Tell me about gluten and why does the american fear it?

Tell me about gluten and why does the american fear it?
You can buy GMO food without knowing it...
You can buy stupid shit labeled as "food" like your cheese and many things with nothing but corn syrup...
Why is this?
I really hate the EU but they are very hard with food.
They even made a law for cucumbers that they can only be imported if they have the right % of a curve
You can buy the lowest food here but is it still high quality.
And why do you guys put sugar in everything ? even your bread is disgusting sweet..

Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60885-d3316619-Reviews-Gerda_s_German_Restaurant_and_Bakery-Omaha_Nebraska.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mfudK2pEbIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell me about your syrian immigrants and why does your women get raped by it?

Kek.

Why does the German not eat pork? Why does the German pray to Allah and attend Mosque?

man you Europeans can't fucking go to a proper bakery when you visit America and go buy storeshelf bread then minge and whine about it.

There is perfectly adequate store bread that you would like, there is just too many choices and you become overwhelmed and just buy quick.

pick related maybe 1/4th of the bread AISLE, only Sara Lee products

many things are destroyed but eating lecker lecker things is still one of our best things in germany

store bread is mostly low tier, do you have many bakeries in america like we have in germany in every corner?

We have Panera Bread everywhere, bakery and sandwich/soup shop. And there are bakeries all over cities. Even inside grocery stores many have bakeries with all the basic breads you expect to see at a bakery (not the shit in the bread aisle)

Not on every corner, but it's not really needed here. Google any city and "Bakery" then you will see pages and pages of locations on google maps. Remember the locations only appear 10-15 at a time (whatever is on the current page you're on)

>ll me about gluten and why does the american fear it?
Mostly marketing to idiots who think X-Free means its healthy therefore they should eat it cuz Im tryin to lose weight :^)

People that actually have a problem with gluten, like Celiac's Disease, benefit big time though, which makes up for the stupidity.

sounds great but still can you answer me why do you have sweet bread? who is buying this this?
are some of you really so much into sugar that they even want sweet bread?
And do you have by any chance imported german bread?

is this disease a real thing? never heard about this here.
And capitalism is really a disgusting thing... they want to make money with everything and many people are stupid enough to fall for this shit

Eating gluten will make your dick fly off.

depends on sweet what you mean by sweet.

Regular white bread? yeah it taste sweeter than wheat cause it's white bread. Wheatis better for you, White taste better(because sugar I guess?). It's been this way for as long as I have been alive. I don't even buy white bread anymore. Honeywheat plz.

I don't know who decided this was the way to make regular sliced bread in America, but it's certianly not the only way and I don't taste any sugar in bread unless I specifically buy a sweet one. Bread with raises and cinnamon in it?(any Pepperidge Farm flavor) Yeah it's sweet, it's supposed to be

German breaD? I mean.. maybe. Is bread big on the import list? I don't think it'll really keep long enough to be any good after getting from Germany? but lemme look

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60885-d3316619-Reviews-Gerda_s_German_Restaurant_and_Bakery-Omaha_Nebraska.html

Not imported, but perhaps more authentic like what you're looking for? You gotta remember there were a ton of German migrants to america and they brought the food and customs with them

On the one hand, it's not the economic systems fault that people are too stupid to educate themselves, but it kind of is capitalisms fault that so many lies are able to be disseminated.

I've got Celiac's, diagnosed when I was 22, 27 now. I think that the whole Gluten free marketing crap is stupid for anyone that can eat it. Although, It is nice having a bit of variety, but I pretty much stay away from processed food, and make all my own meals.

this is bait

Gluten is a protein found in certain grains (Barley, rye, oats, wheat and spelt are the most common culprits) that many people of western european descent cannot process.

Worst case scenario is that your immune system considers it a threat and causes severe autoimmune problems, slowly killing you.

If you have hypothyroidism and you still feel like absolute shit, go get tested. There's an antibody that can be detected with a simple blood test, though it's not 100% accurate (false negatives are possible).

This basically.

I get a little pissed at people that can eat it but choose not to though. I developed an issue with it and I really wish I could eat normal pizza, donuts, and bread again so badly.

But that's not most Americans that go gluten free. I have one friend that has adverse reactions consuming gluten, but everyone else I hear about is a literal faggot

Fucking VG making me a tripfag. Damnit

it's crazy for me that you even have any sweet bread this would be a big no no here.
i've read that you guys use corn syrup for much of food so you can drop the price even more.
and everything "german" in america or "american" in germany is not real anyway because they make it for the taste of the country and not like it is in real.

looks like the new world has developed a new thing because IT IS really not a real thing here.

I mean, there are a bunch of vegetarian products that I eat even though I'm not vegetarian.

Just because something is gluten free doesn't mean it's good for you. There's tons of gluten free sweets that will give you diabetes just as readily as anything else.

When you look at the properties of gluten free starches, most of them are a little bit sweeter than wheat flour (rice, potato, arrowroot and tapioca, for instance) or impart a nice nutty flavour (like buckwheat). It gives you a good, broad range of flavours to use in cooking/baking.

Buckwheat pancakes are my fucking JAM. You get the fluffiness from beating eggs and incorporating them very quickly into the rest of the batter immediately before pouring it into the pan.

But I do agree that people who go on a gluten free diet who don't need it are being stupid. Worse yet are people who think that the diet is ONLY a fad diet and therefore don't pay attention to things like cross-contamination. For something to lawfully be considered GF in Canada, there must be fewer than 20 ppm of gluten in the product. A couple crumbs in a bowl of soup is enough to get a severe reaction out of many individuals. It's serious business.

I, like the other user who posted previously, just end up making most of my food myself. It's just easier that way.

Actually, many parts of Europe adopted strict labeling laws for it before North America did. Hell, in the US there aren't even laws in place for labeling it. Companies just know that there's a huge market for it and are scared shitless of being sued if they don't do it properly.

when I say white bread taste sweet I don't mean it as you taste it like you're eating sugar, or the cinnamon and raisin breads etc.

It just doesn't taste as harsh as the wheat bread. you can't actually taste the sweetness like you can eating sugar. At least I can't. I'll have a look at the ingredients of white bread next time I go to the store.

>and everything "german" in america or "american" in germany is not real anyway because they make it for the taste of the country and not like it is in real.

while I agree that companies and people do do these things for different regions, I'll say it's not always like that. But impossible for us to say because we'd need jets to go from county to country and taste test, and I can't do that.

Genetically, celiac disease is most common in northern europeans.

just looked and of course the EU has a law for labeling gluten free food. It's ok i think i mean it is real and not some bullshit like transgender.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfudK2pEbIs

i think you guys eat more sugar as we euros you don't know the difference anymore
and some months ago i imported american food for 100 bucks just for the lulz and somehow you make everything sweet except meat and so on but many thing you would never believe to be sweet are indeed sweet.