Where the triplets always so annoying? Did I just get old?

Where the triplets always so annoying? Did I just get old?

Other urls found in this thread:

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Webby_Vanderquack
youtube.com/watch?v=SLIJ5ilM5eA
youtube.com/watch?v=XbMPmKquWaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Who the fuck is that thot

Webby?

Who?

The token girl.

I thought they were a lot less annoying than past incarnations.
Not counting the old shorts were they are more mean spirited and chaotic, those are usually pretty fun. I mean their more modern versions.

Yes, Especially in Quack Pack

Webby

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Webby_Vanderquack

>Donald looking like he doesn't want to be there but did it because he felt he should
Perfect

Very cute

Triplets are annoying but at least they are distinct from each other and not bland. Can only hope they improve.

Come on now, only Dewey is annoying, the others weren't so bad.

>"The blue one"

Anyone else thought Scrooge called Dewey Sunny Gem? Took me reading other people's thoughts on the show to realize he said Sonny Jim.

watch the 40s cartoons. they get Donald so pissed he literally transforms into satan.

They are less awful than any CN charatcer in the last 10 years.

I like how they explained the design change and not make it looked forced.

Quack Pack had them at their worst, but since the original DT they aren't as mean spirited as in the old animated shorts, more or less how it's been in comics.

Probably because he's the one that got the most focus so far. I mean Louie with his "eh I don't give a crap" attitude might become more annoying. Dewey is simply more adventurous.

Yes. Though these new triplets are significantly less annoying. Their man voices still need to grow on me though.

Didn't watch this show because after a glimpse of the cast it seems like they're trying to turn it into Teen Titans Go but with ducks. Also didn't like the most annoying character from the original series into the star role. Why is Sup Forums liking this shit?

>Didn't watch this show because after a glimpse of the cast it seems like they're trying to turn it into Teen Titans Go

It looks nothing like Teen Titans Go. Go away, Enter.

>same chibi-body proportions
>sitcom style dialogue
>voice actors from sitcoms

Sounds like TTG to me.

If anything they used to be worse. That ear-raping duck talk, ugh.

Well if you boil it down to that, almost every comedy cartoon is TTG, Enter.

>>same chibi-body proportions
Very first line in your post and it's wrong.

It's fucking DuckTales meets Venture Bros with a Dash of Brave and the Bold.

> Scrooge to one of his nephews "Don't yell before you shoot, you lose the element of surprise."

Forgot to add on, the one thing I wouldn't describe TTG's writing as is sitcom styled. So legit I have no idea where you're coming from and you should probably neck yourself

>Insulting our Lord David
I will fight you irl

... Sonny Jim.

Enter likes the new DuckTales though.
Get your scapegoats in order.

Honestly, i think it is still to early to judge if the show will be good or not and to describe it with "X meets Y", we only have 2 episodes that are basically two parts of the same one, and ain't getting jack all until like a month from now.

A good early episode does not necessarily mean the whole show will keep that mood and quality, remember when SMALL HORSE SHOW started and people thought it was gonna have a overarching plot and have the starter villain remain a threat through it? Cause i sure do, give it 3 more episodes to see if it actually stays committed to what we have is looking to be or if it "derails".

>our Lord David
>irl
Fuck off Sup Forums.

>Donald looking like he doesn't want to be there but did it because he felt he should
From what's been seen so far, that looks like it might shape up to be a reoccurring theme in Donald's life. He probably didn't want, nor was he in a feasible financial position, to become a single parent to his three orphaned nephews but did so anyway because it was the right thing to do, and he wasn't enough of a heartless bastard to leave them. It might even be the case that Donald initially didn't want to go adventuring with Della and Scrooge but went anyways because they were family and they might get in trouble.
I would actually really like it if Donald's Life story turned out to be that of an ordinary man(duck) forced to rise to extraordinary occasions and actually performing unexpectedly well in them.

>would
That's pretty much Donald's canon backstory by now.

It's the voices - having the kids all be voiced by adults (and sounding like it) makes them come across worse. Instead of sounding mischievous they sound mean, instead of sounding eager they sound irritating, instead of seeming earnest they seem smug, etc.

Well having some indication of character development helps.

I don't watch small horse show but I trust anything on XD when it comes to serialized story than any other network.

That's not limited to adult voices

Old Duck Tales
>All they did was
>finish each others
>sentences

Original cartoon shorts they were just a plot device to piss off Donald, or get revenge on him in the few episodes where he was a dick first. The two I can think of is camping where he makes them do chores while he tries to sleep, and the halloween episode where he just puts fire crackers in their bags like a dick.

It's that kind of Rincewind thing where at a certain point it's more effort to avoid whatever destiny hurls at you so better to just get it over with

>be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em. Thy Fates open their hands. Let thy blood and spirit embrace them.
>Malvolio, Twelfth Night

Some ducks, like Flintheart Glomgold, find themselves born into a life that affords them wealth, power, and influence. Some ducks, like Scrooge, pursue a life of greatness and achieve it through hard work, perseverance, and gumption... and then there are ducks like Donald, who neither seek nor want greatness, who only want to live a simple, peaceful life, but must answer the call when destiny forces greatness and responsibility on them. Truly they are the greatest heroes of all.

*shudder*

Let us never speak of that again.

>tfw Motherfucker Mike of all people has a reasonable opinion about the new series.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLIJ5ilM5eA

wtf i love Mike now

Brown bricks

He almost had a point but like a good half of what he's saying is completely wrong

They were. If anything they're actually slightly better in this incarnation because they're at least attempting to give them slightly different personality or appearance.

The new girl is complete dogshit though, literally only exists to give exposition. How Darkwing Duck got the token female character so right and this gets it so wrong is beyond me.

>The new girl
She's not new though

Disney Comics are the one thing that can temporarily cure Mike's autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbMPmKquWaw

> Gravity Falls 1.5 with stolen Ducktales media.
This is gonna be worst, don't you?

Is Gravity Falls just the first thing millennials think of whenever they see a show that tries to do mystery? This is getting silly.

Enter also never stops bitching about TTG. That's what I'm referencing.

Gravity Falls was only bad because the creator gave up and did not follow through on many things. This has a guaranteed second season already. Also, this may have a lot of the staff of GF but that show had a solid production.

>All children's cartoons Adventure/mystery shows are Gravity Falls, even the ones based on concepts from long before the show was even conceived.
Come back when you're eighteen.

>Is Gravity Falls just the first thing millennials think of whenever they see a show that tries to do mystery?
It's the only popular mystery cartoon since...Mystery Inc.?

Before they became Woodchucks all they did was prank Donald

Kaz is silently judging your post, user. Look at the disgust in his face.

In comics Donald often gets dragged by Scrooge even when he doesn't really want to.

Rockerduck would be a better example than Glomgold, he got all his money from his father.

>like Flintheart Glomgold, find themselves born into a life that affords them wealth, power, and influence
Nay, Flintheart was born a pauper like scroogie but cheated his way to riches. Rockerduck was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Not only that, but none of the TTG VAs are sticom actors.

I get where he's coming from with the comics but the reality it's a very difficult thing to do now, however it's good source material as there're decades of stories in the comics, for one Della Duck's current whereabouts could be based on her quite recent appearance in comics.

This. Rockerduck is the guy who spends money to make money, and who started with a small fortune he turned into a massive one.

Flintheart is Scrooge without his moral character.

They could bring Brigitta McBridge while they're at it.

They were always the worst thing about DuckTales.

Exactly, and have Scrooge feeling jealous that she isn't chasing him.

I think I just know too many actual old people to mishear it.

Anyone else think Tennant sounds too young to voice Scrooge?

Did they plan this together?

Glomgold hasn't been declared as second richest duck yet, has he? If Rockerduck shows up, I wonder if they'll say who's second and third this continuity.

Honestly, with Rockerduck siming for being number one, and being ready to spend big for it, you can have them alternate their spot as second, which is probably the best route with both of them in the same continuity.

Yeah. It's a little off-putting.

Probably but he's much better cast than the triplets

I don't remember.

I don't recall Glomgold and Rockerduck appearing together in comic books I always remember either being one or the other.

Donald>Goofy>>>>>>Mickey

I figure Mark Beaks' presence shakes things up, too, but I imagine he doesn't care about the ranking as much as the other 2.

They teamed up in the story called Scrooge's Last Adventure. Rockerduck was 3rd place in that one

Makes sense.

My biggest gripe is their horrid 30+ years old voices. They sound like mentally challenged adults than kids.

Daffy>Porky>>>>>>Bugs

Who is best husbando and why is it Fenton?

They've always been the worst, whether they were animated or in the cartoons. Really have no idea why Donald ever put up with them.

>I don't remember.
I was just joking, user.

>Gravity Falls was only bad because the creator gave up and did not follow through on many things.
Just because Sup Forums thinks something doesn't mean it's actually true, user.

Oh, however I only know it has happened at least once, it was probably Brigitta trying to make Scrooge jealous.

Shoo shill, this isn't /gfg/

/gfg/ doesn't exist anymore, moron.

Quite right.

So when they do the crossover with Darkwing Duck, do you think there's a chance that with one superhero (possibly two if Gizmoduck is also involved) they would also work in another by having Donald take on his Paperinik/Duck Avenger alter ego for the first time in cartoons?

autism

Is he a fan, Sup Forums?

don't ever compare this to TTG.

Gyro is on this too, if they wanted they could but I don't think Paperinik in DuckTales will happen.

I used to think the same thing until the premiere put in Della.

Also to clarify, I don't mean for them to bring in Paperinik as a reoccurring thing, just a one-shot thing to fit a superhero themed episode.

Probably Better question is if he enjoys any of the lewds

It's entirely possible. Here's hoping. At this point there's really no indication of what direction they'll take.

Heck, DW might not even be a real superhero in this universe, and more like the Grey Ghost from B:TAS.

Likely.

Who do you think has been making all of them?

I like Huey, he's the good son