This will be my last Tuff Puppy thread. But why is it that people don't like Tuff Puppy threads everyday...

This will be my last Tuff Puppy thread. But why is it that people don't like Tuff Puppy threads everyday? Can someone reasonably tell me why?

It's not that people don't like Tuff Puppy threads every day.
It's that people don't like your namefag ass spamming Tuff Puppy threads every day and acting like you're the supreme arbiter of taste.

The show is terrible

Stop being obnoxious

This is your 4th thread today

You e got nothing to say. You just want other people to talk about Tuff Puppy so you can read their posts. You can't even making an interesting OP.

Is this the new Sup Forums meme

no, i just really love dudley and his knotted cock

Do it user, make sure you practice first. You don't want to miss every shot like the Ember Ghost Squad faggot.

>But why is it that people don't like Tuff Puppy threads everyday?
Listen, we honestly don't give a shit about the threads themselves, we've had tons of Tuff Puppy threads before and we're going to have more in the future no doubt, but it's the shit you say and do in them (and not just limited to the Tuff threads, other Nickelodeon related threads as well). You keep begging people to sign that petition, and I hate to tell you this, but no one (on Sup Forums, at least) wants that show back. It was given 3 seasons. Consider yourself lucky you got that many seasons, some shows only have one complete season, or maybe it could have gotten canceled before the first season finished airing. I hate to tell you this, but It's not like your petition is going to do any good anyway, I honestly feel sorry for you that you spend all this time (hours upon hours of making threads here) that could be used to do something creative when Viacom/Nickelodeon will just delete the message and go on with their business.

You don't think the petition will help? But I really need Tuff Puppy's cock up my tight little ass and his cum in my mouth. I don't think I can live without it!

Faggot

Yes you are.

>replying to yourself to bump your thread but forgetting to take off your name before you do so.

Here's what you can do, DudleysCartoonGang:
>If you want keep posting about the petition, at least tell a like-minded group about it.
Post it to like a Tuff Puppy Subreddit or fan forums or something. You don't seem to get that Sup Forums is full of assholes since you keep coming back for more.
>Stop trying to fight the trolls.
Even as I type this, you're getting into an argument with someone who used your name. It's pretty obvious that it's not you, so don't let it bother you. There's a reason people like to be Anonymous here.
>Please find something more creative to do with your time.
Like I said in , you're wasting so much time arguing with people on the internet when you could...I dunno...party at a bar all night...draw something...I don't care, but arguing with these people isn't healthy, dude. I'm not saying let Tuff Puppy out of your life entirely, you should have a favorite TV you enjoy watching and talking about, but it shouldn't become an unhealthy obsession to the point where you're starting to make petitions to bring it back after so many years off the air.

>14 posters
>14 replies
>bumping own thread

Makes sense

THAT'S ENOUGH! NO MORE!

HOW DARE YOU FAGGOTS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR TRYING TO BRING BACK ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER! ALL YOU DO IS JERK OFF TO PATHETIC ANIME WITHOUT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING TO SOCIETY! HERE I AM TRYING TO BRING BACK A CLASSIC CARTOON FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY, AND YOU DARE TO LAUGH AT ME! ALL THESE IMITATORS AND PHONIES NEED TO FUCK OFF! IT'S YOU GUYS THAT ARE THE REASON THAT TUFF PUPPY WAS CANCELLED!

I HOPE EVERYONE HERE DIES!

Dude, did you not read and . This behavior isn't healthy.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT!

Are you for fucking real my dude
Nobody cares about Tuff Puppy. What you're doing is futile and I a service to no one

I'm trying to help you, dude. But if your going to be like this, I can't stop you.

Butch Hartman was never good

Of course he was never good. Besides we all know Tuff Puppy was cancelled for being furrybait.

Listen, I like tuff puppy as much as the next guy, but there's NO WAY you can convince Nickelodeon to bring it back no matter what you do. After all, you are just one man (not counting the dickwads that impersonated you). Besides, it's had a good run. Don'tcha think it's time to move on, or at least talk to people that actually care about the show like you do?

the scary thing is, I probably would have acted like this when I was younger

>trying to help a dead show by posting on Sup Forums and yelling at other people
You sure are doing a good job at bringing back that show!

Hey faggot, don't go into other people's threads about unrelated shows to talk about your cancelled show unless you wanna be banned.

We don't like you, we don't like you shilling your petition, we don't like namefags, and we don't like obsessive autists. I've told you this 100 times in your previous threads, but you're just too thick headed to understand that you're being a fucking faggot.
Goddamn it, I don't know what it is about Sup Forums that attracts so many fucking freaks like you.

>we don't like namefags
I'll show myself out...

Trips of truth.

The only acceptable reasons to be a namefag is if you are storytiming or creating a project.