When did cartoons stop being deep?

When did cartoons stop being deep?

Standards have dropped.

Isn't the Global IQ decreasing on average?

I don't understand the big deal about that scene. Or why people got so angry about the new Simpsons where he shows up but doesn't meet Lisa.

Watch Bojack Horseman.

>That's the problem with being middle-class. Anybody who really cares will abandon you for those who need it more.

I never actually fully got this. Is it about not having enough time or capacity to be able to care for everyone?

Basically yeah. Her life is well enough that she can handle it on her own, while someone in a worse condition needs help

When Nick and CN became popular. Like them or not, they're not "emotional", but when they are they try way too hard.

Poor people with less access to good education breed like rabbits, while smart and well educated people usually pump one or two kids at most, and a lot of them do it in their late 30's and 40's when their sperm and eggs are already rotten, which makes their kids autistic or retarded.

>Or why people got so angry about the new Simpsons where he shows up but doesn't meet Lisa.

I actually really liked that scene, it was set up well and was a nice gag. People would be hailing it as a great callback if it happened in season 8.

healthy males produce viable sperm until like 60

>implying ATLA isn't deep
wew lad

When action cartoons and story driven cartoons died.

he means that healthy females can no longer bare decent kids

Just say the real reason, whites are getting outbred by mudskins and niggers and all other inferior races. If we don't want to enter another dark age then we need to act soon.

>You are lisa Dimpson

That's how a capital S in cursive is written, you can see the loop at the top.

well thank you captain obvious.
Its still a seriously fucked up S that looks more like a D. and trust me ive seen people write cursive D's like that

no

>make something deep
>it does OK
>make reality TV show
>get millions of dollery-do's
Everything is racing towards the bottom because the best-selling lowest-common-denominator is easier and more profitable than anything else. Why do you think 98% of modern animation uses ToonBoom? Why do you think they use CGI for all special effects, even if it isn't needed? Why do you think so many artists focus on cartoony or surreal art styles instead of photo-realism or classical art? Why do you think the majority of aspiring musicians are either getting into Techno, Rap, or Alt Rock?

The real reason is actually that republicans are trying to destroy public education, but okay.

#dayoftherope any day now, eh lad?

Mock me all you want but based Trump is in the white house. Cry all you want tumblur but we're the ones in power. Come back when you manage to get someone to be the most powerful man in the world. Have you seen the happenings? Our rallies draw more and more support. Go and cry more cuck. We're busy making america great again.

>mfw this isn't ironic
This website is fucking dead.

Also, nice job on those assumptions, faggot.

Fake news

Looks like a lower case s more than a D honestly

HEAD

By definition, no

This is statistically impossible.

>Just the republicans
democrats like you just as stupid. They have "nicer" ways to do it.

That's one show.

Among dozens.

Hell, probably 100s by now.

Try again user.

inb4 "reddit spacing"

>Any president ever
>Based
By the time someone has the money or power to get to that position, they're already far gone to either the crazies or the corporations, user.

Family guy

>This website is fucking dead.
Good go back to tumlbur. CucksI swear
>By the time someone has the money or power to get to that position, they're already far gone to either the crazies or the corporations, user.
Trump was already a billionaire before he even ran. He always has been for the people even with all his wealth. The corporations didn't want him because he didn't bend his knee that's why they ran the fake news campaign even to this day. But we still got him elected and he will make america great again. MAGA

Stop confusing "heartwarming and touching" with depth.

>democrats like you just as stupid.

heLP i Don'T knoW whAt Is rEal anyMoRE

>Cartoons ever being deep

Marion was very deep.
Skippy could fit his whole arm inside her.

Intelligence is mostly developed by the age of six though, so public education wouldn't effect the IQ of those individuals. Plus if you want a scapegoat for public educations blame greedy as fuck superintendents.

A certain ethnic group is also decreasing globally.

the series used to be unexpectedly emotional for something that was a full comedy. probably the only cartoon where the feels didnt feel forced. i remember crying a little as a kid where Bart gets an F even though he honestly worked hard. I used to be in his shoes back then and it sucked

You know trump isn't a white supremist right?

>By the time someone has the money or power to get to that position, they're already far gone to either the crazies or the corporations, user.
Chester A. Arthur was pretty based. Arthur was one of the three people in control of the New York Customs House, the biggest political machine in the whole corrupt system. Rutherford fired Arthur for committing all those crimes in the Customs House. Arthur wanted to regain his image, so he managed to become Vice President under Garfield. Garfield got shot, so Arthur became President. Contrary to his spotty past, Arthur proceeded to use his inside knowledge of the political machines to systematically take down all the organizations.

>Intelligent
>Slowly gets cucked and offs themselves into extinction

What a cucked ethnic group.

Not really, sperm starts getting rotten at 30.

Just yesterday I watched an older episode of The Simpsons (from one of the early seasons) about Bart burning Lisa's centerpiece she made for the Thanksgiving Day. It was so heartful but hilarious at the same time and really made me miss the original take on the characters.

Homer didn't act like a caricatural take on himself, nor did any of the characters. They were funny, and rightfully so, but they were also natural in the way they expressed themselves which I really liked.

You mean Robin
That's where he likes to keep his arrow

They created an entire fetish genre based on cuckoldry. It was inevitable.

It is like that with every cartoon before it sorts itself down and staff starts getting lazy and bored, the style and animation is usually better or more interesting at the beginning too

You mean being the laughing stock of the civilized world and literally having none of his policies actually approved?

Sounds like a libtard is scared of having their obamacare taken away and big mean wall. Trump is still the most powerful man in the world, he has the power to destroy the rest of the world in an hour if he desires and while the world laughs they all fear and respect him for his power. Trump is making america a superpower again and he's happy to get laughed at for it. He's truly the hero we deserve, our dark knight. Anyway, it's less then a year since he took office, even he needs some time to get things done. Your precious nigger didn't get anything done even with 8 years and I see you still sucking his dick fucking liberals shits. Trump is still building his power base for his 8 years and we'll probably see most of his changes in his second term. it's hard because hes trying to drain the swamp and the fake new media is trying to turn the public against him so of course he's going to have some resistance to making america great again.

>Bait thread
>Also immediately devolves into political arguments.
Like clockwork.

>whites
>intelligent

They're painfully average. Look to Jews and Asians if you want actual, intelligent people.

Teddy Roosevelt was pretty BASED

>Sounds like a libtard is scared of having their obamacare taken away
Not that user but if Obamacare is taken away, it's poor white working class people who'll suffer the most. They SHOULD be scared to have it taken away.

>You are Lisa Simpson
These days that's a very mean thing to call someone.

If you mean China, they have a serious epidemic of fudged scores and cheating. They arrive in the U.S., transferred from Chinese schools, and have a drop-out rate of like 70%. The only consistently top-scoring Asians are the Japanese and Koreans, and that's more because of their extreme emphasis on studying.

Meanwhile white Americans are supposed to have the fifth highest IQ globally.

>His daddy was in the KKK
>He refused to keep blacks in his apartment buildings
>When a white supremacist commits terrorism it takes him three days to say anything vaguely bad about them
Next you're going to say Donald "Ban transsexuals from the military" Trump is pro-LGBT.

Remember when Trump received a medal from civil rights groups usually reserved for black recipients because he fought to allow non-whites to be included into country clubs?

Yeah, I remember the publicity stunt. Are you really that easily impressed? That's like saying, "Remember when Obama won the World Peace prize?" You fucking tool.

>to allow non-whites to be included into country clubs?
Woooow

>Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali right there next to him, receiving the same award
>publicity stunt

Maybe next thread, Pablo

>He's not racist because he's standing next to black people
American education at its finest.

If you're given the same civil rights award as Rosa Parks you've earned a pretty substantial amount of PC cred.

But please keep bumping this thread, maybe your dad is browsing too and will recognize his disappointing son's trademark retardation.

>If you're given the same civil rights award as Rosa Parks you've earned a pretty substantial amount of PC cred.
No, you get PC cred for DOING the same shit Rosa Parks did, not for receiving a medal.

You have no real concept of substance, and this is why you're arguing so hard for a pithy award ceremony. As if simply having a college degree is what makes someone smart, or as if simply having the Noble Peace Prize makes you an actual propagator of peace.

Seriously. Are you going to sit there and tell me Obama's Peace Prize actually reflects his character and achievements? Because there is no difference between arguing that Trump isn't racist based on some piece of metal, and arguing Obama is the reason for peace based on that prize.

How do we go from this: to this:

this. No child actor could display the anguish he had in that episode. That's what made the show so damn good back then. If they tried to do this now, or in a different medium it would just seem disney-fied. Which isn't all bad sometimes. But a moment like that when you see Bart really troubled could never be achieved in that atmosphere. Not to say the simpsons could replicate that now.