Wakfu Thread

Wakfu season 3 will air on France 4 on the 2nd of September, along with an early preview of episode 1 on the Ludo app at the end of August. French residents only.

Intro: mega.nz/#!QlYRUS4I!OGhCFLeua2lGM8jhKt7IJektlFAptn_gJFPqS6U4SSk

Ruel sucks dick again

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!xbxEgLLR!BXysPXyLmE6yyZidtH-Xhg
mega.nz/#F!4G4hnYqZ!KIgpd5cONzfBwQlR4kHe8g
mega.nz/#F!4fYBATLR!J1qzQeM9EAhUplPynanR2Q
mega.nz/#F!cKIBWYhK!m6d5zf8SZOhX5-2DRuzF2g
mega.nz/#F!ZC5BDCyb!6ctqka15sxy5u75wiw2-TQ
francetvpro.fr/jeunesse/communiques-de-presse/6068755
streaming-hub.com/france-4-live/
francetelevisions.fr/programme-tv
afromotion.tv/afrotv/watch/h
wakfu.com/fr/s3/programme
youtu.be/ZvpVCYIlJNc
pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our villains for this season so far:
- Oropo (??)
- Echo (Eniripsa )
- ?? (speculated: one of Sadida’s dolls)
- Adamaï (dragon/Eliatrope)
- Dark Vlad (Iop)
- Kali (Sacrier )
- Poo (Pandawa)
- Toxine (Sram)
- ?? (Feca)
- Sipho (dragon)
- Mishell and Cancane (Osamodas)
- Ush Galesh (Ecaflip)
- ?? (Enutrof)

The Sadida character doesn't look like Lacrima, I wonder what happened to her (either to have been replaced or to have changed like that). I guess we'll know when the Ogrest comics continue.

Also when the fuck are they going to show the Cra antagonist, he's the only one left.

How did they managed to get Goultard/Dark Vlad to be on their side?

Make him go Dark Vlad and suddenly he's open to arguments of spreading mayhem.

A year ago they showed a screen from the show with some kind of demon. So some people have theorized that when the Dofus MMO says you've "extracted the evil from Dark Vlad", they're being more literal than you'd think. So the Brotherhood of the Forgotten found Dark Vlad's "evil" and helped him get back inside of Goultard.

Probably, this is from the episode 10

That's a Sadida doll right?

Damn, she's knocked up again? She just keeps her legs spread 24/7, huh. Meanwhile, Amalia is probably still a virgin.

I hope they don't make the same mistakes they did in season 2, and just go all over the place with two dimensional "quirky" villains.

Pinpin is somehow the reincarnation of the Iop god. And you know how bad the last girl he came in contact with went.

Post your HYPE FACE

I just noticed the "tears" under her eyes. They're different than Lacrima's tears but it could be a change in her design, so it could still be her.

Joris Frames are uploaded. Have at it.
5666 frames. That's pretty good.

Joris Dofus (1656) - mega.nz/#F!xbxEgLLR!BXysPXyLmE6yyZidtH-Xhg
Joris Dofus Movie (3432 - 2 failed, uploaded in Joris Other) - mega.nz/#F!4G4hnYqZ!KIgpd5cONzfBwQlR4kHe8g
Joris Wakfu (195) - mega.nz/#F!4fYBATLR!J1qzQeM9EAhUplPynanR2Q
Joris OVA (383) - mega.nz/#F!cKIBWYhK!m6d5zf8SZOhX5-2DRuzF2g
Joris Other (2 missing ones) - mega.nz/#F!ZC5BDCyb!6ctqka15sxy5u75wiw2-TQ

Why Yugo no age?

Look like Brother and sister

a Third child ...Pinpin you did great man ..

>He put another one in her
Will she stay pregante for the rest of the season?

> along with an early preview of episode 1 on the Ludo app at the end of August.

Source on that?

francetvpro.fr/jeunesse/communiques-de-presse/6068755
>Et en avant première estivale, dès mi-août,[...] les premiers épisodes de la dernière saison de Wakfu avant sa diffusion intégrale à la rentrée sur France 4.

Is this streaming legit?
streaming-hub.com/france-4-live/

Doesn't seem like it, according to this they should be airing "The Dalton": francetelevisions.fr/programme-tv
This one on the other hand is correct afromotion.tv/afrotv/watch/h

Oh, wait, no, I was wrong. That one is correct, the Dalton was a while ago, I looked at it wrong.

No, she eventually will give birth.
Then he puts another one in her

I live in France and I confirm that this streaming is legit

You're doing God's work user.

So can we say that we have someone recording the broadcast when s3 airs? I really don't want to watch the SD replay videos france.tv provides like what happened with Dofus.

For french anons all you need is a dvb-t stick/receiver that can record.

Ankama is going to have a replay option too wakfu.com/fr/s3/programme
It could be france.tv's replay, but back when season 1 and 2 were airing Ankama's replays didn't have a regional lock like FranceTV usually has. Hopefully they'll do that again and it'll have decent quality.

Apparently there was a sneak peak not too long ago with Yugo getting tons of flashbacks about Adamai then getting mad.
Any french confirm?

Sweet lord!

More Ush means more Kerubim and Atcham, right?

I don't think so, they're going in a rush to save Eva and rhe kids so they wouldn't call them. Ush's just there since he's defemding his floor on the tower and not because of ecaflip shenanigans

Please do not delete those archives from your Mega cloud.

Yes this is from the first ep

I wouldn't say Amalia is a virgin if Sadly Grive and Eva did something on that adventure surely Yugo and Amalia experimented

HIS SMILE ABD OPTIMISM

RESTORED

Adamai is shit

does anyone even like Adamai?

So, will Ogrest be involved in S3 at all or is he just going to be forgotten?

If we are going to see some Ecaflip action, I hope we can get to see the other sons of Ecaflip and a daughter maybe

Any updates of those Wakfu an ofus games?

nope. the little bastard almost ruined the show last time
Maybe he'll be more interesting as a complete villain instead of the wet blanket of the group

Yes. I want his Big Dragon Cock in me.

He is going to drill Elely.

I think only Lacrima among the dolls had eyemarkings like that. I wouldn't be surprised they redesigned her for the show. It will be interesting to see where they go with this.

>Yugo is literally being outgrown by Flopin.

> I really don't want to watch the SD replay videos france.tv provides like what happened with Dofus.
The broadcasts for Dofus were upscaled SD anyway. It was only aired in native HD in Poland for some reason.

I wouldn't be so sure it was with Yugo given how much she has oggled other man in the past.

New trailer from France4
youtu.be/ZvpVCYIlJNc

Sure is. Kid's discount Slenderman.

>Adamai can teleport

Psssh nothin' personnel kid

kek

I hope Joris doesn't suck dick in this season. But then again, he is not an Iop

If hes in it.
Also art req?

I doubt he'll appear, the Brotherhood of the Forgotten were looking to fight against the Brotherhood of the Tofu specifically, and they were transported to the tower somehow. I don't think they'd take the time to go look for Joris when Eva and Flopin have been kidnapped

Is Dofus on Netflix yet?

I got into it for a bit a while back but the download had some really crappy quality so I never finished it.

Or is there a better version to download now?

The France 4 rebroadcast looks terrible, but the France 3 original one was in HD and looks decent, the polish one only looks a tad better.

It was for a few weeks but years ago.
Not really a better version out.

Could you please make an image of Chibi Echo playing pranks on Adamai?

I want more big fat cat ass.

damn that girl is fat.

>MOMMY

If you are available, can you please do Edge Joris and Kerub hugging a pissed off Ush?

Also, I'm doing all the Amalia frames for Sup Forums's brown obsession.

>that preggo Eva
I laughed my ass off. Thanks god I mostly stopped caring about this franchise after Dofus series.

Flopin is going to get all the hoes just like Joris by the time season 3 ends. Skinny dudes have huge packages. Fact.

I want Kabrok to get an excuse to go on another adventure because he's way cool to have only used once and then only cameo after that.

Didn't Ankama said that if they get good ratings, they will do more episodes until they reach a full season (like the first 2, 26 episodes)?

Went out for a while so sorry for the delay~

>we'll never have a beach episode with something like this happening

Jesus, All I want is one OVA after S3 with shenanigans between characters.

He did get a comic.

And you get to play as him for a while in th Wakfu game.

I'm hoping he passes the Black Crow armor down to his daughter when she grows up. Would make for an interesting return if Elely and Fropin take over as teenage explorers.

Brotherhood of tofu facing off against Echo or Harebourg or whoever else in the forgotten brotherhood in an old school Final Fantasy style.

Joris is basically an honorary member at this point

Dally's 3 children together with Ogrest will make a new brotherhood after the old ones retire (except Yugo and Adamai)

so lop demigod + ??? =....?

Iop demigod + Ogre experiment = Echo 2.0

Not a 10/10 like her tho

Will there be livestreams?

There's online streams of France4, unless you mean a stream hosted by someone from Sup Forums, in which case I have no idea.
Ankama will be releasing it online right after anyway, and if it's like in S1 and S2 it won't be region locked.

See pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

does anyone know if Ankama sells Dofus anywhere? I know they've got the movie Blu Ray for about 20 euros + shipping, but I can't find any way to get the Dofus series
mostly want it to support them and hopefully get more Dofus/Wakfu in the future

So at what hours in france time will it air?

At 10:45 every Saturday and Sunday, 2 episodes a day except the first day which will cover 3 episodes
wakfu.com/fr/s3/programme

Goddamn, Adamai went full Freeza. I love it.
Meanwhile Yugo is still a manlet little fuccboi.

Will probaly refine later since I have to go out again.

They used to sell the first 26 episodes in DVD but it seems like they don't anymore

Cute. Thank you Jorislady. Pissed Ush, best Ush

We'll get more of him in season 3 too!

Hooray!

Yes.

The tower challenges begin only on the third episode. I hope they have a good plan shoving 12 tests in 11 episodes.

Still on Amazon.

youtu.be/ZvpVCYIlJNc

New trailer

>That Eva
Jesus christ