Remember this debate?

Who won?

trump

It doesn't matter because both are shitty representations of their sides.

it wasn't a debate it was a rape.

and the media who decided to become undecided became a joke

>if you say nye, you're an atheist cuck
>if you say ham, you're a bluepilled christ fag
fuck, what a dilemma

They are both shitty but I give it to Ham desu.

Bill didn't engage his ideas at all he just rambled on and on smugly about ice and his bachelors in arts degree.

Bill Nye the meme guy

>You weren't there!

I watched it a couple years ago and I though Ken Ham won. Bill Nye is simply that bad that he clearly lost imo.

God's real but for some reason doesn't talk to us, at least directly, I guess. God made contact with the ancient Israelite culture. They spoke with God.

God is real, God truthers seek him, and know the governments around the world gold a massive cover up of Him and try to hide all evidence of Him. Jews are wilfull blasphemous Satanist who hate God and seek to destroy Him.

How the fuck do you lose an argument to Ken Ham? How can you be so fucking dumb?

hold* not gold

>Atheist debates Christian
no one wins, anyone watching it will just say the person who agrees with their beliefs more won

Neither of them. They didn't debate the actual issue which was whether or not creation was viable scientific model for the origin of life.

There is nothing debate here as it simply is not. That doesn't make it untrue, just not scientific. Science is an epistemology with specific rules. Creation does not fall within the limits of the scientific method and therefore is not a valid scientific model.

Instead they talked past each other while avoiding the actual debate topic and wasted everyone's time.

you can just look at bill nye's creepy eyes and know that he's fondled kids and probably sucked little boys dicks

We're too insignificant, God doesn't give a fuck. He has an entire universe to look after.

It's a controlled playing field against the favor of Christians, because Atheist dog fucks want to stop their beloved fucking science at the subject and topic of race.

Probably. Just like that Jared fuck from subway. He always did have young kids on his show...

As much as Bill Nye is a fucking smug lefty faggot, he still made science fun back when I was a kid and I still would like to meet him even if I disagree with basically everything he stands for nowadays...

The jews

>be ken ham
>born in australia
>be a creationist in spite of evidence (kangaroos)
>go to US, start a creationist museum
>tfw you're the ultimate IRL aussie shitposter

>bachelors in arts degree

It is actualy a BSME, not that it matters. Engineers are not scientists. We may do some scientific research, but mostly it is just applied physics.

The Universe serves Adam not the other esy around, Adam has the Image of God, the universe houses us, besides that the universe is useless.

way*

Stop posting anytime you christfag LARPer.

Nye presented evidence
Ham just said read the bible

No one really won

>Moderator: What would make you change your mind about your views?
>Nye: Evidence.
>Ham: Nothing.

That last question summed the whole event up perfectly.

The debate topic wasn't "Is evolution correct?" it was "Is creation a valid scientific theory?".

Neither one of them actually addressed that topic because the answer is simple and not up for debate.

>uch as Bill Nye is a fucking smug lefty faggot, he still made science fun back when I was a kid and I still would like to meet him even if I disagree with basically everything he stands for nowadays..
so true

Checked and kekked