Work on your art

Get back to it!

Other urls found in this thread:

theshutteredcity.tumblr.com/
quickposes.com/en/gestures/random
youtu.be/BAQb-5VKxmg?t=364
youtu.be/0d-jkhn785c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally finished this. Turned out pretty well I think.

Tried drawing something out of my usual style
that looks really damn nice user

FUCKING EXCELLENT

Shit, I haven't drawn anything today. Need to rectify that ASAP

>tfw your tablet only works wirelessly and when it's plugged in the drivers break
Thanks Wacom.

Thanks Guys! I'm also working on this one. Will probably wrap it up this week.

might as well bump the thread with another draw i did recently

Also trying to figure out this character design.

Inked this today.

Trying to tighten up my facial construction some. Made some progress, I think I'm getting some more depth into the face.

looks very ukranian.

this is quite good

you got any more of these my guy? they look fanfuckingtatic, to the point where im stealing them for my table top game.

Currently working on a series of picture-like images for my comic. I'm useless when I try to put this idea I want to draw because I suck hard at drawing certain pose. So I decided to help myself with some picture as reference. The problem, or course, is that it's this specific pose that I want for three of my characters and I don't find one that I like or that resembles at least my imagined pose close enough.

I digress. What I'm asking for is... Is there any search engine that let's you find an image for its characteristics? Like, for the number of persons shown, their poses (sitting, standing), and so.

>im stealing them for my table top game.

Wouldn't be the first time. Anyway, if you want to see more I post a lot of my stuff here:

theshutteredcity.tumblr.com/

Thanks!

Nevermind, I find one site that has a search engine that helps me. One well known. I guess I'm just sleepy enough for not remembering it sooner.

Had to save as jpeg so I could even post this. Proud of the lighting I did!

Bless your skeleton my dude. I got some solid ideas from your stuff.

haven't done much these couple of days

OK, so last thread I've gotten that I need fundamentals of figure and construction in my drawings.

This is the last one I'll post here. Would anyone say this needs major improvement too? I gotta say, it's nice to actually have someone give me tips. Won't find that on dA.

did a buttload of random doodles in different styles today idk

Tried to upload the full pic of this, but it was over 4 MB and had to crop it.

So, this is the last pic I'll upload here. Would anyone say this needs fundamentals too?

fixing up a drawing from yesterday, I didn't like how some of the details turned out. Still working through it

why'd that get deleted?

i didnt get any feedback from the last thread.

this was an exercise in painting. I'm not too crazy on how the flesh tones turned out and i completely forgot to finish the shoes. what do y'all think?

Needs darker shadows in the pants. Try working some blues and greens into the darker parts of the flesh to give it more contrast and realism.

No Problem. What game are you playing, BTW? Something pre-existing or a home-brew?

Unfinished redraw of an old Star from like 3 months ago. Actually used effort this time.

Forehead looks a bit too much, otherwise pretty solid.

>tfw don't want to spend my 3 hours a day of free time just drawing
I can doodle on tickets at work, but then I've got no references. Using a pen only as a beginner seems to be helping a little.

is it safe to post here? cause the last time i posted un-anonymously, somebody posted as me making me sound like an asshole.

Why not just post anonymously

Drew a thing for another thread, but took too long.
Here's some nonsense.

Yeah, it does look a bit too prominent, probably should have used more than the SAS figure as a ref. Although its not as sunken in as when I drew it initially.

A new page for a short practice comic, no text yet because i'm still trying to figure out fonts

still awful

is this a fucking nazi furry

Looks pretty neat so far

>inb4 no one cared who i was until i put on the helm

I summon lucy-fuchs/crap-fish to indulge us in terrible anatomy

Don't be a fag enabler

Feels like the backdrop of some old Lucas Arts title.
I love it!

It's a bit too muddy, makes it difficult to see what you're looking at. Add some contrast to clear things up.
And personally I think the skin is a bit too saturated.

Stop making new threads in /i/ and drop the "lol idk" talk. what are you, 12?

Made a Shannon in pepe perspective.

It was sideways. This one >94866247 is a re-upload.

Thanks!

thanks man. very helpful

LOOMIS.

all you need, for starters.

Started on a comic thing that I may or may not publish online, but I'm too tired from work to work on it right now. Here's a character from it that I drew.

WIP of my 1day/1page comic that's probably ending up as a 3day comic.
Inking and backgrounds will be started on tomorrow.
Now I've been drawing at least 10 hours today and my body hurts and I want to sleep

>Sketch a group of kitchen utensils. Now place them on their sides and sketch them in this position. Keep in mind that you are drawing cylinders.

Is this placing them on their sides? Were utensils cylindrical in the 30's or am I supposed to construct them within a cylinder?

What are you getting this from?

Perspective Made Easy, step 13.

I think that you might be better off drawing pots and pans instead of knives and forks.

Shit, that's what they meant. I'm a retard.

still working on this

that's much better. that was fast.

For a change of pace, I'm painting a person.

Here's a Pokemon probably about to die

Stuff that may never see the light of day.

was gonna name him kostra but i ran out of room

On the right one I can see improvement
You're getting there, you're getting there though. you just need to learn more about perspective, Dynamic figures, and how the human body works/looks

quickposes.com/en/gestures/random
vids that cover a little bit of perspective
youtu.be/BAQb-5VKxmg?t=364
youtu.be/0d-jkhn785c

But try quick poses to learn how the body can move

What did slugma ever do to you user?

Almost ending my nuzlocke randomizer run

Lol, lets see your anotomy practice. I'm still learning but I think I'm doing fine. I love the way this one turned out.

Inked a random sketch from my drawing pad: a young witch entranced by the presence of an eldritch entity known as the Seed.

well damn

as always, these works are top-notch!

I can only draw anime, kill me Batsy

Much appreciated, user!

then draw anime, its not like you can get worse than

Poopy W.I.P bump

bumping thread with an old doodle.

bump

I'm working on getting back into drawing after a 3 week dry spell
Additionally trying to train myself to push my poses more

just finished this a minute ago, whatchyu think?

rad! i'de like to see it with some cleaner lines tho
this is great, i don't get why she's in monk robes
i like this

blump

2xbump combo

>stroke
>ctrl+z
>stroke
>ctrl+z
>stroke
>ctrl+z
>stroke
>ctrl+z
>stroke
>ctrl+z

you remind me of my brother, he kept restarting thps becuase he coulnt make a single trick.

start with a pen. not even pencil, PEN.

failure is your friend, she will each you errors of your ways.

Bamp

I love the color scheme you used.

What kind of tablet?

Intuos

Get a Cintiq. Makes it much easier.

and expensive!

Maybe when my art's worth that price one day.

spoilered cause butt

I've always wondered, whats the purpose of making the proportions so cartoonishly big? is it just fetish shit?

could also try the samsung galaxy series or the other tablets with pens

just that, we all got our kinks

i dont really think the tablet matters all that much. just use line stabilizers or w/e they are called in the program you use.

btw here's a doodle.

some fun with joker/bat designs.

>i don't get why she's in monk robes
thats what the request was, xj9 wearing robes
that joker is godlike

i member this from a few threads ago

because the impersonator made me out too sound like some egotistical ass, and i have a somewhat recognisable style. so even if i did post anonymously, i'll just get bashed regardless.