Sup Forums might seriously die in my lifetime

>Sup Forums might seriously die in my lifetime

I literally do not know what I would do with myself if this happened. Look at what the gook overlord is doing trying to keep things afloat.

What will we do? Where will we go? For all the shit this place gets I genuinely believe it is the last bastion of free speech on the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe he should start a gofundme?

I can't wait, every chan is better

>Where will we go?
Outside.

Shit! You just reminded me I'm watering.

the internet won't die, the userbase won't die. be kewl.

Sup Forums is dying please pay up baka gaijin

>Implying hiroshimoot isn't just trying to milk the site
>Implying he didn't do the same exact fucking thing with 2ch

This is a play by Hillary. Ignore it and keep pushing. Hiro is working for her and she wants this place gone

this

if Sup Forums was in such a shity spot he would have sold to shkreli or notch by now

Good I hope it takes every redditor with it

moot was dumb for adding the archives in the first place. Major waste of server space.

yeah honestly Sup Forums is by far the best news source and discussion board in history

over 10 years of my life i have been posting here / lurking almost every single day.

I honestly don't know what I would do without Sup Forums, there are a lot of things I dislike about the community here, but at the same time there is nothing else like it on the internet. Anonymous posting (for the most part) is something that is rare. The speed at which threads move on larger boards, the general threads where likeminded discussion occurs in real time. There aren't really any communities out there that share these similarities, at least none with the userbase that Sup Forums has.

If it dies, I will die a little inside. I guess most people would migrate to infinity chan, but honestly I don't think they could handle the massive influx of Sup Forums users.

> I genuinely believe it is the last bastion of free speech on the internet.

you're either new here or incredibly stupid.

Have you donated, OP?

Jesus, I just got here a year ago. I spent hours reading up on Sup Forums history, trowing through archives, and lurking just for this shit to happen.

Sup Forums.org/donate

Go to stormfront?

same here, I've been here since 1998

Name another place.

Go ahead, i'll wait.

stormfront is just another hugbox
Sup Forums is inherently abrasive.

Chans won't die so easily.
This one might, but such as yourself, and myself, there are a lot of people who would simply move to the next one. There are several alternatives out there and we simply didn't move because we're all lazy and addicted -- even after being alerted to the real shady stuff going on here we still refused to move. Even ctr didn't bring a diaspora, so I think that only a complete shutdown would make us move from here to next best known chan, probably to 2^3 if this happpens soon.

There isn't one.

newfag

Lets just create a new chan

>free speech
>Sup Forums

try to say that ben fishbein dude's name. i dare you

Sup Forums is guaranteed to die probably soon they need more control and internet is shitting that all up

this

>there are people who think the nipjew isn't evil incarnate
>there are people who legit trust the jew after what he did to 2ch
>Hiro's face when everyone is retarded as almighty fuck

This, the Nips tried to warn us

someone registered a polchan.org
I emailed him trying to figure out if he was planning to create a chan in case Sup Forums was axed, but he was hostile.

anyone who got here after 1974 is a newfag.

you guise ruined this site. The OPEC generals, were the shizz.

We need to control every rogue thought

>Sup Forums
>costs hundreds of thousands of dollars

pick one

Been here since 1989. It was a BBS back then.

It won't die. He did the same thing on 2ch.
Don't give him money.

DERET THIS

Ok wtf I thought notch and shkreli said they would donate if gookmoot had donations available

he opened donations

where are the billionaires now??

We should make a Sup Forums BBS on the Zeronet.

>pharmabro##Admin
Can't fucking wait, shit's gonna be so cash.

There are other chans, in case you guys dind't know.

There is a brazilian chan called 55chan, we have an Sup Forums there.

tell me more about that

One way or another Notch is going to own this website one day.
And everything will be great.

this
>owns Sup Forums
>does absolutely fuck all

Even if I wasnt on here since the ytmnd-ebaumsworld raids & knew this place brewed up in 04 and really only became interesting in 05-06 after Snacks was finally canned for shitposting and Moot started paying the hosting bill on time. You forget, SSH was invented in 1995.

t. 400lbs hacker with binders full of women

Exactly.
Please save us Notch!

I hope it does because then I'll finally stop wasting so much god damn time here.

Exactly. All that's left to be seen now is if he's dumb enough to do anything illegal with users' personal data like he's done in the past.

A huge fucking red flag that he's milking the site dry is that he hasn't once released any kind of figures about how the site is in debt or by how much.
He's literally said that people either need to start donating/buying passes, use slower servers, or use malicious ads (Which he's already fucking implemented)

Also if you go to that /qa/ thread in the OP he's trying to say he wants Sup Forums archive to become Sup Forums pass user exclusive instead of outright deleting it to save server usage. He's been told there are several third party sites who host archives themselves for free, and that no one will pay to use the archive and he just responds
>this proves there's a demand for it
Just fucking watch, he's going to turn this whole goddamn site into pay to post

>Going to a place with nothing but hues.
Are you masochistically crazy nigga?

>Sup Forums
>free speech
>last bastion of free speech on the internet
>i discovered the internet when i got a smartphone for my 10th birthday.txt

Try appending "chan" to the end of these words:
master
open

Well, back in the most recent
>financial issues
spergout, I was worried Sup Forums would be deleted, so I went to register polchan.org as a back up, but someone had already registered it earlier this year. I emailed him, but he basically told me to fuck off. I guess I could pursue it more, but I am pretty busy wagecucking at the moment.

he's slowly doing what SA did, pay to post, then pay extra for archives, etc., get banned, have to pay up again

You mean we should trust hueland's chan, a country in which some judge can bring down an entire network for days out of the blue?

pay to *shit* post.

Around Jungle Niggers, never relax.

This pretty much.

No one should fall for the scam.

he didn't do that as far as I know (although I believe he could)

Sup Forums Sup Forums is like a dandelion. Many see it as a weed, and they think destroying it means they have won. But they've just scattered out little floaty seeds all over the internet to grow new dandelions.

We've established a whole new Sup Forums on (4*2). We have what is pretty much Sup Forums Twitter. (make a fucking Twitter and follow other Sup Forumsacks). We even have a presence on Reddit.

All you fakers take note. This is what happens when you outsource the whole goddamn website.

8 chan?

There's a ton of other active chans since 2014, calm down faggots.

Hiroshimoot bowed down to Hill's shills because they have not just money, but power and influence. If Trump gets elected and imprisons Hillary, it might save Sup Forums.

Maybe someone should make an infographic for this and spam it on Sup Forums