Shaun King's 25 solutions for Police violence

goybook com /shaunking/posts/1136506649721585

Here's SOLUTION #1: Radically diversify America's Police Departments

Here's SOLUTION #2: Require American Police to have more training than cosmetologists

Here's SOLUTION #3: Police must be routinely and randomly tested for steroids and other illegal drugs

Here's SOLUTION #4: Bad Apples MUST Be Fired - they are toxic and dangerous

Here's SOLUTION #5: Police must be required to earn 4 year degrees - it changes everything

Here's SOLUTION #6: Policing for profit must become a banned practice. A profit motive must never undergird law enforcement.

Here's SOLUTION #7: We must overhaul 911 - particularly for calls made about the mentally ill. It is the rotary phone of emergency services.

Here's SOLUTION #8: Take women from 12% of police to 50% of police - they are more professional, less brutal, and just as effective

Here's SOLUTION #9: Require cops to live in or near the areas they police. It's too easy to mistreat strangers.

Here's SOLUTION #10: Communities of color actually need less policing. Start by decriminalizing addiction and petty offenses.

Here's SOLUTION #11: American Police must be regularly tested for racial bias

Here's SOLUTION #12: American Police must be regularly tested and treated for PTSD

Here's SOLUTION #13: Why we must take bad laws on policing all the way to the Supreme Court

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgsu08O9XX0
youtube.com/watch?v=NVPRahUuMqU
youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's SOLUTION #14: Good police officers must actually speak out on bad cops

Here's SOLUTION #15: We must decriminalize mental illness

Here's SOLUTION #16: We need to unleash the full power of body cameras

Here's SOLUTION #17: Police departments must create and enforce reasonable new use of force standards

Here's SOLUTION #18: Police must always carry 3 less lethal weapons other than firearms

Here's SOLUTION #19: Police must be banned from using violence based on their imagination of a threat

Here's SOLUTION #20: Every city and state in America must ban racial profiling

Here's SOLUTION #21: Police must be immediately filmed making a statement after each use of force incident

Here's SOLUTION #22: Independent review boards must oversee investigations of police misconduct

Here's SOLUTION #23: Police misconduct cases must be tried by special/independent prosecutors

Here's SOLUTION #24: Police departments which fail to obey the Death in Custody Reporting Act should be cut off from all federal funding.

Here's SOLUTION #25: We must focus our fight against police brutality on the local and state level

Did he even read this after he typed it?

#22 is the only ne that makes sense.

Wow a 25 point list of how to Fix Everything by a guy who has never done 1 second of police work. I wonder how horrific it would become under his dumbfuck oversight?

>women 50% of law enforcement
this is how you can always nail down an intentional subverter - they ALWAYS play the game to disrupt male bonding.

T. Talcum X

why haven't we GARRISON'D this cottonsellin' wigger yet?

>4 year degrees
good goy
I'm almost certain that internal affairs divisions have a different CoC than police, and are independent.

why, they're already pretty (((diverse)))
what the fuck is a cosmetologist
pretty sure they get routine drug tests
how would you filter them
literally no one would be a cop then, bothering with a 4 year degree just to get a relatively shit job is not efficient
that's already illegal
good idea, 911 is pretty shit in most places
no for the same reason women don't make good soldiers
decent idea
more crime happens in minority neighborhoods, statistically
same as above, more policing of minority neighborhoods because more crimes happen there
pretty sure they are already
this doesn't make sense
they do already
we actually need better investment into mental care facilities, being a retard isn't illegal
most police are for body cameras
current standards seem to work just fine
pretty sure they already do
what the fuck, if they perceive a threat it's in their training to deal with it
how
that would be extremely inefficient
pretty sure they already do
same as above
that's a insane penalty
what

this guy is full retard

Solution #1: Kill people who collude and conspire to commit random acts of violence against the police, starting with Talcum X

Fucking Talcum X

TALCUM X SOLUTIONS TL;DR

Here's SOLUTION #1: Need mo' quotas

Here's SOLUTION #2: Need mo' programs

Here's SOLUTION #3: Stop Whitey From Cheatin'

Here's SOLUTION #4: Jail Whitey!

Here's SOLUTION #5: Need mo' education.

Here's SOLUTION #6: Po-Po took muh shit

Here's SOLUTION #7: 911 is rayciss!

Here's SOLUTION #8: Need mo women po-po

Here's SOLUTION #9: Po-po need to move to da hood yo

Here's SOLUTION #10: Let dem niggas walk

Here's SOLUTION #11: Whitey be rayciss

Here's SOLUTION #12: Whitey be crazy

Here's SOLUTION #13: need to block mo streets

Here's SOLUTION #14: Po-po need to start snitch'n

Here's SOLUTION #15: Let crazy niggas free

Here's SOLUTION #16: WORLDSTARHIPHOP errywhere!

Here's SOLUTION #17: Take away po-po gunz

Here's SOLUTION #18: Po-po need to chill

Here's SOLUTION #19: Po-po cant fight back

Here's SOLUTION #20: Dindu nuffin

Here's SOLUTION #21: Put po-po on YT

Here's SOLUTION #22: elect niggas

Here's SOLUTION #23: whitey be guilty

Here's SOLUTION #24: keep count of dead niggas

Here's SOLUTION #25: Mo gibs me dats and roadblocks

He's a moron

>mom cheats on dad with light-skinned black guy
>family doesn't like to talk about it
>internet explodes, dragging out family's issues

This hurts so much to read that my eyes are watery.

>Take women from 12% of police to 50% of police - they are more professional, less brutal, and just as effective
Did you hear that? Just as fucking effective.

>The shaun king story
this guy is the biggest meme

user's solution to end the Shaun King problem.

#1: ignore Shaun King.
#2: see #1.

Much simpler and straight to the point.

Moonman's 1 solution for Police violence:

> kill niggers

talcum X

Him being blatantly white aside, and his police report showing that he's white, the real dead-giveaway that he's not black is that his first name is "Jeffery"

This is hilarious. As in Ferguson their actual answer is to burn the ghetto down. Also, women and minorities are consistently far more likely to use brutality because of anxiety over being obeyed and being able to control the situation.

>Shaun King
>Being even slightly black

>All these more stringent and retarded requirements
>Many police forces having problems recruiting to begin with
Yeah, I'm sure his zero experience with anything police related helps with these ideas not being fucktarded as well.

I don't understand his end game, but he's clearly at bare minimum mentally ill, no different than a tranny.

Fuck is there source on that gif

All of this is ideological and not evidence based.

>Women cops less brutal
Fuck that noise, I hope to god when I get pulled over it's not a woman cop, They always feel like they got something to prove

He's fucking delusional

>Talcum X
kek

Most of these "Solutions" are addressed in the game "This is the Police"

Shit like this:
>Here's SOLUTION #8: Take women from 12% of police to 50% of police - they are more professional, less brutal, and just as effective

is covered exactly, If you piss off the feminists, city hall tries to appease them by telling you to have a 50% female staff by x or there will be consequences. More often than not there's barely any female officers to hire, let alone good ones.

also reminds me of this: youtube.com/watch?v=Lgsu08O9XX0

In which a female officer's poor judgement ended up in the death of a mentally unstable man stricken by grief about his impending divorce

Or the more widely known case of Ternce Crutcher in Tulsa, which everyone agrees was an unjust shooting.
youtube.com/watch?v=NVPRahUuMqU

committed by a female officer, who is now charged with manslaughter.

this is appallingly ignorant... but i would not expect anything from talcum x

1. Kinda hard when not enough blacks, spics and asians apply.
2. Sounds reasonable
3. Good
4. You gotta find and try bad apples first.
5. The people in the poloce force are there because they didnt want to go to s job with a 4 year degree
6. Good
7. Okay?
8. Thats silly, not enough women apply so you just fire all the men to make a 50%?
9. I heard that this might cause bias and looking the other way.
10. Colored communities habe higher crime rates. High crime rate areas need less policing?
11. Seems easy to lie sbout but good
12. Good
13. Good
14. Good but its up to the officer
15. Its illegal?
16. Good
17. Good
18. Good
19. Seems hard during stress
20. Reasonable
21-25. Good

>Radically diversify America's Police Departments
An arbitrary quota for diversity is pointless
>Require American Police to have more training than cosmetologists
they already do
>Police must be routinely and randomly tested for steroids and other illegal drugs
they already do
>Bad Apples MUST Be Fired - they are toxic and dangerous
they are, and screening is more effective
>Police must be required to earn 4 year degrees - it changes everything
having a liberal meme degree changes nothing in police work, and is expensive
>Policing for profit must become a banned practice. A profit motive must never undergird law enforcement.
what does that even mean, barely anyone's going to be a police as volunteer work.
>We must overhaul 911 - particularly for calls made about the mentally ill. It is the rotary phone of emergency services.
what does mentally ill have to do with 911?
>Take women from 12% of police to 50% of police - they are more professional, less brutal, and just as effective
Again an arbitrary quota, and he completely forgot the time a woman recently shoot a man.

Social media was a mistake.

kek

Christ, this reads like a libertarians' wet dream

want to bet sweeden will implement all these by 2018?
want to also bet crime, incarceration and police brutality rates will be exactly the same as before?

Tbh, I agree with the 911 part. We should have any 3 digit-calls like Europe has. Feels weird that I agree with him on something.

HE'S FUCKING A WHITE MALE

>Here's SOLUTION #5: Police must be required to earn 4 year degrees - it changes everything

In NSW (where Sydney is located), we had a major, major corruption problem.

One of the solutions (after sacking most of the judges and police) was to require a bachelors degree to become a policeman.

Basically you attracted men who should have been teachers or nurses, and who also couldn't get real degrees. They ended up being bitches who got pushed around and treated like shit and unable to stand up to criminals. This led to the ethnic riots we had in the early 2000's (perceived lack of policing led to whites going vigilante).

So now you just need to go to the police academy (which is still more than U.S. cops needs, but anyway).

This video is more helpful than all this bullshit. youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8

>having a liberal meme degree changes nothing in police work, and is expensive
This is actually his most important point. He's calling for mandatory marxist brainwashing for all police.

It's stupid anyway. Female cops shoot people too.

They aren't less "brutal", just less capable.

Male bonding = corruption and unnecessary violence.

Sadly it's a cheetah, so it was most probably playing.

Stop being a trans nigger phobe

of course

It's mostly the heavy debt that comes with a degree, but yeah.

>So now you just need to go to the police academy (which is still more than U.S. cops needs, but anyway).
While it may be state/county specific, all the police forces that I know of require going to the academy and passing, which includes a physical fitness test.

Who's going to pay for it?

>Police must always carry 3 less lethal weapons other than firearms

Holy fuck, Cops already carry 3+ less lethals. TASER, Baton, and Pepperspray are standard issue, and many departments have police cars equipped with Beanbag guns and/or those new XREP TASER shotguns.

>Police must be banned from using violence based on their imagination of a threat

What the fuck does this even mean?
Must the cop be shot first before they can shoot back?

You know what I never got about niggers bitching about police? They always say that cops spend ALL DAY harassing and jailing blacks in their own neighborhoods for petty shit. And yet, they also always say that police never make it to their neighborhoods when they call 911. Listen to literally ANY rapper and somewhere in there nigger music they'll say a line about how cops never make it to their zip code and shit. Which one fucking is it? Are cops in there all day arresting criminals or are there nowhere to be found when you call for them? Make up your fucking minds.

I have one solution for Shaun King

It starts with T, ends with S and the middle is used to cut down trees. I just hope people realise a literal blogger has no traction in real life so people stop giving him attention.

>Here's SOLUTION #8: Take women from 12% of police to 50% of police - they are more professional, less brutal, and just as effective
Jo retartd! So uhhm how are you gonna force women into a job they dont want especially in places with violence/nigger places?
OHhhh right you cant.

>Radically diversify America's Police Departments
We can barely get niggers to find a job period. You think this will happen over fucking night not it fucking matters because on average non white cops are least hesitant to kill a nigger.
>Require American Police to have more training than cosmetologists
Dumb on the account the hiring process and training can cost 100k per officer and that is before they get assigned to a station
>Police must be routinely and randomly tested for steroids and other illegal drugs
They do. What a fucking idiot
>Bad Apples MUST Be Fired - they are toxic and dangerous
Again another dumb fucking thing since it is already done
>Police must be required to earn 4 year degrees - it changes everything
No, it actually fucking doesn't. No degree prepares what cops do
>Policing for profit must become a banned practice. A profit motive must never undergird law enforcement.
Is he just throwing shit to make himself not sound like a idiot
>We must overhaul 911 - particularly for calls made about the mentally ill. It is the rotary phone of emergency services.
What
They are more likely to be hardasses on shit heads. Again you have to want be a fucking cop. They don't just toss out badges like fucking EBT checks in the ghettos
>Require cops to live in or near the areas they police. It's too easy to mistreat strangers.
Spending 12 hours in the shit hole isn't going to change anything if you make it 24/7. All it will do is to tell all the BLM niggers that 5-0 wife and kids are nearby in order to chimp on
>Communities of color actually need less policing. Start by decriminalizing addiction and petty offenses.
Says a faggot who probably doesn't live in said fucking communities
> American Police must be regularly tested for racial bias
Proven to be bullshit
>American Police must be regularly tested and treated for PTSD
They are

Cont.

>Why we must take bad laws on policing all the way to the Supreme Court
Thats how common law works you fake ass nigger. The state has the right to file an appeal and so do you. Welcome to Law 101
>Good police officers must actually speak out on bad cops
They do. When will niggers speak out on other niggers for nigging
>We must decriminalize mental illness
Retard
>We need to unleash the full power of body cameras
Ok but, we all know that won't stop niggers bitching about the outcomes
>Police departments must create and enforce reasonable new use of force standards
All standards have been contested through executive, judicial, and legislative actions. How about teaching niggers to resisting X will get your ass kicked
>Police must always carry 3 less lethal weapons other than firearms
Most do but most, realize that bullets work better on niggers with knives
>Police must be banned from using violence based on their imagination of a threat
Again what?
>Every city and state in America must ban racial profiling
It has
>Police must be immediately filmed making a statement after each use of force incident
They have to document it not that it fucking matters
>Independent review boards must oversee investigations of police misconduct
Most districts have fucking two or more. One being composed of fucking other officers and civilians.
>Police misconduct cases must be tried by special/independent prosecutors
What is IA and other federal agencies
>Police departments which fail to obey the Death in Custody Reporting Act should be cut off from all federal funding.
From fucking who. Does this retard not realize that all police funding goes through fucking local funding. Not to mention what happen to the whole aspect of investigating it and etc.
>We must focus our fight against police brutality on the local and state level
Pfft

My one step process on how to stop white cops from shooting black males.

Step 1:

>Get your own country just for blacks.

How do you test for racial bias?

I got lost at #1 so the rest are likely just as retarded.

Are you white?

Then you are a racist cunt.

i actually agree with most of these desu, police are fucking scum.

I didn't see "pay them what the job is worth" anywhere in there.

I'm not even close to klansman black hating racist &
I would hang this white nigger poser lil faggot
from a tree noose
infront every single black friend & associate I have.

Some of the good ones would cheer me on.
I can't believe no one has yet to kidnap & saudimize this little beta cu.ckold buster

He makes me reeeee

Ideas 3, 4, 6 are good.

>I'm dead serious.
>McTalcum X claimed this post was a joke.

as long as welfare recipients also get drug tested :^)

Why is this white guy still the face of BLM? Not joking, there's fucking photographic evidence he's just some white dude with a tan, so what the fuck is going on?

I'm darker than this guy and I'm a fucking jew.