Sometimes I just don't get propaganda. Who are the feels directed at here...

Sometimes I just don't get propaganda. Who are the feels directed at here? Are conservative media tossing some emotional bait? It was just a dog. A "black" dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bty_NQ9IXc
washingtontimes.com/multimedia/collection/police-dog-funeral/
buzzfeed.com/maryanngeorgantopoulos/jethro-k9-funeral?utm_term=.unpvR3m5wY#.ocMwm4VodQ
photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/03/28/video-nypd-cop-shot-killed-dog-wagging-tail-hand-owner-265-burial-fee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It was just a dog
t. Ahmed

>just a dog

reported

I think that's the dog that got shot at the same time the suspect got shot and when the first responders got there, they took the dog and let the black guy wait for the second responders.
He might have died, I can't remember. They justified it by calling the dog a cop. I wouldn't be surprised if this funeral was intended in case there was a lawsuit.

you deserve death

>just a dog
I don't even like dogs, but fuck you.

come on, a flag draped coffin? this waters down what a flag draped coffin is about.

Humans aren't the only living beings who can be faithful serving patriots

whos dug is that?

That dog was more useful and successful than you.

rip in peace doggo

may you receive all the pets in the next world

Eh, fine, I'll agree the flag is a bit much unless that dog did something really amazing.

RIP pupper.
What breed was doge? How was he kill?

G U A R A N T E E D R E P L I E S

Disregard OP, post pictures of your dogs.

F

That dog have his life, not for honor but for Yooooooouuuuuuuuu

Snake eater

And that's why emus kicked the shit out of you aussies in the great outback war.

His name was Kye, you cuck. Rest in peace, doggo.
youtube.com/watch?v=9bty_NQ9IXc

washingtontimes.com/multimedia/collection/police-dog-funeral/

another dog:

buzzfeed.com/maryanngeorgantopoulos/jethro-k9-funeral?utm_term=.unpvR3m5wY#.ocMwm4VodQ

itt nu-male cucks who let their dogs sleep in their beds

What the fuck makes you think its propaganda? Dont doubt the bond between a dog and man.

protip: police dogs are 100% considered police officers by law

at first I admired how much officers respect their fellow K9 units but then I realized my tax dollars are paying for that expensive funeral and I wish they would've just buried it in the backyard in a cardboard box like a normal person.

The dog was born and given a job. He did his job faithfully. He built relationships with his trainers and his handlers. He depended on them, and they depended on him. And he died while doing that job. And I guarantee you, if his handler were killed, the dog would mourn as well.

Sorry you're too isolated from the rest of the universe to understand what that means.

Mexico, No !!!

not mine just wanted to post tactical pupper

>It was just a dog

Around nogs, watch your dogs

>just a dog
Fuck off Ahmed, you will never understand.

RIP cop pupper

fuck niggers

>Mans best friend
>Just a dog
I bet you are a fucking cat person, the toxo has got to your brain.

I was an explosive detection k9 handler for ten years. I spent entire deployments living and depending on my k9. You civilian shit stains could never understand the bond between working dogs and their handlers.

>be nigger
>ambulance cares more about dog than you
KEK

>his ears are still alert for trouble, even in death

What a good boy.

>you'll never take this much pride in what you do

lol this. I like dogs but wasting a fucking casket on one is beyond retarded. Its almost retarded we do it to ourselves, but I understand its a tradition and we do it out of respect.

wtf, I hate dogs now.

And civil religion.

He was a real Schweinhund. Get it? Schwein Hund?

where was the funeral for this dog?

Criminals don't get state funded funerals and niggers can't afford them either.

It's political theatre because they want to push laws that if you do anything to a police dog you get charged the same as doing it to real cop. In some states this is the case in other states they don't have these laws and want them.

The problem is a real cop can testify as to why he mauled you whereas a police dog can't.

Here the other week some innocent bystander was mauled by a police dog after he ran from a scene where cops were in a shootout with some kidnappers. The dog chimped out and decided to maul his FACE (something cops swear the dogs will never do) and did so for a long time until some other bystander killed the dog (who the cops can legally charge with assault of a police officer).

tl;dr these dogs should never be let off leash, and should only used to track suspects not maul people. There would be no dog injuries, and no accidental injuries.

He's not gonna make it much longer.

all dogs matter.

photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/03/28/video-nypd-cop-shot-killed-dog-wagging-tail-hand-owner-265-burial-fee/

lol wtf a funeral for a dog? thats taking it too far.

Just 2 days away from his pension, too.

Cops don't get adequate k9 training. Tbh they should all have to complete the military working dog handler school at lackland AFB. Civilian cops get like a 4 week crash course by other equally inept handlers.

dont mention the war