I havent even finished season one (yeah i know) but i figured i'd give drawing rick a shot

i havent even finished season one (yeah i know) but i figured i'd give drawing rick a shot.

great show so far i must say but Sup Forums seems to know that already

pickle rickle xd lmao

At least you didn't give him those terrible pink noses

I like your style, user. Seems pretty dynamic in contrast of the "stick figures"-like original style.
I don't watch Rick&Morty but that would be pretty neat-o if it was drawn this way.

thanks :D i'm thinking of doing morty next but its like 3:45am and i'm seeing sounds

You can't really promote yourself like this as far as I know, but anyway, newfag, these drawings belong inside batman threads or rick and morty threads, not an entire new thread, Sup Forums isn't your blog.
Nice drawings though, I see you drew Rick as I suggested! He looks nice, I'd love to see Morty too in your style. A fanart with the whole family maybe, would be neat.

Are you that same faggot from yesterday?

I really dig this. You draw them him a little more distinct than some other fan drawings. I hope you give some other characters a shot

Huh, Hey Arnold style.

oh my god i never noticed that before, but you're right...my style is really similar

Neat style, but you really should've posted it in an existing thread.

post in existing thread, dork

if every drawfag made their own thread then, well, hmmm.

this really didn't need its own thread... but you have a nice style user, got a place where you post your shit?

Prety good pham.

One complaint: his face is too LONG

not really, thats why i figured i'd try Sup Forums. but i've been fucking up nonstop trying to find a place to post my shit, so idk

Oh boy are you up for a surprise for season 3. It's not a meme. It really is bad.

You should create a tumblr if you draw regularly. Even if you don't, you'll still have a place to dump your art. However, as other anons said, try to post your drawings in an existing drawthread or a Rick&Morty thread. Drawthreads are great, since people post requests about themes you're not always used to. You can improve your skills, contribute to future threads by providing new shitposting material or please anons by giving them nice drawings.
And assuming you're a newfag : avoid using smileys.

Not OP but what about dA?
Is there a better alternative to tumblr? I'm trying to avoid it because of all the bullshit going on there

It would be chaos.

Tumblr is only bad if you go and search for bullshit.
Been there for years myself. I only follow artists and friends, and have never had an issue.

It's really not a bad site, just a few loud faggots that occasionally make things unpleasant. But they are phenomenally easy to avoid.

From what I've heard from friends, dA seems to be harder to get noticed on than tumblr, but you can organize your artwork much more cleanly than with tumblrs retarded design... Also tumblr as a whole is a fucking shit show, but you can usually sneak away with a comfy, niche following.

Good art, but it is never a good idea to stick your dick in an anthill user.

The art style is what turns me off of the show so I gotta say this is a step forward.

It's easier to get noticed on dA thanks to clubs, but it's near impossible to reach Tumblr-levels of popularity where a post of yours can get 10k+ notes consistently if you have a big enough fanbase.

Imagine an episode with this art-style in squigglevision