If King of the Hill gets rebooted...

If King of the Hill gets rebooted, would you rather see Luanne with a new voice actress or her being written out of the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrsVJgUvWMs
youtube.com/watch?v=sDvuul-FUcc
imgur.com/a/PiJLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>If King of the Hill gets rebooted

I don't want that. just make a show about how dumb trump is. koth was too good for this world. nobody wants something of this quality these days.

>implying
KOTH had like one Bush episode and it didn't even take a stance.

exactly. and good writing takes money. fox is cheap and no one cares anymore. they need to stop pretending they do. I mean, look at bob's burger.

Bob's Burgers is mostly good though.

whats wrong her old VA?

She's dead mate.

My marketing friend, we know the original VA died, how inconsiderate can you be, you better pray your manager doesn't hear about this

Too busy being dead

>rebooted

Revived, you mean.

Unless they get a voice actress that sounds almost exactly like Brittany Murphy did while voicing Luanne, I'd rather have her written out of the show along with Lucky. Just have her and Lucky move out of town and take a moment in the first episode to explain where they went.

She died way back in 2009.

Lucky and Luanne died in a freak peepee slipping accident at Megalo mart. Hank is raising thier daughter and GH togather

I fucking hate Luanne. I hate her voice, her speech pattern, her laugh, how she freaks out all the time, etc etc. The only good thing about her is she brought Lucky onto the show. Lucky is a great character. You hate him at first and then you slowly realize hes like a redneck zen master.

um, no sweetie.

well dont i feel dumb

yeah they dhould just write her out unless they find some pro who can do a dead-on-balls impression

>You hate him at first
What do you mean at first? I hated that faggot in every single episode he was in, guy was completely unbearable.

youtube.com/watch?v=SrsVJgUvWMs

if they are going to revive the show. then luanne should be killed. slipped on some peepee in the megalo mart bathroom and hit her head on the sink. Which gets Lucky a multi million settlement.

Lucky is so shocked by her death that he starts on a path to be like Hank. He also eventually has Didi and GH move in with him. To help each other raise the kids.

>the detail on the straps
every time

while I always appreciate when animators go that extra mile on the details. I don't think this is completely accuarate.

see this slag.
youtube.com/watch?v=sDvuul-FUcc

Reminder that Hank Hill is the undisputed King of the alley.

I'd prefer everyone get written out of the show except for Hank, Dale, and Kahn.

Her and Hank should date.

Hank is too pure

>just make a show about how dumb trump is.
This shit is overdone and not even executed well the vast majority of the time

>Not to imply that Hank couldn't kick Redcorn's ass if he was really pissed
every fuckin' time

fucking brutal

DUSTY OLD BONES FULL OF GREEN DUST

Please post more of these.

Take the full collection.
imgur.com/a/PiJLk

>we could have had THICC peggy
FUCK

>Not to imply that Hank couldn't kick Redcorn's ass if he was really pissed

I love that the animators are establishing power level feats for Hank. What an alpha dog.

Why did the writers forget Luanne is a talented mechanic?

In one of the episodes she rebuilds Hank's Truck and then there is an episode a few seasons later where hank reluctantly takes his Truck to a mechanic and she's not even mentioned.

This comedy cartoon makes no logical sense.

what the fuck is this

I'm sure they can find someone good to replace her.

And if not, writing her off is very easy. Just say she and lucky moved away. Would also get rid of the most polarising character of the show