DC should had listened to his advice. Joker is shit and should not had bought back in Beyond

DC should had listened to his advice. Joker is shit and should not had bought back in Beyond.

How can Batman rape himself if he's the Joker?

Beyond Joker is alive and fit like Prime Batman (Bruce) despite being a bit older than Beyond Bruce.

How?
He was pretty dead in "return of the Joker"

I agree, they should use Beyond villians more and maybe create new ones. Going back to "classic" ones isn't the way to do it.

I hate Joker so much

The current Beyond comic is an E0 alternate future not based on the DCAU canon.

>Now the Joker cancer has infested the future too
Jeez, it's like Return of the Joker didn't give him a definitive ending that won't be topped.

>Not ending it with Return of the Joker

Fuck everything.

This is literally the most contrarian thing I have ever read

I used to not care about him because Batman's other rogues were more interesting but after the Arkham games, DOTF, Endgame, Suicide Squad, Killing Joke, etc, he is just so overexposed that I am just sick of him.

He needs to fuck off.

The only time it was okay

I can understand this, but the Joker (even if he wasn't originally designed to be so) is Batman's counterpart in virtually every regard (except gender).

He has become as much a part of the character of Batman as the fact that Bruce is an orphan.

Likewise, I personally like (as many fans do) that the Joker (not unlike Batman himself) has in some ways transcended being a "human" to become more of a force of nature.

Batman's goal (at least according to the Nolanverse and the Dark Knight comic series, to my understanding) was to become "more than a man" and become a symbol.

Likewise, in a parallel fashion, the Joker has become unkillable so as to serve as a source of torment for Batman and the League throughout time and space.

Regardless of how you personally feel about him, fans like myself are pushing the writers more and more to extend this idea and have Joker exist beyond things like life and death.

Thus, Joker will exist for as long as Batman does. I would honestly not be surprised if some shitty writer takes over as Batman dies in popularity and kills them both off in a shitty "Where the Red Fern Grows" type of metaphor.

This is all to say that while I understand and can appreciate your opinion on some level, I personally wouldn't hold my breath for the Joker to be definitively "killed" in any Batman related media (see: Arkham series, Injustice 1 & 2, etc.)

The Joker was designed to be a one time villain that was never suppose to be bought back.

>t. batman

>Not including The Dark Knight as cause for over-exposure.

Joker being Batman's antithesis is a thing decided decades after he showed up in the comics, and still barely makes sense at best. It all started because of Killing Joke for the most part, or that one other story a bit before it.

In the end its just because he's iconic, so a writer decided to try his hardest twisting a bunch of parallels between them. None of its organic, its just something writers have forcefully tried to twist into existing along the way just because he was popular.

Joker doesn't work in large doses though, because he makes Batman look downright impotent in the face of crime. You have a guy who can escape from prison every week, kill hundreds, and go back to prison to repeat the cycle with nothing breaking the cycle ever. He'll never die, he'll never stop doing it, so by all means he's won. Batman only protects this insane status quo each day and day out.

Batman wasn't meant to be insane, this is all just some shit that sprang up along the way.

>batman dies in popularity
will never happen, batman's no longer a character, he's a fucking icon, a legend
8000 years from now batman will still be making billions and people will still be talking about his adventures

Did Bruce still cuck Dick or what? That's my main gripe about beyondverse