You will all one day bow down to the glorious Australian Empire...

You will all one day bow down to the glorious Australian Empire. We will take no survivors and murder everyone including the children. Our nation is so powerful it could wipe Russia out with a single squad of Australian SAS.

Im warning you, people. Prepare for world domination.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zKCmyGg3vnM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Petersburg,_Florida
youtu.be/pEY850RFc0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I support this

I welcome our new australian masters

implying we wont circle your desert island with our warships and land troops only when your cities on the coasts are in ruins then take the sun baked Australian girls back north with us when we are done

WHO OWNS THE BOARD .....WE DO !!!!

Australian nationalists are poor drunks who can't see their slaves to a fat heir of a mining fortune

The Abo-Anglo World Order will encompass the entire planet

I like Australia, but you're in the middle of nowhere, your population is small and you have no nukes.

One day you'll be a satellite state of China.

Mike Nolan for PM
youtu.be/zKCmyGg3vnM

>you have no nukes
this is actually one of the most egregious omissions from our nation. we can dig uranium out of the ground here, but because some drunk cossacks couldnt run their own nuclear plant, everyone was too shit scared to build more of them here.

Pussy. Be a man

I would bow down to this man any day. He was slaying roaches left and right.

Gallipoli.

Ausfags btfo by a bunch of goat raping Turks.

> Oi mate let's charge machine gun nests with bayonets!

Tip top kek

Wanna rage?

If you don't live in the outback you're a fucking pleb

its was the poms fault, they sailed to the wrong beach and we had to deal with it

Ok.

Let me know when your coming, also bring beer.

You cucks are worse than the FUCKING FRENCH

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

Are those lethal spiders on his arm?

I hope you remember your Floridian Allies

>AUSTRO-FLORIDIAN ALLIANCE WHEN

>lost against

At least burgers fought and lost, Frogs just surrendered

The French also lost in Nam

>Anglo sub
>Ruling anything
Nice meme

>they're
how we supposed to take your banter for real when you so unliterate?

>overused meme war

nice post

A couple of drunken feather niggers in canoes doesn't scare us cunt

we have some nuclear reactors, just not to power the main grid. I have it on good authority we have the capacity to put nukes together in a matter of hours as well.

France lost in Vietnam. That's one of the reasons we got involved. Guess who also fought in Vietnam?

it's his southern cross tattoo
we all get one when we turn 18 as part of our ancient coming of age ritual

> Implying America lost the Viet Nam war
> Forgetting all you Ausfags would have been enslaved by Japan if we hadn't saved your asses in WWII

Crikey!

YOU LSOR AGAINST FUCKING ENUUS YOU FUCJUING AUtralianisnSCUM

it's the southern cross you ignorant wetback

Except we kiicked ass and we're the best force in Nam. Ask anyone and google it. Even the NVA were scared shitless of us

I guess the point I was making was more along the lines of, if we have the raw materials here why not also use them here.

zero greenhouse emissions, new jobs created, more opportunity for scientific research in this area

We fought trench warfare style up this hill for about a year. Then we beat the shit out of the turks in the desert for another few years.

I think we should add Gropniks to the alliance

Abos are fascinating, thanks.

These are the famous australian bantz?

my dad fought in the emu war and when i try and ask him about it he gets really quiet and stares off into space. sometimes i wonder about what he did to those birds, what they did to him. i see them talking about bringing in birds, pigeons from other countries who have no where to live. these lefties assume that the birds will assimilate, wont rape our women, wont peck our eyes, wont steal our chips when we sit at southbank. these people are fucking blind to the truth. the birds have only gotten angrier. they will destroy us.

>"Am i funny yet guys!!"

The only people who will ever bow down to an aussie are people that noticed their shoes are untied while standing near an austrailian

That's the hilarious part. The only criticism they have of Australia was a wildlife management program from the depression to give jobs to wwi vets.

Meanwhile the memes about Canada bring turned into a leftist turdstain by Trudeau, Europe being flooded by immigrants, and India shitting in the streets are all things that are actively destroying their lives.

whats with:

- the fucking heat; I don't want skin cancer
- the price of everything; I only care about beer and food

Have you thanked your father for his service? He'd probably appreciate it.

> Be Germany
> Never win a war

Ausfags, what was the most Australian thing you did today?

That's corporal Tony Abbott on the right

>B-but muh World War 2
>Y-you better t-thank us yanks for saving you f-from the japs and the jerrys.

Americans always default back to WWII as their 'opus magnus'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Petersburg,_Florida

Noted

>the fucking heat; I don't want skin cancer
SLIP SLOP SLAP
youtu.be/pEY850RFc0w

Nips were never gonna invade us. They were a naval power, couldn't hold a continent

Isn't Australia basically a cesspool with rapefugees and asians already?

>southbank

GTFO Melbourne

Then how come they can't take back Cuba?

>Sweden

>Trying to banter anyone but themselves

dingo is that you?

bant engaged

Concerning shitskins I figured straya was basically just the same as west coast canada or all of sweden

Tbh, that was our fault.

They wouldn't have needed to invade the whole continent - 99% of your population is within naval bombardment range and most of the interior is uninhabitable by large populations.

Australia has the best value meat in the world

I'm drinking coke and goon right now

Nips would have to dedicate overwhelming naval strength across an enormous coastline, which would have left the US free to attack unopposed elsewhere in the Pacific.

> Doesn't bother to deny it

Crikey!

Over 34% of "Australians" have parentage born outside of Australia. The stats depicting a high level of European ancestry are skewed since, being mutts, many Australians declared multiple ancestries and all are counted. Plenty of muds calling themselves white in those surveys as well.

Doesn't really matter though. I mean, it's Australia. Who gives a fuck?

There's a Southbank in Brisbane too

>Doesn't bother to deny it.

Because he can't, guy.

fuckin 'roos

Yep. You're welcome.

>Doesn't really matter though. I mean, it's Australia. Who gives a fuck?

Good point

A

FUCKING

EMU

Your nation is so gay the French bit is the straightest part

Reminder fucking boomerangs will fuck you up cunt.

Finally, some proper Aussie bantz.

>France also lost in Vietnam
>As did Australia
Holy shit my sides are in orbit.

Funny that an island the us dropped two nukes on is still not as shartted as them, buddy.

>claiming to have freedom
>not being able to defend your own home
>being this cucked

This.

Prominent Japanese general said about US and Australia it was just too big and there was a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Yet you insist on fucking it up by putting pickled beets on hamburgers.

Decent whorehouses though.

See

Average Australian

>Australian Empire
>Most of your companies are foreign owned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MORE LIKE CHINESE EMPIRE AMIRITE LMFAO

>We kicked ass in that war we lost!
You crime-bongers couldn't even win the emu war.

>asians

I get that Asia is a huge place, but there is a reason we denote certain regions as "The Middle East"

Do it

If I recall they lost that battle

We're basically a nation of that man, we're also full btw

>either shitfaced ex-con
>or shitfaced abbo
>got fucked in the only war they ever fought alone