She is Back. Help defeat zoe quinn

The bitch is back. Zoe Quinn is trying to fund another piece of cancer on kick starter. What should we do?
kck.st/2flfrmL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofJzavEH12A&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for semi-rare flag

Ignore it

don't give her the attention she so desperately seeks

How are you even alive after that hurricane?

>only semi-rare

don't even waste your time giving her any attention

Why bother? Wait for the syphilis to kill her.

Ignore her so we don't take the blame. Especially since Sup Forums will take the bait

How do girls pierce their cheeks?

The game honestly looks terrible, seems she has not learned how to make a real game in all these years

fuck off.

give it as little attention as possible you stupid fucking retard

This would have ended years ago if you would just stop mentioning them.

RARE

nice proxy, zoe
normally, fat, disgusting, deceptive, talentless hacks like yourself tend to kill themselves at this point in their lives. hopefully you'll make the right decision

wtf even is that 'game'? looks like fucking garbage and that entire kickstarter page is embarrassing

what is grown woman?

Who?

STOP TALKING ABOUT HER YOU RETARDS

Sup Forums, please learn from past mistakes. Let's not have another fem freq incident where we inadvertently get Anita money.

Tell her you'll donate $50 for a beej. Ive heard people have gotten one for less.

>game based off of sex books and night trap

Round up the villagers and collect the torches, I'll grab the pitchforks.

On a serious note, I hope someone throws her off a mountain.

If you really care about bullshit like this then you should do the world a favor and kill yourself.

this. Simple as that.

What the fuck is this degenerate garbage and why does it have $31k funding already? Let's just pretend she doesn't exist. sage

this
ignore it

I know where I'm going eat while destroying her next cancer campaign.

ignore her like adults.
or harass her and give her tons of free publicity and give her something to point to help her cause.

the choice is yours.

>she has not learned how to make a real game in all these years
Chelsea Van Valkenburg doesn't do the work, she finds some beta cuck to do the programming

Who. Fucking. Cares.

The answer is no one over the age of 14

>31k already donated

what the fuck i want to know who these people are, who the fuck would want to donate to this? Putting aside the fact that she's a SJW whore, the game itself looks LIKE FUCKING TRASH. WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO PLAY IT?

I watched that fucking shit VICE did wow Im fucking surprised they still believe that garbage. Seriously its been proven a thousand times over the dumb whore slept with people to get her game reviewed.

Shit this gamergate shit rolled over into the entire media being found to be in bed with hillary. well wahtever

> CON is doing nothing and pocketing the money
> She pocketed the donations for that other game jam she planned to do
> People still donate to her bullshit
Imagine having everything you could possibly want handed to you in a silver plate and you have to put zero effort into anything you do

I'd let her suck upon my penis, 2bh

>taking a job makes you a cuck
kill you self neet.

SHIP HER OFF TO THE REMOTE ISLAND OF BERMUDA

People can spend their money on what they want.

There is nothing here to "Defeat"

> Letting that walking std tank near your dick or any open wound
You're asking for gonorrhea my dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofJzavEH12A&feature=youtu.be

That dislike ratio

>first fucking Evalion now this cunt
Mother of God.

Just wait until Sup Forums hears about this!

This. None of us ever gave a shit about any of this until they started fucking with our games, and they seem to have cut that out, so it's really none of our concern if they want to waste their money on poorly-designed shit.

Good gawd she's gruesome looking

>Alex Lifschitz
>>Lifschitz

>throws a tantrum so nasty and endless that Zoe Quinn and all her friends get rich and famous
>do it again and get Trump associated with neo nazis, sinking his campaign
>maybe we should yell at Zoe Quinn again

>Sells game off of gamergate pitty

>$69,420
>69
>420
Seriously fuck off Zoe Quinn

Stop creating threads about her, you stupid faggot. You are only helping to fund her shit. Half of these newfags are straight from reddit.

>Modern-day FMV games are relatively uncharted waters
no they aren't

so she wants to make some shit game no one really wants. Who gives a fuck. Let idiots be parted with their money.

Stop giving this bitch attention. She feeds off of it.

Fuck off zoe quinn you crack whore.

Everyone else ITT, don't be fucking stupid, the first thing these whores do after setting up a kickstarter is to come here and try to get people riled up, then milk that for symphathy and shekels. DONT FUCKING FALL FOR IT NEWFAGS.

Ignore it. She got famous by playing the victim card like a pro.

checked

You defeat people like her by simply ignoring them. Sage.

>she's corrupted Chuck Tingle
Shit. Well, at least she's not working with Greg Sestero anymore.

They're virtue signalling.

This - if there's one thing this election should have proven to all of us, it's that the absolute best way to completely FAIL at defeating a person or idea is to keep giving them attention.

The media's inability to ignore Trump is why he's two weeks from winning the US election.