Since Batman just beats up Gotham's criminals and they almost never reform (sometimes even becoming worse)...

Since Batman just beats up Gotham's criminals and they almost never reform (sometimes even becoming worse), what's wrong with killing them instead?

they would just come back to life with superpowers or possessed by demons

you got it a point

First, Jasonn doesn't do that any more. Second, Gotham City is a nightmare factory and by the time you got done playing whack 'a' mole with the criminal element you would have a big enough body count to justify getting clipped too.
Then after you're dead the cycle would just continue.

A happy medium would be to just cripple and/or chop off all the limbs of the supervillains and keep them in the batcave. A place where no one would know where they are and couldn't break them out.

Imagine Batman in a cave with his enemies taking care of them and feeding them while they're begging Batman to let them go or kill them.

so jason is jason ?

I'm literally cutting myself on all this EDGE

It's honestly the next step Batman will take if he snaps.

well he is already keeping the Joker trapped in the batcave so it's a start

This thread is terrifying.

this is a bait thread.

Bc Batman is an optimist who believes people can get better. That's why he's a hero and not a vigilante.

And he had Plastic Man

Why don't Jason and Batman gangbang the Joker?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Why not just nuke Gotham City?

>Summary execution is ok

this is incredibly stupid to the point where i would argue that batman is the real villain for NOT killing them

Isn't the current batfamily made of villains who were reformed?

>clayface
>azrael
>orphan

> who believes people can get better

Joker is innocent, not even The Spectre could kill him

The latest Batman/Shadow issue kind of addressed this with the argument that if you kill them you lose the opportunity to take information out of them and then unravel their real plans

>Joker is plot-armored to the Nth degree
ftfy

Jesus fucking Christ.

Guess they'll just have to go left then.

wouldn't make for very compelling stories.

like misery? I'd read it.

Jason should be killing Artemis's womb

is this metal thing a universe wide event?

Because comic books. They will come back, they always do. If you pick your gun, put on their forehead and pull the trigger, they will go away for a few months, but for some reasons he will be back, either some probability miracle or magic, whatever, they always come back. Joker has been killed 2 times since N52, and he's always back.
Don't question the hero's morals OP, question the medium.

Not the first time it's been wiped off the map.

>Joker has been killed 2 times since N52, and there are now 3 of him.
ftfy

>Imagine Batman in a cave with his enemies taking care of them and feeding them while they're begging Batman to let them go or kill them.
But then they'd just turn into butt-eaters.

Honestly, at this point I'm starting to suspect that Gotham was built directly over pic related.

seconding

>Then after you're dead the cycle would just continue.
What cycle? Every villain is dead.