such overt propaganda before in my life

A

This

The refrigerator

I love Bruce's music but he fucking killed my hearing at an Obama rally back in 2012. Wanted to see the fucker for free and I got a deaf left ear from his stupid fucking harmonica that the sound guys couldn't get the right volume for.

Good show otherwise.

Except in 2008 when you were 8, sport. And again in 2012.

Don't worry, though. you'll get your chance to vote in 2020, champ.

>those kids
Never ever microwave your sperm before insemination.

I used to love the boss. Such a fucking shame he cucked out for clinton

Most of the Avengers. Why do the liberals get all the fun shit?

it's pretty incredible how much she fucked up. first she pissed off the kardarshian audience then she pissed off everyone else by supporting hillary

Marvel movies have been going downhill steadily. Nothing of value was lost by their shilling

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

(((Springsteen's))) music has always been, and will always be garbage for the tone-deaf.

I'm pretty sure he was sent by the devil, and his fans have absolutely no soul.

His melodies and music are about as inspired as the droning on of a 20 year old washing machine with an out of balance load in the spin cycle.

>let's pose with our donuts LOL!

I hate women.

Bruce (((Springstein)))

And this is just a short list until we get to who really matters, the bankers.

Whole lot of work, checking off that list.

While I don't support his cuckoldry politically, Born To Run, Darkness On The Edge Of Town and The River are fucking amazing albums tbqh.

Beck is by far the best example.

Amy Schumer for sure. She had half the audience walk out on her when she started going on an anti-Trump rant at one of her shows. And then she kicked out everyone booing her for it. She was left with like... two dozen people.

You're tone-deaf.
t.Musician

His music is literally toss on the bonfire tier.

why southpark? they regularly shit over everyone

Yeb!

I don't really watch Fox but a lot of people who do seem to want her out the door. Her ratings are lower than Rachel Maddow's apparently.

Jeb! may not have a political career anymore, but the Mexican restaurant he's opening in Florida will be a smashing success, especially with the savings they'll make from not having to buy guac bowls and repurposing the bowls will make for salsa and refried beans

he's a good actor, but ruined my opinion of him when he came out against trump

plus his youngest kid (in the pic there too) is autistic, but the retarded type of autistic. he married some black women who's eggs were dried up and decided it was a great idea to have a baby at 43 years old and the kid came out """"""autistic"""""". celebrities are the worst

H I L L A W Y

Who is this freak? I was tricked by the internet into watching him on a fancy Dubai plane and next time I saw him he was calling for Trump supporters to be shot.

Not too old but listened to Zeppelin era shit for a long ass time, eventually into hair metal and whatnot.
Bruce Sprungstoon, I've always thought of as shit.
I'm as happy as a woman getting her feelings verified right now

Another Hillgirl in action

You should have lost respect for her several years ago, not just now.

>only find her (voice) hot because of pic related

This fag.

Started as a beacon of liberal shit and by now all his fans are redpilled and probably voting for Trump.

I only want to win Trump to see his liberal tears all over Facebook.

Not that he had much of a career prior to 2015

Robert Downsyndrome Jr.

Why Matt Stone and Trey Parker?

What the fuck are you doing here?

and tom green... faggs

Nj here too. Agree 100%. Fucking hate when people assume i must love them cuz from nj. Old dudes i know that have met either of them before they "got big" always say their pieces of shit. One guy i used to work with refused to pump bon jovi's gas because he "honked at me and thought he was hot shit in hes corvette". Another guy worked in a bar and threw springsteen out for being a dick.