Cringe thread? pic related, haven't cringed so much in a long time

cringe thread? pic related, haven't cringed so much in a long time

was it really that bad?

I hadn't looked into it cause I only half liked Korra in the first place and I don't think I even finished the Last Airbender comics they got so boring so fast

Not really. Just Korra triggers a specific kinda autistic hate around here because she's not the fanfiction they dreamed up years ago.

LoK was alright right until they showed signs of Korra liking muh woman who fights with brawn. It was also pointed out during that one episode when she first visited the city "Bi-Curious" as I can remember it

story time?
but only if it is as good as the cartoon

Korra was shit. These shows are better

Tuff Puppy and Animaniacs were very mediocre, but otherwise this is a good chart.

I miss Dan vs.

>Sozin!
>He's the worst!

So fucking awful. Even Aang, who was a fucking twelve year old never talked about Sozin in such an infantile, flippant way. The characters would never talk about SOMEONE WHO COMMITTED GENOCIDE so lightly.

>Hitler!
>He's the worst!

Can you imagine?

142/5000
It's horrible, it looks like a Tumblr fanfic, and this time it does not have the amazing animation to save, it's like seeing someone raping the Avatar carcass

the "bi-curious" isn't a thing in the show. It's a tumblr meme.

Literally nothing happens until the last couple of pages where the spirit flies through that one guy's body. I can't even remember the god damn villain's name. Lin Beifong is my favorite character from the show and she barely does shit. It's supposed to be a continuation of the series but it feels like a side story made for Free Comic Book Day.

its bad user

>Hitler!
>He's the worst!
>Can you imagine?
Well actually, in a world with The Producers and fake subtitles of that scene from Downfall, yeah I can imagine.

Maybe in the Avatar world they had a Mel Brooksian kind of guy who made a popular comedy making fun of Sozin, so young people like Korra talk about Sozin like he's a fictional character.

I just don't get why he's suddenly a homophobe, he's already a racist genocidal maniac but I guess that doesn't count as bad.

>Kya is a lesbian
>No one knows
>Not even her parents, AANG and KATARA

Why, were they homophobic?

not to mention Kya having to explain Gender and Sexuality in the Avatar Universe 101 to Korra, who should fucking know this shit (especially the previous Avatars' sexualities) already but instead she's treated like she time-traveled from 2017 of the modern world.

I wish Korra/Kuvira had been a thing.

I just despise her for being so mary sue. The ending to season 3 would have been a perfect place to finish it.

and apparently homophobia didn't exist until Sozin made it cool.

Would've made a bit more sense if Zuko had actually been gay, which would help explain why his dad hated him so much.

This. The show and the comic are nowhere near as bad as Sup Forums's autistic hatred would make you think..

Look up "E;R" on YouTube

>racist

It's only white people doing magik, what are you talking about

This is the real cringe. Terrible series couldn't even get through the first 3 issues and I heard they were the best apparently.

This art is unexusably bad!!

>despise her for being so mary sue
>posts those pictures
Not helping your case. She wasn't a Mary Sue, that was Aang as he was Mike's self-insert.

Good for you.

>white people

the character is stupid
I mean holy fuck why the hell would you leave the portals open

Triggered.

>mary sue
>Mary Sue

Neither was a" Mary Sue".

I'm sorry I triggered you. Do you need a hug? A safe space?

How can they draw something so physically revolting?

Why on earth would they do this?

that's not the reason, the triggering occurs when they use gay pandering for hiding shit writing and a cluster fuck ending.

It's kicking a fucking a dead horse. The Avatar series is dead and Korra comic is just one more nail to the coffin.

nice salt