Fonts:
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Book.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-BookItalic.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Semibold.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-SemiboldItalic.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-ExtraboldItalic.ttf

Colors:
#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]
#00B7E9 - light blue, used for the main statements [75% opacity]
#000033 - dark blue - used for information or sentences [80% opacity]

Usually increasing contrast and decreasing brightness on the background helps it stand out.
Don't use too much text, keep it short and sweet.

>#DraftOurDaughters
>#StandWithHer
>#FightForHer

Include #ImWithHer in your tweets to get it noticed.

POST FROM NON SPERG ACCOUNTS!!!

FOLLOW UP BY RESPONDING TO THE TWEETS WITH DISGUST FROM PRO-TRUMP ASPIE ACCOUNTS!

For copy paste faggots:
@seanhannity @FoxNews @foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday @foxnewsradio @TheFive @OutnumberedFNC @ShepNewsTeam @megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @TeamCavuto @jessebwatters @kimguilfoyle
@CNN @cnnbrk @CNNPolitics @CNNnewsroom @jaketapper @andersoncooper @wolfblitzer @ErinBurnett @donlemon @NewsKimSegal @BrianToddCNN @Morning_Joe @MSNBC @MeetThePress @NBCNews @NBCNightlyNews @TODAYshow @usatoday2016 @LesterHoltNBC @MLauer @KatyTurNBC @JoeNBC @HardballChris @morningmika @CBSThisMorning @CBSNews @jdickerson @ScottPelley @ABCPolitics @ABC @GMA @DavidMuir @ABCWorldNews @DRUDGE_REPORT @DRUDGE @nypost @WSJ @RT_America @RT_com @McClatchyDC @HuffingtonPost @NPR @BuzzFeedNews @Reuters @AP @TIME
#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/women-could-be-forced-to-sign-up-to-us-military-draft-by-2018-a7028411.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/12/no-fly-zone-aleppo-war-russia-syria
twitter.com/Roark__/status/791847132479225856
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#dieforher needs to be included on #8.

INCLUDE RUSSIA
IF RUSSIA IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE INCLUDED, USE #NOFLYZONE

No it needs to be subtle.

for the next thread add #ImWithHer to the hashtag list so Hillary supporters see it and #NoFlyZone

Guys, seeing how stupids Hillary's supporters are, what if they actually vote for her because of those memes?

Good point.

THREADLY REMINDER:

>KEEP THIS GOING UNTIL NOV. 8, this should be a /general/ thread every day.

>Don't forget to use #ImWithHer and #StrongerTogether in your Tweets. This ensures that your Tweet reaches actual Hillary Supporters.

>Also, subtly mention in your Tweet that women can be drafted now. Women are stupid and don't pay attention to the news, and likely don't know that women can be drafted now

>Respond to famous Pro-Hillary supporters with these memes. I.e. if Mark Cuban tweets something, reply to his tweet with one of these memes.

>Respond to all Trump supporters negatively. The idea is make people believe that you're a Hillary supporter. Don't do stupid shit, like saying "womyn" or "goys" or "#dieforher"

>Finally, and most importantly, PUSH THE RUSSIAN WAR NARRATIVE

Aye aye cap'n.

And make that shit look legit, pedes.

>yfw you witnessed the rise of next-generation memetic warfare

KEEP ON TRUCKING ANONS. AMERICA NEEDS YOU.

Checked, 7 is the most powerful number. This is the will of kek, so I'll contribute.

Then they were already going to vote for her. We're trying to turn around the undecided pacifists.

I'm going to make a couple small tweaks to this one and post it.

#ImWithWar ?

how'd I do lads

Current hashtags are fine

Why do we get to do this but the media and CTT dont or we heavily criticize it?

You forgot #DraftOurDaughters in the photo.

They don't work without Russia/Putin in them

Looks great, maybe reduce the logo size slightly and add a hashtag.

even if it does, this will only make her look like a warmonger, not that she isn't already

It got memed to real life!

its called out Jewing the Jew.

This one is subtle but it still has an eerie, dystopia feel to it.

fucking ace m8

I also used that pic to make one.

We all stand in the front lines of the meme war, I salute you brothers

Godspeed

"#ScaryStoriesIn5Words" is trending. Is it possible that someone could hijack and spread the #DraftOurDaughters images?

What others said also it would be better if it were a zoom in on the female only. The male muddles the message.

>pol is better at political campaigning than actual campaigns

>russia
>war with usa
Find something more possible

Might be too obvious

Why don't their hats and jackets match?

Jesus, I thought women were supposed to be good at that shit.

>male
That's a negress. I know it's hard to tell sometimes.

>wut iz syrian no fly zone

this

Ivan it's a scare tactic. Unlike garbage like it is somewhat believable to braindead libshits and will make them take a step back and think about shit.
Such as "what is true equality" and "am I really going to vote for this shit?".

You don't have the know-how to make it look legit. It just looks like you're memeing.

add putin please

I encourage everyone to use this photograph.

It serves as a great warning.

It's the one photograph that bypasses every filter of any human being.

damn hillary's campaign is using these? I dont know how to feel about that

You forgot the Hillary wants war with russia part you dumb fuck.

Abso-fucking-lutely, soldier. Good idea. Commence hijacking. Don't forget to frame it as a Pro-Hillary thing. "Only Men Fight In Wars #UNEQUAL #IMWITHHER #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS [insert Hillary meme]"

pretty hot

fuckin great

#DraftOurDaughters #FightForHer #NoFlyZone #DraftEquality #EnlistForHer #ImWithHer #StrongerTogether

>Why don't their hats and jackets match?

I think they are in boot camp. It's snowing so they need the winter coats, which are in the green marpat. I guess they don't bother to hand out matching covers.

This is actually one of the smarter things I've seen Sup Forums do.

I mean that's not a high bar, but still it's an improvement.

Crowd sourcing is a highly effective tool in memetic warfare. The ability for people to play off one another allows the rapid evolution of memes to greater forms, which only strengthens the life span of the meme, the distance of it's spread and it's informational impact.

Sup Forums was unintentionally made for this. We are the perfect meme weapon factory.

Kek. New Vegas is a great game.

Final version of this concept, ready for deployment to the meme war.

Another

No one cares about this.
NATO country allready take off one of our planes and nothing happens.

Someone get in here so we can get some anti-Russian propaganda going

We want to be sure to keep pushing the idea that Hillary will start a war with Putin and Russia. Women and normies are expected to rise to the occasion and their patriotic duty to Hillary and America. Also, pushing a "strong independent woman" equality shit is a plus.

Hey, has anyone tried tweeting any of this at Obama's brother? That nigger is like the king of bantz. I bet we could get him on board.

You are correct user - drafting women to fight and die in wars is the definition of dystopia.

LOL

Killary War MEME MAGIC

#DraftOurDaughters #DraftOurDaughters
>#DraftOurDaughters

WHY? Shill said she was for it, others called it insane

Link article:
>REPEAT HILLARY IS ON RECORD WANTING TO FORCE THE DRAFT ON WOMEN
So link the Politico Article of her supporting Women to register.

Article also has a quote from CRUZ:

>"“The idea that we should FORCIBLY CONSCRIPT YOUNG GIRLS into combat, to my mind, makes little or no sense,” Cruz told POLITICO Pro. “It is at a minimum a radical proposition."

Show the Shills that Cruz was there better candidate if they don't want their daughters to die fighting Russia

Or
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/women-could-be-forced-to-sign-up-to-us-military-draft-by-2018-a7028411.html

>Shows they could be forced to register by 2018

#NoFlyZone #NoFlyZone

WHY?

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/12/no-fly-zone-aleppo-war-russia-syria

>If you lead people to these conclusions via #NoFlyZone they will lose their shit. When they read that Russian officials said they'll shoot us down, well...

OtherHashes#

#StandWithHer #ImWithHer

#FightForHer #FightWithHer

#DraftEquality

Not white Russian military women if necessary.

I'm going to brainstorm some new slogans. So far have:

>We did our job in the voting booth.
>Now we'll do our duty on the battlefield.
(juxtaposition between caskets and voting booths as another user made as a good suggestion)

>I'll be "Russian" to get my boots on the ground.
>Will you?

>Some say the best thing about motherhood is seeing your children grow up.
>I'm going to make sure mine get that chance.

>High-heels or combat boots?
>Will you make the right choice?

>>I'll be "Russian" to get my boots on the ground.
>>Will you?
thats golden

I went to the Hillary rally and it was way better. We had a nice chair circle and everyone could ask Hillary some questions.

She only collapsed 13 times and coughed blood twice ... and Drumpfsters are claiming she is in a critical condition hahaha lul.

Saddly she had to go 1 1/2 hours earlier, it was a little too hot for her. So a nice man named George Sores or so brought us some cake. We had to pay for it but it seemed only fair because it was for a good cause. Was a nice day !!! Way better than your stupid Drumpf rallies !! At the end someone shouted Hillary for prison but he got arrested so it was a good day for democracy !!!

We are going after the Jill Stein voters and "undecideds". Also, there is no way that anybody in their right mind sees these as a good thing. The Hillary supporters on Plebbit are responding like pic related

>the most disorganized multicultural community on the internet is having a significant leverage in the presidential election

How paid shills can even compete?

RIP russian iceman

;_;

So is this shit actually doing anything?
Are normalfags actually reacting or are you guys just playing with scrapbooks to show your mommies?

Any UT Austin bros here?

omit "now tell me," no personal pronouns in propaganda this early on

Fresh out of the meme oven, any feedback?

MAKING KILLARY INFOGRAPHICs

>----------DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL FONT---------- from her campaign if making new meme’s

>----------OFFICIAL HILLARY CAMPAIGN COLOURS --------- and Tips from a Brit:

>Avoid using too much text and always use the bold font. Usually increasing the contrast and slightly decreasing the brightness will help your background image stand out.

ProTip 2: INCLUDE RUSSIA IN INFOGRAPHIC

----------POSTING ON TWITTER----------------
If POSTING NEW MEME’s Do it from NON Trump, Pepe, Deplorable accounts. Rather Pro-Shill accounts
>NEW MEMES POST FROM SHILL / LEFT ACCOUNT

RESPOND TO THE MEME’s using Alt-Right Accounts with outrage
>RAGE AND FORWARD / Ask ??? TO NEWS USING NORM ACCOUNT

>Ex. “Why does Hillary want War with Russia and to #DraftOurDaughters

>“I am all for Diversity but do we really want to let Hillary #DraftOurDaughters in a war with Russia”

>” If Hillary’s #NoFlyZone fails it’ll be WWIII and she plans to #DraftOurDaughters”

People to tweet:
@seanhannity @FoxNews @foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday @foxnewsradio @TheFive @OutnumberedFNC @ShepNewsTeam @megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @TeamCavuto @jessebwatters @kimguilfoyle @CNN @cnnbrk @CNNPolitics @CNNnewsroom @jaketapper @andersoncooper @wolfblitzer @ErinBurnett @donlemon @NewsKimSegal @BrianToddCNN @Morning_Joe @MSNBC @MeetThePress @NBCNews @NBCNightlyNews @TODAYshow @usatoday2016 @MLauer @KatyTurNBC @JoeNBC @HardballChris @morningmika @CBSNews @jdickerson @ScottPelley @ABCPolitics @ABC @GMA @DavidMuir @ABCWorldNews @DRUDGE_REPORT @DRUDGE @nypost @WSJ @RT_America @RT_com @McClatchyDC @HuffingtonPost @NPR @BuzzFeedNews @Reuters @AP @TIME

Okay lost

Who else is the US going to launch nukes at over syria, fuckface?

It's implied

My photoshop skills are shit, but can someone make one that says:

"THE FIGHT AGAINST PUTIN

IS THE FIGHT FOR EQUALITY

#DraftOurDaughters"

Good job user.

These two are brilliant. Saved.

Try this:

>We'll play our part in the voting booth
>And do our duty on the battlefield

The way it is, it reads like it's meant to run after the election.

Reposting with minor tweaks.

Side-note, what's a good place to dig for photos?
Google images is getting stale.

Is american stupid enough to believe it?

nice guide

EMPLIMENT!

holy crap that's a good meme

>Ted Cruz believes making US women eligible for the draft is "nuts."
>Hillary Clinton thinks the only thing nuts is underestimating your strength.
#StrongerTogether #FightForHer #DraftOurDaughters

twitter.com/Roark__/status/791847132479225856

bump for ebic meme

Checked

These need to be seamless.

A lot of you are being sloppy with the spacing of words inside the word blocks.

Can you try taking putin out of the 1st line?

perfect punchline waiting at the bottom...

Used to go there before it got too cucked. Did they ever go through with that dildo march to protest guns?

cheers m8

this is great

Check it