Why did she have to die Sup Forums?

Why did she have to die Sup Forums?

the fatass rat lived but she died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMC1E0ht6Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=lNAz68e14GU
youtu.be/iCp-L9vmYRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because insects don't live very long. Also Everything you love will die.

I want to watch her get soaked with my cum.

YFW they made a sequel 30 years later.

Just imagine a world where spiders lived forever. Chaos. Complete societal collapse.

What if she was radioactive and bit Peter Parker?

I want to bloat her up with my cum.

>insect

I want her to make a web with my cum.

>insects

That's a pretty sexy spider you drew there, Ollie.

You hatin' on my boy Templeton?

IMMORTAL SPIDER-MAN

It has the worst villain song I've heard in any animated film except for maybe Ruber's...thing in quest for Camelot. Unfortunately I can't link it because no one has really seen the movie, so I don't think it's been uploaded anywhere.

What if she was a fat glutton fuck like Templeton?

Then she still dies, and some asshole eats her corpse.

>Wilbur acts like a nigger and constantly demands that Charlotte bail him out

Fucking Templeton is our guy.

Those bedroom eyes.

Whoops, I thought arachnids fell under insects, I guess they're both arthropods, I was confused. Everything you love will still die.

fat fuck shuld've shared his food, maybe Charlotte would've lived then!

Fuck
Marry
Kill

youtube.com/watch?v=EMC1E0ht6Mg

Yes
in that order

Blond, Brown, Purple

I aint complaining one fucking bit, but why the fuck does she have antenna?

Red, Purple, Blonde.

Fuck Red, Marry Purple, Kill Blonde

You think since in the book, Charlottle's message were treated as divine intervention and thus were what kept Wilbur from being killed, if they ha ofund her, they think she was a phyiscal manifestation of God?

>Charlotte unintentionally gets corrupted by her ability to manipulate the humans.

>had found

The real question is
if these animals have full human intelligence, why are they still living the aimless, mindless lives of animals? and why did Wilbur sing a song about being able to talk rather than make animal noises, when they all do both depending on perspective?

why was this spider the first one to ever even try to communicate with humans?

no fucking way. this has to be a joke
until the nostalgia critic reviews it I won't believe it

>this time the arms are their pedipalps
okay..

It's real
youtube.com/watch?v=lNAz68e14GU
Also
>nostalgia critic

he's terrible at talking about things that are good, but holy shit his reviews of things that are shit are amusing. kinda like the game grumps

Corrupted by what? She doesn't care for for money.

user please of COURSE she has no need for money
>as if a spider couldnt easily get a shit ton of insects to eat from the humans she commands.

seriously get some honey, get some flies, boom easy access food, no more work trapping insects in her webs.

to each their own but I find his talking of good stuff to be entertaining as well.

Was the 2006 movie any good?

Charlotte was more realistic and thus atleast to me less cute.

Well that was predictably terrible

I mean, I still watch it. but was givin me shade for liking him at all. Gotta at least give him the benefit of admitting it's not great and wouldnt be worth paying a dime for.
mostly I just like hearing people talking about things I recognize. It feels like I have friends.

I'm too tired to do much right now but internally I'm laughing my fucking ass off

>not wanting to fug hyper-realistic spider puss puss
For shame, user.

Nobody, of the hundreds of people that had visited the Fair, knew that a grey spider had played the most important part of all. No one was with her when she died.

Who was the father?

Thus has haunted me since childhood.

I've wondered that myself.

Does she even have puss puss?

yeah well that's because in real life spiders aren't intelligent like that. If they were, someone would be there when they die. They would go to school and hold office and all that shit.

of course, user. but now it's a question on whether she'd get gored from existence when a human tries to do the deed

>that part in the movie where Charlotte politely pauses her conversation with Wilbur to devour the fuck out of an unlucky fly.

damn Charlotte.

everything has pusspuss, user. I mean, some lower lifeforms just barf eggs out of their mouth, and most things share a hole with vagoo and ahnoos, but still there's always a hole, unless you reproduce by budding or fission or something

I'll kindly fug animated Charlottle voiced by the lovely Debbie Reynolds woh has sadly passed in December of last year

thank you very much.

Ends up eating from Wilbur's trough

>ends up as a prized animal just like Wilvur for being able to fucking communicate and is seen as a divine animal
>ends up nearly as big as Wilbur from all her fucking eating.

one hopes the fucking flies don't talk

clearly this movie is the backstory to that universe in Rick and Morty where they have the best ice cream

anyone else think Roger from American Dad sounds a little bit like Templeton from this movie?

>fly contemplates his existence as he lies there in an impenetrable web casing, at least he dies knowing a beautiful predator like Charlotte is eating him. Not like his friend Mulbert went to that ugly orb-weaver spider.

That's because Roger's voice is based on Paul Lynde, who voiced Templeton.

>December
Fuck, I feel like I've been Mandela'd

Clearly, Charlotte is the progenitor to all the giant human eating spiders.

in this universe she became immortal and lives to this very day, as the large queen of spiders, and after the peace treaty is one of the highest ranking officials of Earth.

ohhh well shit!

>orb-weavers
>ugly
the fuck you say
god I feel old that that user didn't know that

>Charlotte is so considerate of how much her peers find her eating habits disgusting she eats after they go to sleep to appease them.

Truly she is best spider.

honestly user I just picked the first type of spider that came to mind.

She's too kind.

Ive started watching the movie an I realized the human girl can clearly hear Charlotte speak about the goose's goslings arriving.

fucking what, Im so used to humans having no awareness of sentient animals in these kinds fo films.

It is odd if you think about it, she's a predator helping out a bunch of prey animals.. but because they belong to a different phylum it's less obviously weird
for future reference, orb-weavers and crab/flower spiders are gorgeous. you want ugly, you talk of hobo spiders, house spiders, cellar spiders.. but really wolf spiders are beautiful too in their own way, so

Is considerate enough to announce to everyone the Goose's eggs have hatched.

hobo spiders ugly...lol

it fits the name

well to be fair user....Charlotte cant EAT them so why not help them?

>If she COULD eat them....oh no.

>tfw you start getting boners thinking about real spiders
I am not the man I envisioned myself to be.

don't trust skaven

>Spiders with human hair
Kill all three.

jumping spiders are fucking cute

>we'll never get Charlotte as lovely fuzzy spider blob. eating ANYTHING that gets caught in her webs, webs that engulf the barn due to her increased size and thus now much larger spinnerets.

where the fuck did the blonde get a spider sized bow? and dont say she made out of webs its not silky white...its fucking blue.

Charlotte is clearly WANTING BADLY from WIlbur, but due to idfference in size and their phylums she cannot ever copulate with him, as a way to cope with her impossible dreams she helps him in any way she can by keeping from being slaughtered

Notice how she does fuck all for any other animal. she clearly finds the porker cute as fuck.

fuckin anansi

painted it blue

Tfw you kill all the bugs in your house except spiders since they keep flies down

Fuck centipedes too

>Charlotte the one who can write all the messages, while Wilbur gets credit for what the people see as divine intervention, Fuck the fact that a spider's web holds the words, no that clearly has no importance the PIG is the important one!

Didnt you read that pig is SOME PIG, he's terrific, Radiant even!

Wrap me up and suck me off that's a big ass spider

>tarantula

youtu.be/iCp-L9vmYRo

do you take the corpses to the spiders user? its the right thing to do.

Charlotte stated she liked Wilbur when he was best on the farm for like a few hours and called him attractive. did everything she could to keep him alive.

She wanted that Pig D.

>Charlotte struggles somewhat with knowing the defintion of humble and the spelling of terrfic, yet knows the latin word magnum opus and that is a latin word at all.

here's the thing man
if you keep a clean house, the predators will starve
if you see them out in the open it means they ran out of food and they're looking for more. if there's none to find, you might as well put them out of their misery
also it helps if you know a thing or two about the arthropod nervous system (to say nothing of their musculoskeletal system). they're basically little windup toys. It's difficult to even call them alive. plus if they got in from outside, they're pretty much fucked, and it's natural to want to exclude everything from your territory
now that said sometimes nature can do you favors. I heard tell there's places in africa where when they get wind of army ants coming through, they just bugger off and go on the primitive equivalent of vacation
come back later and what passes for their houses are immaculate

clearly a side-effect of a short lifespan. you literally only have time to learn a few facts
he was a goddamn piglet. that said, yeah, pigdongs are pretty special. curlicues you know. spiders don't even have a peen, though harvestmen do. spiders have to just jizz on the ground, pick it up with their boxing gloves, and try to awkwardly shove it into the female while tickling her as best they can so she takes longer to eat him.

Maybe she isn't actually speaking english.

reminder that octomoms die from starvation so they can ensure their egg clutches hatch

what's more they have programmed death so if they don't manage to reproduce they just die anyway, as failures. if you castrate them, they live like 5 times as long
Intelligence in a cephalopod is one of the creator's biggest trollings. the other was making them slightly delicious.

I mean have you ever seen a spider web in your house with actual bugs in it? if I ever did, I would probably let that spider live.. but what if it bred? that would be terrifying. I've had spiderlings hatch in my house before and it's just the creepiest thing, knowing you'll never get them all but they keep parachuting down in front of my monitor and saying hi
I had a window AC unit of a type that went in front of the screen and had a separate hose thing, and when I took it away from the screen I saw what looked like a bunch of tiny bug corpses smashed into the screen

Do you think she enjoyed eating that hornet that was nearly as big as she was?

Joy, Aranea, and Nellie

opinions may differ on this but daaamn

>ANYTHING that gets caught in her webs

Even... people?

Are you basically envisioning a world where Charlotte turns into Ungoliant?

yes.

only her hunger turns to gluttony and the only one safe is her friend Wilbur. she refuses to feast on him anything else that gets caught in her web is fair game,

I hated this movie. Wilbur was so fucking annoying crying for everything. muh spider muh I'm gonna be bacon soon.

>have emotional spider sex with Charlotte
>she sings to you as she slowly fades in your arms