BATTLE CHASERS

Joe Madureira's masterpiece is returning!
The game looks amazing! Will it serve as a continuation of the story? What are your hopes for it?
For those of you new to the franchise, beware of SPOILERS!
battlechasers.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Chasers
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ComicBook/BattleChasers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YD0DCuo8xZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you have a favorite character?
I'll admit that the one that drew me to the series in the first place was Cal. I'm a sucker for big characters, especially big robot characters.

>What are your hopes for it?
I want more lore! What are these new golems we've seen? Are they smart like Calibretto or what?

Here's a question: is Red Monika safe for a blue board?

yes

Shes going to get nerfed. And the people who praise it would be tue same ones that dont buy the comic

>Shes going to get nerfed.
Potentially.
>the people who praise it would be tue same ones that dont buy the comic
Not necessarily true.
youtube.com/watch?v=YD0DCuo8xZI

Poor Garrison. I feel like he gets the least love out of all the characters.

kinda cute

Gully a cute.

WTF is that Shit?

Little tits for Monica?

... but it was a legit garbage comic. Come on guys, we're talking pure shit here. When it wasn't tipping off anime it was ripping off Final Fantasy.

Did any of you actually read it? Battle Chasers is the fucking worst.

That isn't the question you should be asking. The question you should be asking is if they are going to cover her up in the new Battle Chasers.

Joe Madureira is a fucking hack, I bet you can't even recall why the lazy faggot quit working on BC in the first place.

i don't care if it's not a comic. Mad's video game boner needs to go limp already.

what we got felt like 9 issues of set up, and character introductions. it never got to the actual story before Mad crapped out on the whole thing. there was definitely potential though.

he got into video game design, and tried to start his own company. i think he had a falling out with the guy that was co-writing Battle Chasers with him too. when the video game shit failed, he occasionally would pick up some comic work for Marvel.

Well, props to you for actually knowing that.

Also he was teamed up with a colorist for the initial ten comics, and when that guy had to swap to other projects another colorist was brought in and his stuff didn't mesh nearly as well and the art lost a great deal of it's visual impact. It was pretty disappointing and also ended up further pushing the comic into cold storage.

90's - all about the tits
10's - all about dem hips

Test

time to start a Red Monika folder

It's the generic lead guy syndrome. Other characters simply have better personality (Red Monika even has two) to make them more interesting

I'll lend a hand

or two

That's much more than a handful or two. Thanks user though

It feels like yesterday when I funded the game. Hype increasing.

Is this Red Monika thread ?

Garbage artists from the '90s like Madureira should remain forgotten in the past where they belong, along with their worthless Final Fantasy ripoff creations.
Fuck Madureira and his Brazilian last name.

>Those two guys literally called Akiman and Bengus

Shit's weird.

I would post a bait image put Monika is more worthwhile

>posting garbage balloon tits is more worthwhile
Only because you're a pervert that unconsciously knows I'm right about Madureira being shit

Fuck off user, we're focusing on the hate rn, we're focused on monika'a huge tits.

*we aren't.

No, you fuck of with your '90s cancer nostalgia.

Sup Forumsmblr faggots can't help but hate anything that isn't their cult's rednose fat fetishist approved shit, can they?