She is real progress

Does Trump even get rallies this big? Does Trump even do rallies anymore? All he does is be fat and sleep, and then he'll get on stage and do 1 rally with probably the same group of deplorables as the last time he did a rally in that state, and just be a rude obnoxious bully, then tweet something stupid and go back to sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aF9B4d54FwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hehe xd no u trump no u ur the puppet xd

Fat shaming is bigoted. You just discredited yourself.

Wow, I'm #withHer now

About half the country supports each of these candidates, and hates the other half very much. People are preemptively calling for the death of their least favored candidate, and that should scare you. It smells like a civil war regardless of who wins, and you want to keep fanning that flame. It's just an election, we're not picking new organs or some shit, vote for your desired candidate and move on

Bugger off loser

does she even have any men there? It's all bitches

Hey look, a bunch of fat women trying to ruin America even more.

CTR, CTR, kill the CTR
Oh what fun it is to cuck
all these overweight nerds

Based Michelle Obama
youtube.com/watch?v=aF9B4d54FwI

> a high school gym

Hahajajajajajajsjsjjsjfjejdd jfotb

He does, but he pays for the crowd

Difference is that Trump will fight for peace while Hillary lets dindus kill us.

The only reason this rally did anything was because michelle was there, they wanted to see her not SHILLARY. Getting desperate much?

I don't know shit about the first civil war, was it prosperous for us?

Phew, smells rank in this thread, like a nerd virgin or something

What now, Sup Forums?

That IS radical. Women are generally subhuman.

>generally
I think it's close enough to 100% to just say always.

We're with you Swedebro. Just hold out a bit longer. Help is on the way

They went for mishill

>tfw trump does three states a day
>the criminal can barely stop shitting herself long enough to do one

They're all Wake Forest University students attending for extra credit. Doesn't count. Thread is over.

Is that disgusting tranny in a crop top?

Whatever, for Hilary it's amazing but for Trump, it's a Tuesday. Not only that, he does 2 or 3 rallies daily.

I'm pretty sure i can see carl the cuck somewhere in the middle

eh

michelle is popular

if granma Clinton had turned up alone

I'm very against Trump but these rallies literally don't mean anything. My dad for example, has been a devoted democrat for most of his life and makes it a thing to vote each election but never would he ever consider going to these circlejerk rallies where all the candidate does is spew some autism on repeat thats meant to get the crowd excited. He only cares about the policies which he can go and look up himself to make his decision. I'm sure there's millions of others like him, aka the silent majority. Rallies are just a sideshow that drag out the election to extract shekels from a bunch of impressionable retards nothing more nothing less.

Its desperate times my dearest Burger. We are counting on you.

The whole west and especially Sweden needs a leader like Trump to release my country from the cuck-shackles.

She can fill at least half of a school gym!

Sorry Drumphans, there is no fighting these crowds. Remember, these are die hard followers, so you can multiply this crowd by 8 votes.

They're all Wake Forest University students attending for extra credit. Doesn't count. Thread is over.
>They're all Wake Forest University students attending for extra credit. Doesn't count. Thread is over.
>They're all Wake Forest University students attending for extra credit. Doesn't count. Thread is over.

They are there for him, not Hillary.

>another pantsuit rally photo taken from a lift to make it seem like there are way more people there

Sage

having to manipulate almost every aspect of your rally to appear better than it is, beyond pathetic.

Ah, women and cucks. The historical destroyers of civilization

If you got paid to show up at a rally and hold a sign, you'd probably look excited too.

Also I bet 75% showed up only to see Michael and not Hillary

CTR isn't shilling on Sup Forums today.

>Realize CTR is reassigned to cheer at Hillary's rallies.

So she admits its a radical ideology confirming her own delusion.

A good way to trigger (((feminists))) is say that you are an egalitarian. And that feminism is a subset of it. Sit back and laugh some more.

Because your personal experience=the absolute truth?

Lllllmaaaao upvote my friend ;)))))))dD

everybody in the picture was all that showed up to the rally minus the people photo shopped