The Defenders

Daily reminder that Jessica is best waifu for Matt and you cannot deny this.

Seriously the two of them had way better chemistry than Luke Cage and Iron Fist. So much so that I'm thinking a Heroes for Hire story should revolve around these two instead. Especially when their day jobs are somewhat related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbjIH5pvT5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's never gonna happen OP. If Cage was white then you'd have a 60% of it happening.

while I agree that jj and dd had the best chemistry on the show out of most of the characters, matt's eternal waifu of the year all years is elektra and if you disagree I will personally meet you outside and fist fight

but elektra in netflix is kind of....ugly

I am going to completely write off your opinions now because elodie yung is beautiful

op you realize jessica is destined to get blacked, now fuck off

>destined

already was

I prefer Electra, but I'm alright with Matt getting Jessica since they're both absolute messes. At least it'll keep her away from Luke, who is far too good for her.

This show is a disaster

Literally scouring ao3 for DDxJJ all day famalam. It's what makes me happy.

gay as fuck

You could make a show about Matt and Jess solving crimes, put it on ABC and get 8 seasons easy

5 before you have to finally cash in and have them fuck

Shit taste

why did they cast such a flaming fag with no martial arts experience as Danny Rand?

And why the fuck do I always have to see claire in every series?

who is responsible?

>Matt going for a junkie

Jessica is just a superpowered Karen to him. She'll never understand him and that is why Elektra will always have a pull on him.

>Not thinking danny would be gay for luke

he's just fucking around and messing with him, probably bored as shit being the wall that liberals throw shit at.

JJ and Matt as platonic best buds would be a pretty good show.
She cheers him up when he has girl trouble, he holds back her hair when she's vomiting in some alley.
And all that set to the perfect tune:
youtube.com/watch?v=JbjIH5pvT5A

>Side against him and capture him
>"We were on your side, bro"
Wut?

>danny if you go over there they'll make you open whatever they're trying to open, so stay here
>no, i won't open anything for them so let me go
Cut to a few moments later
>they capture danny
>danny opens the door
>for no reason other than elektra saying something mean to him
Anyone who says they were wrong for keeping danny behind is retarded.

Do the writers hate IF or something? There is no possible way they aren't doing it on purpose.

It was so fucking predictable it felt like I was watching the Avengers movies.

>while I agree that jj and dd had the best chemistry on the show out of most of the characters,

I don't think that counts.
They're just the only two with actors worth a damn.

>Jessica
terrible actrees, terrible fight scenes, corny lines, ''Super Joan Jett, hello fellow teenagers!'' fucking kill me!

I'm going to say yes. His standalone show is the reason why I bought the immortal iron fist novel and I have to say, if we would have had that version of Danny, he probably wouldn't have needed the other 3

It seems like they are so scared of the possibility of blow-back for having a martial arts "white savior" that they actively making him as retarded and incompetent as possible