What if Uncle Ben never died and Peter ended up becoming a super villain....who's villain would he be?

What if Uncle Ben never died and Peter ended up becoming a super villain....who's villain would he be?

The Ca Ca Man.

Cap or Daredevil

Spider-man... but a villain?
Its not like he would become someone different

Daredevil or fantastic four, then again Oeter has been raised with values so...it doesn't matter

He starts a F4 villian and gets elevated to Avengers-status.

Read Bullet Points. Or better yet, don't.

Peter* fuck

Wouldnt he still be a pro wrestler or sth? If he stayed at the job he would probably be a world champion and full of the dope by now.

>Peter stays in Pro-Wrestling
>As the years go on and Superheroes become more common, he's outed as having superpowers and banned from the league
"Banned from X because Y" is classic supervillain motivation

A big deal of what makes Peter so powerful is his dedication for a cause, and constantly fighting for it (huge amount of combat experience with mixed ability foes).
As a villain... I hate to say it, but he'd kinda suck. He'd still have all of his powers, but he'd be lazy and complacent about it. You could look no further than the likes of original Scorpion, Sandman, and Electro to see what this would mean - those guys are heavy powerhouses, but just don't measure up due to lack of constant training.

I think he'd be a Daredevil, Cap, or most likely a Power Man / Iron Fist foe and he might be great at escaping, but terrible at actually winning.

You're forgetting one important detail though, guys like Scorpion and Electro are unintelligent thugs by nature, Peter Parker is a genius

This. A good suppervillain need to be resourceful and organized in order to make a good plan. Peter would be just a one-issue hit and run at most.
Dont get me wrong anons, He got the brains to make an evil plan, just not the spirit.

>just not the spirit.
I dunno man, old school Parker seemed like a pretty bitter/cynical guy, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up like a Dock Ock kind of guy, motivation would be driven by ego/superiority complex and hatred for normies

>Peter Parker is a genius
The fucker thought he could be paid by cashing a check in Spider-Man's name, and though being in the Fantastic Four was a paying job. He's a technological genius with the web shooters and what have you, but he couldn't pull a heist off to save his life. Or more accurately how to operate after commiting a crime. Do you expect him to know how to launder money or fence stolen shit?

>Knew a few other fighters that secretly had powers, who lost their job too
>Form a pro wrestling themes Sinister Six that goes around challenging to fights superheroes they think deserve to be publically humiliated
>That Livestreamer chick is their cameraman

more likely situation
>joins with the Rock and Hogan to form a vigilante group

I'd read that

Can you read?

He could pretty easily track down some criminals to be his lackeys and take care of that stuff. Hell, I could see villain Spidey forming his own Sinister Six with each member specifically chosen to make the ideal team for whatever the crime he's planning is. Or he could just hire himself out to Crime Master, Kingpin, Silvermane, Hammerhead, and the other guys like that. In this universe Big Man could actually be a major player by being the first to encounter and hire Peter.

A less smarter Maker, so Fantastic Four probably, he'd be jelly of Reed success and wife while beating his meat to Sue in his lone room.

>Ben returns and Peter has to put him over
>Peter tries to politic his way into a stalemate but ben's popularity is just too much and he ends up being forced by the promoter to do the job
>he then launches a pipebomb about ben being a part timer and taking advantage of the little guys just to reveal he also possesses super powers and the company books a shoot fight between ben and pete as the main event of the next Wrestlemania

he wouldn't be a villain. he'd be grappling with being a superhero, under constant guidance from Uncle Ben. Uncle Ben would probably know Peter's identity, but Aunt May wouldn't, with them keeping it from her.

basically, he'd be his own Felicia Hardy, always trying to skeeve off from Spider-duties and party or whatever.

Ant man

Fantastic Four. No doubt. Spurned by the anger of being rejected from the team.

It is canon that nick fury would put a bullet between that fucking webhead.

that actually happened in an event with spider-man, deadpool and the hulk when they got sucked into another universe

>The world dies screaming
Just like every other what if story

it's not his fault that you are a retard
>who's villain would he be?
It is "whose", you dense cunt.

Spider-Mans costume looks like a villain costume

There's probably 50 what-ifs for this, but Spidey wouldn't become a villain because Uncle Ben doesn't suddenly disappear

He parlays the wrestling appearance into a Hollywood career and builds a media empire and Uncle Ben eventually dies anyway because what-ifs are just basically Twilight Zone episodes

He'd probably be an evil version of JJJ and criticize heroes in general for letting super villains get away with murder.