I GET TRIGGERED SO MUCH SEEING INTERRACIAL COUPLES

REEEEE

why

well, are you doing anything about it?

Why not hand out pamphlets to them detailing the inherent genetic disadvantages of having radically mixed children?

i support that fact that white women should have more white kids but men should be able to spread the seeds to both white and black

Sorry OP

i don't give a shit
its a little disappointing when a blue or green eyed woman does it though
i don't think i've ever seen a mulatto child inherit that trait, and its a damn good trait

Derail cause I have to ask.
I know the general consensus on MtF trannies, but what do you all think of FtM trannies?

I'd say it's worse than social suicide but somewhat admirable to give up a pussypass willingly for hardmode

White women were made for black cock.

you need a webm

Aw they look cute

Get over your failings as a man and stop blaming it on other races. I swear, you Alt-Right cucks are the worst of Millennials.

You dumb fuck. Some of your bastard mongrels will be males who may boff white females. You're being willfully shortsighted to justify the your own personal racemixing perversion.

Belay there are only advantages user. Children get the best of both worlds

Nah, they still get called nigger.

>mfw I have a cutie black wife and there is nothing you can do about it
>mfw black guys always get mad cause I'm stealin their women
>mfw there is nothing they can do about it either

buy a centrifuge and put your cum in it. Technique sperm with y chromosome will be lighter than x

>fake dicks are relateable and arousing

Lel. Keep her. Dont breed tho

I got an Asian girl and it suddenly solved it I could care less who dates who now that I have vagina
But my biggest fears now are
A my kid comes out psycho
B I have a daughter and she dates a black guy

Only by neckbeards online

This i literally cried once when my crush dated a black guy it was at a party i just stood there staring at them and when i saw them kiss i had to turn away

What the fuck are you on about? You're the one advocating wantonly blowing loads in negresses and shit. Degenerate.

live a happy life with aids and a single mom you traitor cunt

I don't know, man. I'm pretty sure people still get called nigger irl, right?

I'm genuinely asking. It's gotta happen. If not, maybe I don't know my country anymore.

You seem a little mad?

Maybe in high school.

Saying that out loud these days is a surefire way to get your ass beaten by anyone in the vicinity

Good thing you avoided those racist biology classes

I'll be honest with you.
I have pretty severe agoraphobia, and don't really leave my house except this specific path to my store, otherwise, it gets pretty weird. Work from home. Order my shit to my house. So on.

That all being said, when I see a nigger and I.often do, I wonder how often they get called nigger. I usually imagine it's a lot. It's the most obvious insult you can call a black. You don't have to know anything about them, it's just surface and I bet it still stings.

Do you think it happens more or less outside of cities?