ITT: Non-core cast characters who get too much story focus

ITT: Non-core cast characters who get too much story focus.

The most recent season sucked.

That's not Randy.

Both are awful but Garrison has had like, five arcs and has had plots focused around him since season 1 whereas Randy episodes were sparring and only heavily increased around season 10.

Meanwhile they pratically stopped using Kenny. There are episodes he literally doesnt show up at all. Wtf.

Fuck everyone in this thread

Randy > Butters > Garrison > Kenny

kenny is a gag character they added a little depth to over the course of however many seasons. even his big story, the coon trilogy, ended up being a gag when mint berry crunch (best hero) stole the show.

There isn't to much to do with Kenny, Creators and fans got tired of his deaths and you can't understand shit of what he says, that limits the comedy

And they killed him off to replace him with Butters (Then Tweek) only to bring him back and STILL have Butters replace him.

Why bring him back?

>Why bring him back?

He's incredibly popular.

>Why bring him back?
Kennyfags.
From what i hear they were bashing Butters/Tweek and all of S6 a lot during those days.
Kenny should have stayed dead. Butters is basically the main character with Cartman and Randy, which is good now but tweek was good too and deserved more screentime.

Basically
They got tired of Kenny and they love Butters. He get resurrected because of fans but became irrelevant forever.

Matt and Trey never really seemed like the guys to cater to fans, in fact they did quite a few episodes that were designed to piss fans off (Not Without My Anus) and stuck to their guns and laughed about it, even after backlash.

Probably something related with the network. A lot of fans were promising to stop watching the show.
And a Tv series need viewers...

S6 is one of the best seasons, No doubt.

Randy might as well be core at this point, though.

>Meanwhile they pratically stopped using Kenny. There are episodes he literally doesnt show up at all. Wtf.

He was hardly ever used, even from the beginning. The vast majority of his screentime in old seasons was literally just being there for an excuse to get him killed. After they significantly downplayed the running gag, they didn't have to shoehorn him into every plot anymore.

I'd post GlimGlam but pretty sure people here would be triggered by the pony show.

Something something glimmer something something gas.

Mr. Garrison is South Park's best character but the President arc was painful to watch.

They tried with Kenny and Butters in Hawaii. It sucked ass and got trashed online, so why bother again?

Randy has been core for like 7 season by this stage

All they have to do is remove the muffled speech gimmick and they can use him normally

Fuck you, stupid howly.

Side show Mel

Garrison's ever changing sexuality was probably the best thing South Park has ever done.

He's like the third most important character on the show.

Fuck you.

I miss Mr Hat.

Kenny gets something every other season. Both Kenny and Stan were totally forgotten in season 20 though.

Kenny is actually in episodes more than people think, they sometimes sneak him in without his jacket on.

Really? He's not a meme like Cartman, PC Principal or Randy or mouth piece like Kyle

I would actually like if they permanently removed Kenny's hood and just made him an actual character from here on out.