New power and weakness thread

Try to think up a new power for a hero.

If you can't, think up a new weakness for a hero.

Superman's new weakness: Booty

OP said new.

every hair follicle on your body grows prehensile claws instead of hair

New weakness for Flash: Potassium. It inverts the effects of speedforce if the concentration is high enought. Discovered by his new rouge, the Banananator. He has a bunch of henchmen called the Banana peels, highly competent bounty hunters who specialized in taking down Speedsters.

Beast Boy should be explore alien bestiaries. Go through all the bizarre critters that Superman has encountered, used to keep in his fortress. The LSH history has a bunch too - the lightning critters that gave the Ranzz's their powers, the earthquake beast, a space whale, etc.

New weakness for Batman: dementia.

New power for reverse-flash: slow force
Can warp time around himself until it reaches a near stand-still, yet time for him progresses normally. Can potentially cause matter to become ultra-dense, creating fissures in the fabric of reality.

New power for Martian Manhunter:
When he uses his psychic attacks, he can also shield hiself against the others mind.
Also resistance against electricity.

>Underrated post

I prefer power flaws to straight-up kryptonite weaknesses. Things like "A re-imagining where Superman is limited to operating in the day due to being empowered by the sun, or else having to store energy over the day and wait to use it at night. When not powered up he looks like a scrawny Clark Kent who often works the graveyard shift."

Is this him?

Cyclops can now spin his head 360 degrees, like an owl.

I agree, Maybe Superman could have a slight weakness to water.It could dilute the energy he's stored the more he is submerged. So that even if he could hold his breathe long enough he'd slowly be sapped of his strength.

I had an idea for a character called Rainwalker a while back with the ability of teleportation via water. So like, he could jump into a pool and come out in a pool a mile away.
However the time it takes scales to the amount of water between the two points. Traveling via ocean would be instantaneous, but a puddle would be as if he were walking by foot. If the water was contaminated, he'd end up weak or poisoned by the time he exited it. Naturally he'd be worthless in a desert.

I really REALLY like this idea

I know this will be silly.

But what if spider-man was weak to bug repel.

>Green Lantern

>New Power
The ability to basically absorb other lanterns energies, like here's an example. Hal Jordan just fought a really dangerous red lantern, and is so low on juice he'll die. In a moment of pure chance, he absorbs the energies from the red lanterns ring, and now has access to the abilities of a red lantern. Only temporary, it only lasts until the reserves of that light run out.
>New Weakness
Emotion based mutation. The more a GL uses their ring, the more they're molded into a certain mindset. The more you tap into the green light, the more you close off your other emotions.

There was a villain in Remender's Uncanny Avengers who could do that.

He is
>Perhaps as a side effect of gaining his powers, Spider-Man is susceptible to the pesticide ethyl chloride. This chemical is frequently used as a weapon by the Spider-Slayers.

A new weakness for Superman: he will always lose to characters created by Japanese creators like Caped Baldy or Goku.

That will never happen because they are copyright.