New trailer for Bojack Horseman

twitter.com/BoJackHorseman/status/900734455979032577

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bf12qwPWDVI
desuarchive.org/co/thread/94826341/#94826737
youtube.com/watch?v=nBAExYOYA3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weirdly happy. I feel like it's a trick

So, now Diane will be a bitch cause he isn't there trying to fuck her? I hate her so much.

Btw I liked the preview.

so, where do you think Bojack has gone?

Seems cool

I can't wait for Bojack to accidentally fuck his daughter and then kill himself

>Bojack Horseman
It's fucking BoJack!

Release the fucking season already you shill pieces of shit

I hope the bit with PB pining Diane to the wall and growling at her isn't just some sort of fake-out.

>starts off with the election
Holy shit, that one cunt wasn't lying.

youtu.be/Bf12qwPWDVI

Youtube link for convenience. Pretty Interesting to not have a single line from the title character. I always forget Diane is supposed to be asian.

Fish out of Water is still the best episode.

>Mr. Peanutbutter bout to rape Diane in one scene
It's about time

I hope it ends in sexual intercourse

>THAT'S A TERRIBLE THING TO SAY TO A BABY!
Todd is usually pretty lukewarm for me, but that was good.

I'm just waiting for Bojack to finally go an hero.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/94826341/#94826737

obviously to the cabin in the woods where he fantasised a life with the deer lady. im happy were getting more bojack but im kinda bummed he didn't kill himself at the end of last season, i think that would have been a beautiful end to the series.

>Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter get into a fight
It's right there in the trailer. Shit is real.

She did smash his computer.

I can't wait to watch this.

$50, they're about to root and it's a fakeout teasing a real fight that was about to break out

Will it be ruined by the writer suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Looks like Mr PB is gonna be the target of DRUMPF jokes.

>PB wants to have a baby
>That rhino told her that she was too old to have kids
She's gonna end up infertil isn't it?

Just the thought I was about to post. God, I hope they don't make Mr. PB a Trump analogy. He's too pure.

Shit I meant PC

Dumb bitch shouldn't have gotten an abortion. It's also what's gonna cost PB the election.

She turned 40 in season 2 if I remember correctly. That's certainly starting to get up there re: a woman's fertility.

Is Bojack going to meet his mother and fuck that bitch up?

His aging hipster wife having an abortion is going to cost him the election? In California?

Please stop deadnaming our beautiful leader.

Figuratively or literally?

She already costed him a job. She'll be an even bigger fuckup than the last seasons.

Plot twist: Bojack is already dead.

Wanna bet the episodes intercut between their own plots and a segmented flashback of what Bojack was doing between S3E12 and S4E1?

Please don't do that to Paul F Tompkins. Please Netflix.
Diane is 40? Lisa Hanawalt needs to work on how to draw age.

Princess Carolyn eats her boyfriend, when?

>Princess Carolyn eats her boyfriend, when?
Vorefags would be very pleased with this.

But PB is the perfect fit for it, he will actually try to do reasonable things according to the situation instead of descend into incoherent yelling so people will call him a nazi for it until he breaks and goes full retard

>Princess Carolyn eats her boyfriend, when?

>Diane is 40?

no, Princess Caroline is 40.
Diane is early 30s

>September 8th

HYPE

>Unremarkable girl has crisis of self once her beta orbiter grows a pair and leaves
Sounds about right.

>Entire season focuses on everyone looking for Bojack
>He only shows up in the last five minutes
>Puts a gun in his mouth, pulls the trigger
>"BACK IN THE 90'S, I WAS ON A VERY FAMOUS TV SHOW."

(series finale)

My duck would be diamonds.

>saying season 5 would be about Trump was merely a ruse
Oh, that cheeky fellow.

If the last scene of the series is ANYTHING besides Bojack walking into a bar and sitting down, and the bartender asking 'Why the long face?' this series will have let me down.

PB's poster is an Obama poster parody

I have a feeling in the series finale he's going to die from suicide or something

not gonna lie, this would actually be pretty cool.

That was Princess Caroline.

>the Maine house from his Charlotte dream

OH SHIT

We've been talking about Princess Carolyn the whole time.

fucked up:

It's not gonna happen. Bob Waksberg has gone on repeatedly to say a suicide ending would be too cheap and easy. And he's right.

Look, if a bunch of schmucks on Sup Forums think of it, it's a bit too obvious, isn't it?

>nu-wen
I thought it was just pronounced Wen

It's real! The whole thing was real! He's going to drown by accident!

If that's the case then he gets raped and murdered.

>Bojack is finally getting his shit together
>dies by accident

yeah maybe

Actually, with his "daughter" coming into the picture, this whole Maine house thing is starting to look like a prophecy.

sounds like a happy ending

Then he gets killed by some crazy fan a la John Lennon way when things are finally going good.

I'm hoping for good things for Princess Carolyn and Rat guy whose name I forgot.

It's like two weeks away. What are you a fucking hummingbird? Have some impulse control.

Good things don't happen to the main characters in Bojack, haven't you been paying attention?

Nah, it will be just some running gag adventure thing they've got going through the season, like the theme park or the halloween store without the floor.

Fucking finally.

He's going to fuck his daughter isn't he?

We still don't know if that's actually his daughter

His name is Not-Raphael Bob-Waksberg.

I'm fucking hyped

Anyone have a source on the song?

Just found it:
youtube.com/watch?v=nBAExYOYA3k

Cold Cold Man by Saint Motel.

Princess will get pregnant & then lose the babies due to her age. It's not fair.

>princess Carolyn and Todd finally getting good lives

I just want them to be happy.....

You're delusional, user
Don't be surprised when something super fucked up happens to them in ep 9

t h i s

Mr. PB gets rabies and has to be put down old yeller style.

Please user no... my heart couldn't take it. The best part of S3 was Carolyn reading Jonahs card from her to him that he wrote. Didn't even feel bad about Bojack enabling his surrogate daughter to her death, but Jonahs note really got me.

>the photo album

Wow it turns out BoJack's mom really was hot before she had him.

shit show for shit heads :)

Same

I just hope this show dosent drag on for to long. 6 seasons max or I'm out

So we're all in agreement that the stupid kid in a trenchcoat gag has gone on long enough that they're likely going to pull a "it really WAS just a weird man!" reveal one day?

You should watch the show.

I don't think we'll be seeing much more of Vincent, but on the subject of trenchcoats, I think it's really adorable that BoJack's (potential?) daughter was wearing the same shitty trenchcoat and hat disguise BoJack had.

who was in the wrong?

The seal for being a pompous petty douche. He doesn't deserve muffins.

>Diane and Mr. PB divorce

We all saw it coming.

There are a variety of pronunciations

>Peanutbutter and Diane finally have an argument that gets physical

Y E S
E
S

>Everyone making up Bojack death/suicide theories
>He'll only show up for five minutes

Guys, you can obviously see that his daughter is in the car he's driving.

I'm calling for it to get full Oldboy in episode 11 this year

>Diane betrays OB by snooping on him to write trash for the trash blog she works at
>PB finally gets angry
>divorces her
>she rashly gives up any claim to his money or estate to proof she's an independent wimmin who don't need no dog
>with no useful skills, she has to get a menial job at Starbucks again
>in her 30s

Oh, I forgot;
>trash blog fires her because she's no longer married to PB
>heh feminists

Diane does some stupid shit while trying to get to Bojack, and either PB gets pissed at her for her retarded action or it directly affects his campaign.

Doggo gets angry, he snaps. Or at least that's how I hope it goes, because PB is my favourite character of the series.

>as usual, PB will end up getting over it due to lack of giving a fuck about anything
>Diane will be emotionally obliterated for a season and a half and continue to turn into Bojack

>>Diane betrays OB by snooping on him to write trash for the trash blog she works at
Yea, figured that was coming before this preview when I saw the S3 finale.

Maybe the reason this trailer was late was because it had more editing/scenes in it than the other season promos?
Also damn them fighting looks great but if it's a fucking cop out I'll never forgive them.

Honestly, I'm glad with what they did with Diane. I was scared she would be the Social Justice vioce of reason in Season 1, but they've made her a perfect representation of the kind.

Seriously, the characters from BH don't deserve to be this good.

>PB is secretly a dom
That would explain why he seems fine with Diane regularly fucking with him, hard to find a girl that will take the knot both ways.

The seal expecting to getting perks for joining the Navy

>diane starts being a cunt writing bad shit about Mr Peanutbutter relating to his mayor run
>it's treated as a sympathy-for-her story because she needs some juicy stuff to get her noticed (hence mouse girl's line)
>he finds out, they fight
>he accidentally bites/scratches her
>pound or whatever gets involved and his campaign is ruined
>diane plays pity victim for her blog/in revenge while feeling bad about it