Do they really hate old Webby?

Do they really hate old Webby?

Probably not, they just hated that she was a giiiiirl, yuck. So they made her a boy without a penis.

She wasn't strong and independent enough, she had to die.

Everyone hated old Webby.

I didnt mind her. Honestly I find it funny how in the show the boys were constantly being dicks to Webby for being a Girl, only to be proven how great she was later. Turns out the boys in the original were right to hate on her.

No its just a joke you enormous autist.

yes, feminine girls are the enemy to the modern establish.

Are you really reading too much into this?

>all the people ironically/unironically defending Old Webby in this thread cause "m-muh traditional women!"

Either you never watched the original and just wanna bitch or just have shit taste. Either way, disgusting.

I didn't care for Old Webby to hate her desu, but she was an utterly useless character. Literally just a tagalong, I'm glad at the very least they want to give her some character beyond being the girl in the reboot

I really hate the old Webby.

One of the directors very verbally said she hated old Webby in interviews and random tweets.

So I would assume yes since they changed her personality completely rather than making her a girly-girl who also is allowed to go on adventures.

>ebby.
Because she was annoying as fuck?

Doesn't anyone even remember how awful and grating her voice alone was?

You'd need to change her personality anyway. She was blithering pointless in the original. Either writer her off completely or make her someone else. I refuse to believe she had fans who didn't want to fuck her.

That is a doll, the same doll old Webby carried everywhere

That's not Webby.

You don't?

Old webby was boring desu

Old Webby AND the old Nephews were boring.

I dont remember ducktales that fondly. Turns out all the characters I was supposed to identify with sucked. Im glad they rebooted all the kids. I hope we get a daisy or 3 caballeros episode.

>Fat Chance on getting a Daisy episode anytime soon. The Writers confirmed fucking Gladstone before Daisy, and considering that they're comic fans, a majority of their experience with Daisy is as a lackluster character, not Webby tier, but not really good either. We might not see Daisy for a while. It looks like Donald might be stayin single a while longer.

It has to pander to the woke modern people that hate everything made before they were born.

The older one was a cute inoffensive character but god forbids we have that.

So is this one, difference is she's not fucking useless.

This.

Fuck, I was hoping to see donald try to keep girlfriend while rasing 3 hellions and hes now homeless. I loved how in the recent mickey shorts daisy was a stuck up cunt, it was good humor.

>Yep Yep Ye-BANG

By ripping of Jade from JCA