Current DC cartoons thread

Let's talk about DC's current cartoons. The trailer for Freedom Fighters The Ray is out.
youtube.com/watch?v=ugDHT-A5CGw
Are you excited for it ? The show looks. I wish we could get a trailer for Constatine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjV0zjC7ZIc&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=DkwTr-I-9vE&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=fZCB01GlbOg&t=103s
youtube.com/watch?v=4W-SQD9gIS4&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=1R34chgKr5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With DC having it's own streaming service what will happen to DC's CWSeeds shows ?

Looks like a shitshow. Welp, time to get back to my TT rewatch.

They recently merged the DC Superhero Girls web sited with DC Kids web site.

For the love of god find a different animation studio.

But Warner Bros has been doing a good with DC. It's Cartoon Network that has been screwing over DC .

>"Diana, these MEN are your friends?"
>"More like sidekicks, mother."

I miss full-fledged shows. All of these shows save Young Justice have 11 minute episodes or just tiny shorts. I hope we have another full cartoon soon.

Also, I'm pretty sure Vixen is over. They released the entire series as a movie a while back.

I hope Blackfire appears in DC Super hero Girls again .

Full-fledged shows take talent to make, user. Which nobody in the industry (including the YJ crew as well) has nowadays, it seems at least.

This is why I'm worried about the new DC Superhero girls cartoon on CN. I hope CN doesn't miss with it .

The only thing I'm excited about Young Justice season 3 is Static.

If Cartoon network gave Justice League Action a good time slot I image it would be some what popular with kids. It's got comedy which lids these like and has Batman in it and everybody like Batman.

>making Black Condor black

Still funny

DCSHG is surprisingly good.

I need to get caught up on JLA. I find that it's actually pretty damn good but I keep on putting it on my to-do list.

Constantine hasn't happened yet.

I need to watch Season 2 of Vixen. First "season" was surprisingly good and Mari McCabe was a total babe.

TTG! isn't that bad.

Had no idea we were getting a Ray cartoon.

I'm 'eh' on YJ S3 since I was never into the original show.

ughh, that's probably my least favorite BB design. Except for when he was fucking red, of course.

All the designs on YJ suck. They should take cues from TT.
>inb4 muh weeaboos

Starfire is cute in both Teen Titans Go and DCSHG.

It sucks that Mari isn't getting any more focus

I like her grandma well enough but I really enjoyed Mari's series/movie

Hopefully we'll see her more in DC Superhero Girls.

saying "inb4" won't make you not a weeaboo.

I hope the new DCSHG cartoon helps save action cartoons.

I've been enjoying all of D.C.'s current cartoons except for The Ray and Constatine since there not out yet.

I want Stargirl to show up in Dc superhero Girls so she can be in two cartoons at once.

Yeesh, that mask in the first picture is awful.

Man. Courtney does not translate to live action well

hope they give him electric powers too

>constantine cartoon

I like JLAction its fun

>need to get back into Action as it was pretty damn fun but not insulting to the characters really. Pretty enjoyable adventures.
>need to finish Vixen season 1 and go for there. No reason really for the holdup as its short but just haven't gotten there yet. What I saw of it was decent.
>hyped for Young Justice. Not necessarily about getting another service for it. But that's what free month trials and binging are for.
>forgot about Constantine. Definitely going to give it a whirl.
>Won't waste any of my time on TTGo. Reasons for dislike for it can be easily guessed.
>Not sure about the Ray. We will see.
>Not big on DC princess edition but then again I'm as far from its target as you can probably get.

Anyway, some catching up to do, with movies too. Not the worst of times for DC but far from the best. Hopefully one good thing coming out of the DC streaming service is some action toons.

Didn't see the last two New 52 animated films, but I'm caught up on the rest. The films have all been awful since The Dark Knight Returns with the exception of Gods and Monsters.
>Vixen
Really forgettable, watched the movie last week and can barely remember anything besides awful animation
>JLA
Just got caught up on this, it's about on par with Teen Titans Go! which means it's really damn good despite and occasionally dud of an episode
>TTG!
Just absolutely brilliant
>YJS3
Cannot understand why anyone wanted this, original show was complete shit
>Constantine
Hyped as fuck for this, first season of the show was so damn good
>The Ray
Looks cool despite being CWverse
>girl power show
Never seen, but I kind of want to. Is it actually good or is it just waifus?

>Is it actually good or is it just waifus?
It's pretty decent. If you're familiar with the other girly Mattel shows I'd say it's better than MH and almost as good as peak EAH.

>Is it actually good or is it just waifus?
It's good. My least favorite season is season one. That season isn't bad but it doesn't have a lot of action and doesn't have a lot of superheroing in it. Season two and 3 are good. Here's the first season.
youtube.com/watch?v=pjV0zjC7ZIc&t=11s
Here's some of the best episodes.
youtube.com/watch?v=DkwTr-I-9vE&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=fZCB01GlbOg&t=103s
youtube.com/watch?v=4W-SQD9gIS4&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=1R34chgKr5I

Ivy is in JLA and DCSHG.

* is cute

Vixen needs to be in more episodes of Justice League action . She's cool.

You're still hurt over that, you sensitive flower?