Hellboy thread since Hellboy is in Injustice 2. Could this be the look for the new movie? Who is doing the voice?

Hellboy thread since Hellboy is in Injustice 2. Could this be the look for the new movie? Who is doing the voice?

youtu.be/Y2_Xq17UIig

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/08/23/whitewashing-backlash-rolls-over-hellboy-casting-ed-skrein/592895001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's pretty cool

finally a fighter I can be excited about

Better pic of the face. They chose to go with something more like the comic rather than realism. His coat looks pretty nice but it could be better.

Pic with some info.

The face looks like it might be based on this statue.

Looks good. Now I'll have to play the game.

He looks pretty damn cool

>Didn't get Ron Perlman to do the voice

Missed chance

>Who is doing the voice?
From listening to his voice in the trailer, it could be either Dave Fennoy or Fred Tatosciore.

I'm really glad they didn't give him a retarded """""realistic""""" face. That looks cool.

This got me 100% off guard, neat

Does Black manta always carry a gun?

>May 27th
>May

quads confirm worst timeline

Its a harpoon gun, which is in character I suppose

I thought Mignola hated DC

Why do they keep putting MK characters into Injustice?

Play X if you want to play as those characters

Wasn't it Marvel he had a falling out with?

DC just reprinted all his non-Batman stories in one volume, I think it might be Marvel you're thinking of.

my bad, it was marvel

I find it funny Hellboy got added when Mignola hasn't said anything about Injustice before while Macfarlane was begging to NRS to put Spawn in MKX and then Injustice 2.

Would be funny if spawn did make into Injustice 2. We could recreate this.

>injustass
>from the makers of mortal combat
>western """fighting""" games

No fucking thanks.

Still salty about SFV being a piece of shit eh?

This and the new film have excised.

Which of the previous films do you prefer?

For me it's the first and two animated ones over the second.

Blood & Iron is the best animated Hellboy movie.

I liked the animated films but the weird little legs on hellboy still bother me. Hopefully we get a few more animated features with the new movie coming out.

Just gonna leave this here.
Starting a thread with this topic will just ignite shit
usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/08/23/whitewashing-backlash-rolls-over-hellboy-casting-ed-skrein/592895001/

Asian Americans are some of the biggest crybabies of the past 5 years

They did cast Sasha Lane as Alice, an irish red head. Sasha's father is African-American, and her mother, who is from New Zealand, is of white and Māori descent. But I suppose that could be seen as taking roles away from "real" redheads or something? But yeah I don't see why Daimio couldn't stay as someone of asian descent. But I'm assuming they went with the best actor for the job.

Or you could've just not posted it and not ignited any shit at all.

Daimio's half-Asian and a lot of half-Asians just look white so it's not like it's a huge deal but he did look pretty Asian in the comics.

When will they learn?

You're right
t. Asian American in California

Why didn't you audition for Daimio then, you little shit? Don't you want to be an angry jaguar man?

I can't act
I sound like shit
I'm busy with other stuff

Quads confirm the truth

>smokes instead of a cigar
one fucking job

But Hellboy smokes cigarettes and not cigars in the comic?

implying people here reads comics...he obviously only watched the movies.

>Hopefully we get a few more animated features with the new movie coming out.
if we do I hope they adapt The Crooked Man for one of them

Go iron your kimono whiteboi

What happened between Mignola and Marvel? I have seen a few stuff like covers that mignola did for Marvel but I have seen a lot of work by Mignola for DC

How can Marvel even compete?

I think they fucked him over with a cover and had Rob Liefeld do it after Mignola came around asking and asking when he should start. Maybe something more but it was something along those lines I think.

Close but no cigar

Darth Vader (has comics published by Marvel) and Scrooge McDuck (Capcom game) in MVCI

Then he'd just be Lobo

>Not enjoying Injustice 2
>Not enjoying NRS fighters

You know, it's more to the point to just say "I've got shit taste"

Cute

ill be upset if its not ron perlman voicing him though

The cigar/cigarette is not a valid complaint, but I respect your humour.

So I'm gonna post some previews for Koshchei the Deathless

My only question is if it takes place before or after the end of Hellboy in Hell

Stenbeck really grew on me

We'll this is the end of the preview but it's pretty obvious we're this is going for him The first issue of Koshchei The Deathless (of six) goes on sale January 10, 2018.

Groovy, thank you for the mini dump.

so street fighter kids are still salty

I love how they went with the comic design rather than the live action one. Makes more sense for an INJ game. Perlman would have been great, but too expensive for a DLC character.

I've always wondered if this was meant to be totally canon, and the real explanation for why Hellboy never threw in with the forces of Hell, even at the end.

Expect him to have the other half of Lobo's move set, since Scarecrow has the chain part.

Now give us Dredd and The Mask, I'll be happy.

Since you brought up the mask have this short story.

Pearlman will voice Slade.

Slade: You sound familiar.
Hellboy: And you sound like an asshole.

I would argue before. Hellboy was meant to have tons of weirdass adventures before actually finishing it - Mignola just got scared he could die or the quality could worsen so he wrapped up the series ASAP.

I wonder if this will get us any short stories of hell now that he's free of finishing up Hellboy's story.

Not sure if I like the fact this is pretty much a 1:1 retelling of this or not, at the very least I can finish out the tale (Assuming there's no twists in it after this bit).

I don't know why but I still can't believe they actually put Hellboy in. Of course I'd like to see some more actual DC characters but damn crossovers are cool.

user, I think the first issue will be a retelling (in fact I was somewhat disappointed by how frame-by-frame it was, I prefer Guy Davis' version) but afterwards it'll branch out on its own story since iirc Koschei will also be telling how he met the Baba Yaga.

Yeah seems likely, though who knows maybe there's going to be a twist where he gets revived via a bargain with the baba yaga helping the dragon or something.

Darth Vader isn't a Marvel character and Scrooge McDuck isn't a Capcom character.

Does Pearlman really require alot of money? Given how he is, i could see him voicing Hellboy for a smaller price packet since he's a cool guy.

iirc the Baba Yaga seduced/deceived Koschei, from their dialogue in Darkness Calls, and then grabbed onto his soul and made him into her henchman

Perlman probably signed a non-compete since there's a new Hellboy in the works

One of the clauses might be doing anything Hellboy-related or something

Didn't Hellboy have a crossover with DC before?

He will be in pack 3, he will be an Etrigan skin. Remember this words

Wasted slot on 2 mortal kombat characters!!!

Fuck I had no idea another movie was in the works.

David Harbour is a great choice.

Fuck I'm hyped now.

Yeah but the only reason Mignola even did it was to work with an editor he admired at DC. The editor died in the middle of writing the crossover and with it Mignola's desire to even work on the book.

So this is pretty surprising but I'm sure someone pointed out this is good PR for the reboot.

>people asking for Constantine in the other thread
The fuck would Constantine do? He doesn't fight.
He'd only do something if it was N52 Constantine, otherwise pic related would be him in the game.

That would be fucking hilarious though.

>Can only taunt and throw shitty punches that do nothing
>One or two hits are enough to knock him out
>During his knockout animation Chas shows up, picks up his beat up ass and drives him away to safety

Archie Goodwin was a great talent draw because people loved working with him. A big part of why Warren was getting these amazing guys for Creepy and Eerie early on despite the low pay was because of him.

>During his knockout animation Chas shows up, picks up his beat up ass and drives him away to safety

Heh

>king is a big guy
>queen is a little girl

34 when

With Alice, they're already making her a BPRD agent and giving her ghost powers, so the question isnt so much why they made her 'ethnic' as why what thus far seems like an OC is being called Alice.

Daimo's change sticks out a bit because his race is actually important to his character, as since his grandmother was a Japanese spy in WW2 his family have been extremely dedicated to proving themselves in the military, leading to his hardass drill seargant personality.

nice palette cleanser after Edge Hood