ITT: We theorize

Ok guys, I just saw these 3 guys Tweet this. I'd been thinking about this literally all day, there have been almost NO shills today. Barely any pro-Hillary threads even on pol.

What's going on? Is something serious about to drop? I remember an eerie quiet before TrumpTapes similar to this. Or are they giving up?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/791386622143127552
thepoliticalinsider.com/watch-granny-hillary-fall-needs-help-on-step/
youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
youtube.com/watch?v=-cirL1zG6BU
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They probably just took CTR off the payroll

They finally read the Podesta emails and know we are right...

Your a faggot is what's up. TRUMP
Will win just make sure your ass votes! Forget the noise and FUCKING VOTE!

Why 10 days before the election after you've spent >$8 million and years of work on it? I don't buy that.

Is it possible the reddit hack today had something to do with this?

Connect the dots.

Probably their weekend. Social media activity is highest on the weekends so I'm sure the shills will be back.

Bump.

It's nothing

>10 days left
Seems like Trump and Hillary must have saved some ammo for the last few days, should get interesting soon

Where o where where are my shills
Have they headed for the Hills
I thought I wanted all them gone
but now I find of them I was quite fond
They chastised and teased, kept flames kindled
and without them my passion feels slightly dwindled
We rejoice in the night at the departure of our foes
But in the recess of my mind I cry out "Where have they goesssss"
And then I had a seizure

But here's the thing. If it's just a 'day' off, we would still see some of them shitpost just for the heck of it. There is pin-drop silence.

They have been called off today for some purpose.

Waiting for reinforcements?

pls r8 my poem

It is probably nothing at all and you are seeing patterns that aren't there.

You and the people ITT are now primed to hunt for examples that confirm the narrative. But people who might as well be the exact same people as you will browse this shit site in 3 hours and not notice a thing.

The Pajeets when back to their feeding hole for now. Give it time and they will be back in full force in no time.

Unless CTR has a video tape of Trump having sex with a minor, I doubt anything can affect his polls.

Plus, Wikileaks has a bunch of stuff ready to drop. I'm sure they will counter a leak with a massive dump. They haven't released any emails more recent than March of this year.

Wikileaks also tweeted earlier "Our leaks weren't stolen, we haven't yet stated how we got them", which some are saying there is a Seth Rich connection

It was kinda like this yesterday too, at night at least. The board was moving super slowly.

2/10

Apply yourself fagget

Is pic related CTR atm? Or is this what we'll be like in a few days?

I guess time will tell...

Shush baby. This thread has nothing to do with politics.
Your friends are online. Say hi to Josh Dolan.
He's dreamy.

Hilary voters are literally out in the streets breaking and stealing Trump signs.

They've lost all credibility.

Possibly a shot out to Elizabeth?

Because Trump has lost. He's his own smear campaign at this point. No sense paying for a service you don't need.

Mfw scott Adams red pilled CTR in 48 hours

oqueef is going to drop a video about ctr soon so they are packing it up and trying to dispose of the evidence

The shills were all around earlier, like 6 hours ago.

For weeks I was saying CTR shills will be unemployed in a month; happened sooner.

Don't worry, I'm voting for Hillary.

Say hi to Matt!

h-hi

this

what did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Same thing on /r/politics boss. Something is going on. Not joking. Reddit has been scant today. Same with Twitter, and same with here.

My theory was they were focusing all their efforts on the Erica Garner story about her dad / wikileaks. But they're awfully quiet. Maybe it has to do with #HillBullies and Hillary launching anti-bullying campaign?

Vogon/10

Shut the fuck up, coal-cracker.

>What's going on?

Hillary is confirmed to win the white house so they are no longer bother to campaign any more.

Face it, Trump has lost.

>Taiwan
As of March 2016, there are 31,620 reported cases of Taiwanese testing positive, and 1,020 foreigners testing positive.[2] Until January 2015, the original HIV Infection Control and Patient Rights Protection Act required foreigners who tested positive to be deported, therefore most of the reported foreigners are no longer in Taiwan. This policy was repealed in January 2015, allowing HIV/AIDS infected foreign individuals to remain in Taiwan.

How do you faggots have HIV/AIDS there? Wear a condom, you Chinks.

The proper term is "chimney sweep"

maybe they are all here
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/791386622143127552

Oh hey dirty Japan

Woodhouse (President of CTR) and Brock (founder of CTR) are on suicide watch right now, so no one is around to beat the nerd virgins into submission. These videos probably won't do much against Hillary (except Part 1), but these guys are fucked.

Whatever happened to Wikileaks saying they had surprises coming for David Brock, Donna Brazile, and Tim Kaine?

Side-note on pic: This is the morning of the day O'Keefe did his AMA announcing the videos.

I read earlier that Hillary collapsed again in Florida and that all of Tim Kaine's rallies were cancelled without any reason given.

The shills went quite when she collapsed on 9/11 as well so there is precedent for this happening due to health related issues.

Anyone came chime in with more details?

thepoliticalinsider.com/watch-granny-hillary-fall-needs-help-on-step/

They didn't. This is their new tactic. They're going to try to say they're no longer shilling because trump is losing so bad that Hillary took them off. Despite the fact that they're still shilling.

Twitter post appears to be down. Got an alternate source on the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

It's over, they know they're defeated.

Thanks for correcting the record leaf.

maybe theyre having a civ 6 lan party?

youtube.com/watch?v=-cirL1zG6BU

South Korea happened. Shit just got real, the Illuminati/Smoking Man/Lizard People/Patriots/SEELE/Elders of Zion shadow government decided it was best to bide their time rather than push their luck.

Do you think they took CTR out back and had them "suicide" by gunshot yet?

no

Hillary supporter here,

You're a crazy person, these people you call 'shills' are trolls trying to trigger you guys which they are doing masterfully.
why would someone come here to shill for a democrat? We know you backwoods motherfuckers will vote against the left no matter who the candidate is.

Personally im sticking around for the upcoming most epic meltdown that this board has ever seen. It makes me smile knowing that the last memories of this board will be all you fucking hicks crying before this whole site gets bankrupted and has to shut down.

So have fun with your memes.

Oh also, those Hillary meme ads with women heading off to fight russia are just about as bad as your "google to replace nigger" ads. Its already been blown wide open, you can do better.

Please dont reply to this, I know you hicks have the urge to scream ctr, dont.

Is victory at hand?

10/10

>why would someone come here to shill for a democrat?
Well... you're doing it right now....

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22030

Could be the calm before the storm, I wouldn't rule anything out.

Optimistically, I'd like to think they are pulling out to save money. All the inside numbers are supposedly trending toward a Trump landslide. If they have access to that and they know it to be so, than the smart thing for them to do is pull out their resources and put money into campaigning for seats in the house and senate. We already know that's what Hillary is doing, but now perhaps we are seeing that play out more in the DNC and her campaign resources.

I don't know. I don't have to tell you guys this, but we can't get cocky. We have to push right up to election day, and even on election day we have to put eyes on all the big polling places, and by eyes, I mean cameras and physically go there, in red. They cannot have any chances to rig this. We can control it to a degree, but we have to put in the effort.

Because it's close enough to Nov 8 that there's not really any return on investment anymore.

FWIW, I've noticed a slowdown of CTR posts on Sup Forums over the last day or two.

greatest thing ive ever seen

Tim Kaine cancelled because nobody is showing up to his rallies. Clinton is basically coasting thinking this is in the bag, CTR was probably given their layoff notices

whats this south korea thing? enlighen me?

Maybe the upcoming o'keefe vid has them spooked?

>16. For this question, we are requesting that you indicate your gender preference. Please note that gender is not the same as biological sex since gender is the role a person assumes and may differ from their biological sex.

kek

True Art/10

CTR staff was executed because of their failure, Hillary doesn't like failures.

I mean, they did 2 suicides to the back of their head

nah, kool-aid. If they refuse or try to run, then yeah suicide to the back of the head.

Could it do with the /r/Donald /r/Rebel debacle? Could they all be working on that setup?

Option 1:
>They're all getting drunk because they've lost.

Option 2:
>They're all preparing hundreds of prewritten posts, articles, talking points, to talk about an impending Trump scandal. The n-word scandal? Video of Trump with another woman?

Option 3:
>They're all heading for the secret underground bunkers because WWIII is about to break out and the elites want Hillary disciples as the only survivors.

It's the biggest thing that no one in the west is covering. It was reveal their president is a puppet for some secretive cabal. It's basically their version of wikileaks.

Two? It was more than that

>mfw I'm at the lan party
>playing as Russia

This is real.

Tomorrow is the true beginning of the end.

And she's knows it.

We will have to see how she, Obama retaliate.

neat. I just finished printing 50 of the best 10 to stuff inside newspaper dispensers. How will your shitty web journals affect old women in meatspace?

wtf?

thanks,reading it now

South Korea controlled by Illuminati. Hillary needs diversion. South Korea signs military agreement with China. Lil'Kim freaks out and launches nukes. 1 actually works.
Hillary insists continuity of government is needed is times of crisis. Trumps electoral college members identified as north korean spies and executed.

There's only one option left and I think you know what it is.

They're all dead.

The building will go up next to hide the evidence.

The insurance policy will pay out enough that even after the settlements with the few surviving relatives, they stand to make a profit.

fukkin saved

>They're all preparing hundreds of prewritten posts, articles, talking points, to talk about an impending Trump scandal. The n-word scandal? Video of Trump with another woman?
probably just focus grouping new angles on the same old shit. they are going to go all out to close the deal.

NO YOURE A PUPPET

They got their records corrected by Hillary's goon squad, obviously, she's tired of loose ends.

screenshot benis

Any other threads/images/info on this? Seems pretty interesting.

Option 3 is fucking retarded. It is much easier to kill them like everyone else in hilldawgs wake.

There's no hard info. Could be waiting on a stronger directive, could have reallocated assets away from Sup Forums (given how they've been fairly successful in the last week here, I wouldn't be surprised), or could be low staffing at the moment. Big story at the moment is the FBI dude's (who was leading the inbestigation into Hillary) wife who got a payout from a PAC Hillary spoke for. Eben the NYT and WashPost is reporting on it, and Rosen (FoxNews journo who was spied on by the government for the Stephen Jin-Woo Kim situation) hammered DoS on it in the pressing briefing a couple days ago. Maybe they're focusing on hammering that. Hard to say with certainty though. It's going to take at least a week for Sup Forums to recover though, so maybe it's mission accomplished here.

it is oddly "normal" around here tonight

I wonder if we're seeing a Saddam Hussein situation. He was so absolutely confident the US wasn't going to invade Iraq, that he disregarded the warnings of any of his people bold enough to warn him. Based on the Podesta emails, it's obvious she's in a bubble and they have to work hard to break through it to tell her hard to swallow information.

didn't I hear something about CTR laying off staff? Did I imagine this?

>Hillary watches CNN
>see the polls saying that she 376 points ahead of Trump
>"Oh, wow, guess I can call off my army of shills and use that money to buy another mansion!"

That's funny, considering we literally had a thread about that very thing possibly happening yesterday.

there's probably a big poll to stack somewhere that we haven't heard of, or is completely irrelevant outside the left's shit-filled circlejerks

pottery/10