F is For Family

>F is For Family
Currently binge-watching it.
Season 3 out soon?
Let's talk about it. I'll start

I share more in common with Bill than I'd like to admit.

>Frank says Bill is a pussy

This is like the "Morty is retarded" meme that felt like it came out of nowhere and wasn't really depicted properly

i actually really fucking love this show. no one gets why but i just have a crippling weakness for disgruntled dad characters

plus its set in the 70s, always a plus.

But everyone calls Bill a pussy. His dad saying it was just the last straw for him.

There was a second season?

He may be a pussy but he is not best boy

I don't get these two. Why do they even exist?

I can't wait for s3 but I don't think it's soon sadly. I love Bill

> gee user, i for certnly sure dun know. It sure does like a beaver an a racoon just pass by my grandma house an left ya a gift. It rimes with murd, but ya aint gettin it before ya close those eyes and open thah big mouth of yers. Youll like it, Im certain.

This. Completely flew under the radar for me.

You need to work on your redneck-ese.

>Maureen wants to smash that

Yes, sorry. Ill go to the next trump rally maybe it will do some good.

>One-a Daddy's ghost meetin's!

Put you through the fucking wall has entered my households lexicon because of this show.
And the closeted gay guy talking about jesus, the next time I was in a Catholic church I asked the priest "if jesus was a carpenter then why does he have a swimmers body?"

Any good fan art?

Season 3 was confirmed

Honestly I'm preferring this over Bojack

I do, too. I think the time period helps. I don't know why a lot of people on Sup Forums hate it.

>Season 3 out soon?

Doubtful, it released in May and was renewed at the end of June. It's coming though.

Season two came out a three months ago. So no, season three won't be coming until around a year from two.

>I share more in common with Bill than I'd like to admit
Your dad also wobbled his balls over your head while he was humping your mum?

>I don't get these two. Why do they even exist?
This kid in nappies thing must've been far more prevalent than I ever suspected if it's depicted in a US show. Back in the day when nappies were made of flannel scabby British mams'd train their kids to recycle the same nappy over and over thus saving on nappies underware and kecks sometimes until their embarassed schools paid for new clothes

I saved some Maureen art from a previous thread.

ILL PUT YOU THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL!

>neverending salt

People hate F is for Family? I thought Sup Forums either loved it, was indifferent to it, or just didn't even know it exists.

I want Vivian Saunders to vulgarly talk down to me. I fuckin' loved that she genuinely wanted to help Sue sell her idea, though

Hah Haaaaaaaaaaaa!

Why was there so many dicks in season 2?

>This is like the "Morty is retarded" meme that felt like it came out of nowhere and wasn't really depicted properly

I thought they put some good built-up behind it. There was tension in Bill and Frank's relationship from the start, in that sitcom way where it's expected that the Dad has issues with his kids as a set-up for comic situations. Except they actually went all out and took steps to depict a dysfunctional family in a realistic way. There's no question Frank loves his children, but there are many unresolved grievances rooted in the interplay between Frank's behavior (and ultimately his self-image) and how the kids respond to the world and the situations they find themselves in (often in aggressive and counter-productive ways).

Compare the scenes in the car where Frank is driving with Bill and Kevin respectively. Bill looks at his dad when talking to him while Frank rarely looks back at him when talking. Kevin makes an effort never to look at Frank, who actually looks a lot in Kevin's direction.

IIRC, there was just the one: Vic's.