Titans TV-show casts Starfire

>24: Legacy‘s Anna Diop will play alien princess Starfire in the upcoming DC Comics adaptation.
>Per the official character description, Starfire is “no-nonsense” and “take-no-prisoners.” She also can fly and shoot energy bolts

Here we go again, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomics.com/blog/2017/08/23/breaking-news-starfire-takes-flight-on-titans-tv-show?sf108718686=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most important part is if she'll be taller than whoever they cast as Dick

Another redhead down

>this fucking mud monkey
Jesus christ

Okay, but are they gonna make her skin orange?

White people aren't orange either, OP.

At least they picked someone who actually looks like an alien.

i assume they paint her orange and dye her hair

I wish her tits were bigger

Annnnd dropped before it even began

Why are all redheaded characters being cast as black people?

I'm a natural redhead and I find this confusing.

She can easily be a red head

I'd rather have a dark skinned actress with a red with than a redhaired actress covered in orange spray paint

??????????

She looks a lot older than 29.

Redheads are overexposed in comics

I stand corrected.

Better be the cartoon version then. The height gap was cute in the cartoon, but the comics had her look like an Amazon freak for some reason.

add her to nigwash folder and move on. agenda of erasing redheads from tv and movies, continues.

She looks 40.

Something something 'we was Tamaranians'.

People are racist, user. But only anonymously on the internet away from any possible consequence of their rhetoric

When are we going to hit critical mass with this shit? When will the weight of this nonsense finally pass the fulcrum? the majority of people, even liberals have to, at some point get tired of this bullshit. There has to be a pendulum swing back to normalcy, right guys?

Does anyone have a list of all the black actors replacing red heads?

Don't take the bait anons

Will it be racist if they cast a black dude as Beast Boy? Will he ever be able to turn into a Gorilla?

God damn she's ugly

>It keeps happening

But apes are terrestrial animals, user.

Oh eat a dick, why does Hollywood hate redheads? Shes not even that attractive, something Starfire is practically known for

Before she was a superhero, Starfire was a slave and a prisoner. With that in mind I'd have thought Sup Forums would understand this casting.

Give her orange skin, glowing eyes and booty shorts. We'll have no problem.

>But only anonymously
Lol no.

It's a mistake to assume that Sup Forums has read a comic

As long as her skin is orange, hair is red, and she has starfires personality than it should be good. Since shes s black woman they'll probably completely rewrite starfire to meet the sjw agenda.

Go look at who they cast as Raven user. They don't care user

WE

After looking at her other pictures I think she looks kinda cute. I prefer other black actresses though

Like Domino?

Kind of on the nose, dont you think?
Sad, but true

They won't do that. This will be Domino all over again. Enjoy your afro puff.

>those lips
wrong.

So sick of all the redheads turning into black people. Seriously, what the fuck is that? Why?

Not to mention she's unattractive and doesn't have the body for it. Not even close.

Lefty douches. Can't even appropriately respond to an image board. I hope you die in a house fire.

>that description for her character
The fuck? Star fire is supposed to be a silly/slut girl

How does reading comics change the fact that we're getting another blacksawp?

>no nonsense
What

She's pretty and what body type are you even talking about?
Orange people don't exist

But redheads do nigger lover

Hey Im not defending the casting by any means, I was just agreeing with the user about Sup Forums not reading. You ask me, Im not looking forward to a heavy handed commentary on slavery/race using Starfire as a vehicle. Christ sake, she doesnt even sound like the same character. No nonsense, what the fuck is that?

oh my fuck

Have you heard of dye?

She's not pretty at all. She looks awful.
And, you know . . . the body type she has in the comics. I don't see how anything about what I said is ambiguous.

you should dye.

Why do they hate Redheads?

Since when do alien cat people have a race?

Let's see now...

Wally West
Iris West
Jimmy Olsen
Josie McCoy
Starfire
Miss Martian
MJ (sort of)

>Miss Martian
user...

Reminder that most racists on Sup Forums are racist because they have zero accomplishments causing them to resort to comparing themselves to others on a population scale.

That said, this news is aggravating anyways, I don't understand recoloring characters instead of just celebrating the black characters already established. In this day and age its always a political move

>Starfire is “no-nonsense” and “take-no-prisoners.”

pass.

I knew it was coming when they based the facial features of Starfire in the Injustice videogame off someone with significant African admixture. At the time people here said it was racist to even notice it since she was an "orange alien"

Anyone in comics who is alien or a different color (Gamora, Domino, Starfire, etc) they will brownwash and when people complain will feign incredulity "But she was never white she was Green!/she was Orange!" etc even though these characters all had obvious caucasian features canonicaly since their inception.

This way they can check off their diversity quota and simultaneously push black/white romantic pairings under a thin coat of paint.

Haha, someone got butthurt over my reply and got me muted.

>Sup Forums where being openly racist is fine but mocking a racist is a ban worthy offense. =3

>Pardon our excitement, but this newTitanscasting announcement has got us pretty fired up.

>Deadline announced todaythat actressAnna Diophas been cast in the role of Starfire in the upcomingTitanslive action series. This is the second series role to be cast afterTeagan Croft was announced in the role of Ravenearlier this month.

>While fans of the Teen Titans comic and animated series are greatly familiar with Starfire (aka Koriand’r), for anyone who’s new to the character, she’s described as an alien princess from a warrior planet who seeks asylum on Earth. A no-nonsense, take-no-prisoners stranger on our world, Starfire has the ability to shoot energy bolts and fly. Searching for her place on Earth, she’ll come into contact with the Titans.

>Titanswas first announced last year and will debut as part of DC’s upcoming digital streaming network in 2018. Written by Akiva Goldsman (Star Trek: Discovery), DC Entertainment President and Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns (The Flash, Arrow) and Greg Berlanti (Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Supergirl),Titanswill follow a group of young soon-to-be superheroes recruited from every corner of the DC Universe. Based on the extremely popular comic book super team, this will be the first time the Titans—and many of its members—are seen in live action.

>Diop is perhaps most recently known for her role in24: Legacy, though she also recently appeared inThe MessengersandQuantico. While her action chops are bona fide, Starfire will be her first superhero role.

dccomics.com/blog/2017/08/23/breaking-news-starfire-takes-flight-on-titans-tv-show?sf108718686=1

Great, now we've got shitheads crying about it on one side, and shitheads gloating that Starfire was always black and will always be black on the other side

When convenient for a racist to spout their bigotry online

It'll be great. 10 years from now, if that, we'll look back at the last few years and just shake our heads in disbelief going "Wait, how the fuck did fringe loudmouths on social media convince everyone that they wanted to see ugly black obese trannies everywhere again".

Wait so they're casting a 13 year old as Raven and a 30 year old as Starfire? Kinda dumb.

And it doesn't matter if the actress is black as long as they paint her orange and give her orange/red hair. Though it would not surprise me if they end up not doing that.

I'm disgusted that they would take this role away from orange-americans

She's skinny like in the comics
>he actually reported us for not taking the bait
Wtf are mods retarded?

t. never read a comic with starfire in it

WE WUZ TAMARANEANS N SHIET

There's no similarity between the kind of mindset that lets you become a racist and the kind of mindset that allows you to make friends.

Most racist anons are probably not rude to a minority with a higher IQ score than them, it just makes them feel comfortable to compare themselves based on populations.

These are the losers, freaks, and geeks who haven't experienced a decent level of respect and kindness their entire lives, they're going to be sensitive

I mean we have a orange president. I think orange Americans are doing just fine.

>no nonsense

>Starfire

That bothers me a lot morevthan her race.

Now let's include the non-redhead blackwashed characters.

Domino
Nick Fury
Tulip O'Hare
Gorgon
Liz Allan
Blind Al
Herman Schultz
Raymond Warren
Roland Deschain
Melody Valentine
Heimdall
Johnny Storm
Franklin Storm
Ben Urich
Perry White

You're comment would have more merit if every female in comics didn't have the same body type and face featurss.

WE WUZ ALIEN ROYAL WARRIORS AN SHEEIT

Starfire is supposed to be a kindhearted, endearing character with a ridiculous amount of emotional wisdom for her age.

Well, based on the cartoon anyways.

So where does this leave Blackfire?

Nah, they experience that respect few and far between, then obsess over the people who give it, build it up in their heads and when someone experiences an imagined slight they let everything shatter and use it to reinforced their original, misguided opinions

I think you are the one who hasn't engaged in this fine literature, user.

Women would rather have sex with her than you.
Stay mad you incel cuck.

Shut up Boco

That nazi march 2 weeks ago disagrees

This is going hurt alot of ass. Madmen

>Why do you care? is just one case
>3 hundred billion cases later
>Why do you care? is just one case
It's so fucking obvious

Get atta here Diop

Wonder if this is why they made Injustice Starfire look quasi-black.

She'll black too, it'll be just like those black superheroes/villains who have "black" in their names

>cartoon
Into the trash you go

>implying i would want to have sex with anyone that finds """""her"""" attractive

Fake news. Nice bait. DC is not THAT daft to cast her as an orange alien with flaming red hair. She on the other hand can pull off Black Manta's wife or something.

This is a whole new case entirely. She is literally an alien and thsee retards still complain

She should play Koriand'r's sister though

Will they give her a really big afro?

That's kind of why I feel bad, Aspergers means some slight lack of autonomy for them, so why expect much better? Have you seen an angry autistic kid at school? They don't give into reason and throw other people under the bus based on what population they're in despite the fact that they may be categorically worse than the person they're comparing themselves to in most aspects people actually admire.

A black kid does anything worth praising? Better remind him that your race did all the things worth praising and that makes you better.

>Senegalese
Yawn. Call me when they start casting American black people (descendants of slaves) in comic book roles.

Redheads are 1% percent of the population and she's an alien. For as little as they are they get a lot of roles.

>in red hood she had some memory problems she was exaggerating
>had lived on earth for years
>in this she's a literal retard

Is this the thread where we pretend Starfire isn't coded white?