All women are supporting Hillary because she is a woman...

All women are supporting Hillary because she is a woman. If you ever want to get laid why arent you one of the Hilldawgs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aF9B4d54FwI
newsninja2012.com/leaked-hillary-campaign-memo-10-10-26-focuses-on-voter-fear-and-rage-at-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because if you vote trump you're an alpha dominate chad duh

Because I don't need to pander to women to get them to sleep with me.

Benjamin Fischbein

>the devil
>would totally go to hell for that ass

Based Michelle Obama
youtube.com/watch?v=aF9B4d54FwI

Which is weird because women hate eachother. I figured that the female vote would be minute because it would mean some elses but their success.

newsninja2012.com/leaked-hillary-campaign-memo-10-10-26-focuses-on-voter-fear-and-rage-at-trump/

Women scare me. I'd never want to support anything that culminates with female association

Muy dignity is worth more than some tore up gash.

I could have bagged a hottie the other day if I pretended to be a Hillary supporter.

I didn't.

Dumb it. Shes not doing much better than obama... But if you keep pushing this meme it will probably come true!

>selling your morality, integrity and everything else for a bit of pussy
Wanna know how I know you're a virgin?

But look how her life-long quest for money and power made her look...
Dark-side corruption is real

You should have, and then have been all "maga" afterwards.

All women? Incorrect.

>Pretend to support shillary in public
>get pussy
>voted TRUMP in the ballot booth

They'll never know

My girlfriend is a canuck who doesn't desire to involve herself in any politics.

Because my gf is not retarded and is a Trump supporter.

>If you ever want to get laid why arent you one of the Hilldawgs?

Hillary supporters are nasty women who can give you nasty diseases.

>women
>like other women

KeK

OP is so far from reality, my goodness

please go outside and get laid

Hillary's feminazi women are too expensive for my taste

>mfw almost every shit tier celebrity is threatening to move to Canada if Trump wins

>hottie
>Hillary supporter

Pick 1 user....

Literally just walked a chick out of my apartment that I banged after telling her I'm voting Trump when she isn't. Now she is. Women want to be dominated. As long as you're not a pussy, you can redpill a blue woman.

this is untrue. many women are supporting Jill Stein

>What is lying

Femanon here

He's right, you know

>listening to women
>getting laid
Pick one and only one cuckboi

>inb4 muh rape
That's not what I mean schlomo

Not interested in single-moms OP.

funny how they don't threaten to move to Mexico.

Who the fuck would want to bang a clinton supporter?

All women are not voting for Hillary. Lots of us are Trump supporters.

Also
>Citation needed
>inb4 rigged polls

>>listening to women
>>getting laid
>Pick one and only one cuckboi

It's always weird to see Canada knowing exactly what they're talking about and not shitposting

FUCKING GODDAMN RACIST PIECE OF SHIT RUNNING THIS COUNTRY, I'M GONNA MOVE TO A COUNTRY WITH A HIGHER DENSITY OF WHITES THAT ALSO HAPPENS TO HAVE BETTER LIVING CONDITIONS FOR SOME REASON

because im gay

Me.

Both.

Not for my penis too.

#NotAll

Normies get out.

I was thinking the same.

#NotAll

Go ahead.

Same, but they don't scare the penis.

My gf and I are both going to vote for hillary, but it has nothing to do with me trying to "get laid". I believe in being supportive of my partner and not trying to manipulate her for sex

Checked and let me guess, BC?

I already get laid, unlike you NERD VIRGINS.
Saged.

>Having to go back
>Choosing not to

I have no idea what this comment means

So you're saying that women are ok with the legacy of a woman president being the legacy of Hillary Clinton?
They're ok with someone wholly corrupt and self-serving becoming future generations memory of a woman in power?

I think women are trying their hardest not to to have to square this mentally, but Hillary Clinton may soon be what we see as a woman given leadership.

Furthermore, our entire economy is sitting on the edge right now and turning into a house of cards, if it comes down, no matter who wins may end up with a legacy of economic meltdown, deserved or not, who'd you rather pin that on?

Because I'm never going to get laid anyway.

Because there are more imporant things in the world than pussy.

Also, I get laid 2-3 times a week with a woman who hates Hillary and prefers Trump.

Not how it works, being a beta loser is not how you get laid.

>Female Bernie supporters just in it to get with guys
>Support Hillary to get with libtard women

Fuck outta here bitch

>doing what women want will help you get laid

And you know how I know that a woman wrote this? Because when women want to convince men to do something, they always play the same card. The only card they have - the sex card.

Only problem is, around here we prefer to grab em by the pussy

fuck you OP. I'm a female and I'm voting for Trump. same with every other girl I'm friends with. come fuck some rust belt women... you'll see.