SPREAD THIS VIDEO EVEN MORE

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

I know you guys have been talking about this vid. It literally just convinced two of my friends to vote for trump. ]One was voting johnson one voting hillary.. SPREAD THE FUCKING VIDEO

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/26/michael_moore_trump_victory_would_be_the_biggest_fk_you_recorded_in_human_history.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=_NfFAaPZqs8
youtube.com/watch?v=cdnlvAWkIMY
revisionisthistory.com/episodes/10-the-satire-paradox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I showed this video to like 8 Bernouts in my University and now 6 are voting Trump

wtf I love Trump now

I would hope you do. Maga brother, maga.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/26/michael_moore_trump_victory_would_be_the_biggest_fk_you_recorded_in_human_history.html

>that background music
glorious

Incites feels

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

This one is better

bumpin

Liked it and shared it on facebook. Thanks bro.

I can't stop watching this video every time I start it.

We will be victorious on the 8th. We will rise above the corruption and lay all those who doubt magaman low.

This one is better IMO as it's not tied to fat leftist fuck Michael C uck who has been correcting the record all day on national television (which might be CTR's intention in pushing the Moore video so much)

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

Whoever made this video mixed the music too loud
What a waste, could've gone viral

That pic is so powerful. And i've already shared that vid.Come on people. Bring me the redpill vids!@#

Not loud at all brother leaf. Are you attempting to correct the record?

This one is way better. Micheal Moore is just a faggot who hops on bandwagons.

Literally half of the traffic is from r/the_donald, the other half is Sup Forums

When are you making it go viral fuckin plebs ? I am disappoint

she needs to get her cataracts checked out

Gotta boil it in the pot before serving

I'm trying. Drunk as hell and having fun.

Bump.

the cursing wasn't necessary... really. It was good, but I dont need a bunch of F-bombs thrown in for impact. Speak intelligently to your audience or you sound like a douchenozzle.

That's all michael moore.

I bumpeded again

This video was already posted above, but seriously, WTF!! Guys, if you have not watched this fucking video then do it RIGHT NOW. If we spread this wide enough, Trump wins, it's that simple. The video is that powerful.

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

Ty. Bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NfFAaPZqs8

Wow, really. Didnt know that fat fuck was capable of such language. Much of his videos he is just a winy retarded faggot.

>tfw

Michael Moore accidentally helping Trump win the presidency would be such a great twist.

Yup, this about sums it up.
Thanks Mikey.

I love it.

Maga :D

I literally can't wait for the liberal tears on November 8th.

PRAISE KEK

While i do not necessarily approve of kek praide him if it will help trump save our country

>Got to be the most powerful trim message I've heard yet. Y'all know how I feel about this election, and the choices we have. I'm a die hard Bernie fan. Yet again, I feel like Hillary has a special seat saved for her hopefully in one of the worst prisons we have in America. I do not believe trump is the answer. I feel both of them should not be allowed in office. However out of the two, I think trump has the least scary out come. Still terrified of what he may do, and how other countries would feel, but Hillary is a spit in the face. Not because she's a women. But because she is one of the worst white privileged manipulative disgusting people. All I'm saying is, good job on the commercial

That's one of the comments my friend made on fb when he shared the video. THE FIRE FUCKING RISES

youtube.com/watch?v=cdnlvAWkIMY

this one is even more emotional and normie friendly. it uses dubstep

Fuckin feels man

>making an inspirational video out of satire

I guess this podcast was right. Satire doesn't work.

revisionisthistory.com/episodes/10-the-satire-paradox