Alfie/buttsmithy

Jesus Marco, this won't make your daddy respect you calm the fuck down

Now this could either be a 1 or a 20 we shall see

Twitter has the pages, he misses.

something about the way InCase draws face is really off putting to me

It's the way he draws the pupils oval shaped when the characters look up.

Last I saw her mom caught her lezzing out with her whore friend. What the fuck did I miss?!

InCase really making the most of his homebrew D&D campaign before his friend Kenny fucked it all up

While disarming, that's a legit technique.
If he nails the shot deep enough he's gold.
Of course if he misses or it doesn't penetrate he's fucked.

won't that stance cut his fingers? three of his fingers are on the blade

Not to me. He's the only smut artist I respect.
But then again, I don't know that many.

What is this?Is buttsmithy finally going to cross the border of tentacle rape?

Alffie ran away form home with the caravan. She and Marco had a threesome with the muscular brown girl.

No.

In a panicked life or death situation this large group of assholes has time to argue about one idiot chucking his weapon (which is stupid.)

What are they doing?

No, you can put your entire hand and grip the blade and you won't get cut. You need to grab the sword by the blade to do a murder stroke or half swording.

Trying to save him.

>marco is gonna get tentacle raped in front of everyone.
I can't wait.

Huh?

You really can't without gloves or gauntlets unless that blade is dull as hell, but yes it's a legitimate technique as I believe someone just posted a picture from Wallerstein.

he's going to throw the sword. does that change things(rather than stab the tentacle monster with it)?

joking but since you last read so far back, there's been a great deal of world building, not the least of which Alfie and the caravan traveling through the redwood, a spreading organic mass of nature that seems to be more tentacle tumors than trees and are home to the goat people you see in the last panel

I'm not that same user, I just didn't know Alfie was based off a homebrew some guy fucked up. How'd they fuck it up?