Batman: Gotham by Gaslight Sneak Peek

I think it's pretty good
youtu.be/woa8JjGpGLY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=65IsSRMi4i0
youtube.com/watch?v=_0Lwx7W7kZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Kevin Conroy

can we please stop shoehorning his voice into every Batman iteration ?

Even more fucking batman
give me some superman, green lantern, wonderwoman or whatever!
but please stop!
>tfw no animal man movie
just end me

Why would you want them to ruin that story with an awful cartoon adaption?

This. I honestly can't stand his voice anymore.

Seriously. It's not like normies even watch the animated DC cartoons. Do something for the comic book fans that don't constantly suck Batman's dick.

Well we have Jason O'Mara in the new DCAU

Terrible art

Thanks god for Joker- I mean Jack the Ripper

>Bruce Timm

Aaand is dead, good job WB

>asking for Detective Comics Comics to release anything other than Batman

Yeah, he doesn't even sound like he's trying anymore.

Cautiously optimistic about this. I like the Victorian era.

>Girl character: "I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!"
Every fucking time.

Honestly, sounds more like Bruce Greenwood.

The DC movie fills the niche between normal and comic book reader; the guy who reads DC wikis and live action movies but never takes the plunge into actual comic book reading. It's a surprisingly profitable market

It's not Kevin...

What happened to the animated N52 movies? Aren't they going to keep following them with some kind of "Rebirth"?

At least they got out the sex scene outta the gate and it's between Bruce and Selina, guess this time Timm couldn't think of a disgusting ship to put this time ...

>Rave about Mignola's unique art style being integral to the story
>Animation looks like every other modern Timm cartoon

>Catwoman
>Not being able to take care of herself

I would take me Batman of Shanghai to care about Batman media for a long time

>tfw you've stopped caring about DC Batman animated movies now

Aquaman animated movie when?

They tried that with Throne of Atlantis and it was shit
DC needs to shake up their entire animated department

When the character isn't lame, ie, never.

Has there ever been a good Aquaman.... anything?

When was the last non-Batman related DC animated movie?

They just need to learn what 70 minute mark means. Nothing complex can be done, it need to be really quick moving plot, climax has to be big but not too convoluted.

Teen Titans: Judas Contract

yes, read the comics fucking pleb

He was... helpful in Morrison's JLA.

Fat nigga is right

>Even more fucking batman

People wanting other heroes doesn't mean that they should stop making shit with the ones that are already succesful.

The point is to have room for MORE, not to remove interes on one character just because others are waiting for their chance

The only upcoming movie I'm excited for is Reign of the Supermen tbqh

You need to get your ears checked.

Not him, dipshit.

>Real person dressed in Victorian cosplay
>He helped make this
Fuck this movie.

It's not Kevin you dumb cunts

Well, I'm not bothered by voices but I am bothered by how they didn't go all in for MM's art.

If a person can defend themself, they shouldn't have to announce it. Just do it.

>looks good so far, looks like DC is redee-
>some fucker in a top hat
I exited outt the video but I'm still looking forward to it.

Starring Damian Wayne, the Son of Batman, as Robin, and Dick Grayson, the first Robin, as Nightwing.

Still wished this happened:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=65IsSRMi4i0

>they shoehorned Catwoman into this
OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO CHANGE JACK THE RIPPER INTO LE JOKER

It's going to be Dent. I'll bet on it.

I never read any of the comics, so I don't know what Batman's powers are, but isn't he supposed to be pretty normal? So why'd they make him into a superhuman? Why's he jumping from great heights and leaping over buildings? It's like some sort of fucking joke! Like, what if they had Bruce Lee tripping over his own shoelaces? It's a fucking insult! This game should have been classic! But instead, it's worthless! It's as worthless as this fucking LJN poster I have back here! MAN, I WOULD JUST PISS AND SHIT ALL OVER THIS FUCKING GAME! IN FACT, JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE HAVING AN ANAL EVACUATION!

Jack the Ripper is going to be the Joker.

I know this. You know this. We all know this. We just need to accept it now so we don't kill ourselves later.

Read the book m8

He's saying they'll change the story for teh normies.

Holy shit yes, and it's a two-parter

>Gotham by Gaslight
Timm I will forgive you for everything if you give us the doom that came to gotham.

The animation and designs look okay. Kinda reminds me of The Batman cartoon.

Looks like they combined Master of the Future with it. Not sure how I feel about that.

Jack the Ripper is going to be one of those two, unless they pull a Spectacular Spider-Man-style fake-out.

I know he's not in the book. I'm saying they'll change it because they already shoved Catwoman in it.

Joker was nothing but a short cameo in the book so seems right they'd make him the villain here.

>another Batman animated movie
Just fucking stop

I wonder how many historical characters show up.
Aberline perhaps? Some victorian celebrities like Elephant Man?
Unfortunately it's another story where Ripper is from higher class instead of being more accurate.

>sticking the knife in the wall
It always triggers me how media portrays Jack the Ripper as a retarded knife-waving madman.
Assuming he actually existed, his kill routine was pretty intelligent and calculated from what I heard.

Nice samefag faggot

Too many cameos. People will complain.

there will be two movie about superman so shut up

>muh powerful womyn

Nigger I RAPED your mother

Who should be Jack? My vote...

Well one ripperologist said there's a 70% chance he was a Polish Jew. Most likely Kosminski (that's why they chose him for that shawl scam).
Kosminski believed he knew the whereabouts of the whole mankind which explains why he was so bold and took risks avoiding police officers.

Bruce's uncle, like in the original goddamn comic. Fuck your Bat-villains.

Timm looks like he's dead too

Royal doctor. I'm sick of this false theory. Ripper was an ordinary guy dammit.

Not going to happen and you know it.

>mfw showing my friends The Dark Knight Returns
>they prefer it over the live action movies they're used to

>fake Dear Boss letter is in
>probably not real From Hell one because it's too drastic

Isn't the butcher guy who had advanced syphilis also one of the prime suspects? Or is it the same guy?

>unless they pull a Spectacular Spider-Man-style fake-out
Make it really obvious who the bad guy, make a really dumb red herring, make it still obvious who the bad guy is, and then have a weak reveal? Yeah, that's probably going to be what happens.

>It's a surprisingly profitable market

Calling it now, Jack the Ripper kills Ivy.

That's not exactly what I meant, user.
If my sources are to be believed, Jack the Ripper was sneaking up on his victims, quickly cut his their throats so they wouldn't scream (and twisting their heads to the side, so he gets covered in as little blood as possible), then removed their organs. None of that "stab stab stab at random" bullshit.

The most profitable movie (Superman: Doomsday) had a budget of 3,500,000 and made about 12,461,605 domestically while spending like 3 dollars on advertising so it's not that bad.

Yes but he lived on the X-marked street which Ripper passed while escaping Eddowes crime scene. Kosminski had possible locations in the blue dot area. Greenfield is where his sister lived but I think recent investigation proved that he lived directly next to the place where Stride was found.

I don't doubt it

Alright, good to know.

Yeah he was quick in killing and then disemboweling. Except for the last two murders. On Mitre Square the lighting wasn't working so he took his time (police officer stopped there at the time but his pace finished at Mitre Square so he didn't go further and didn't catch killer in action).
And the final murder where he had all the time in the world because he was one on one with the victim.

Maybe if they focused on the detective aspect of the character and made it less like Bamham I'd be on board. But we all know it'd just be more press X to Bam a ham.

youtube.com/watch?v=_0Lwx7W7kZ0

The original had cameos as well. Besides Selina's plot, they seem to be in the background.

>being so desperate to complain about Kevin Conroy you don't even watch half of the video before complaining

This.
Although I'm also excited for Batman vs Two-Face

Remember the time there was once a game adaptation, but got cancelled?

You mean this one?

finish it wawe i love this and i want more

>Bruce Timm

They are going to fuck it up.

He is still as good as in the 90s, the one that should leave IMO is Mark Hamill.

Listening to him in Arkham games was just painful. His line delivery is so stiff and lifeless.
>b-but it's supposed to be like that because the character was dying
He wasn't in Asylum and he sure wasn't in Knight.

HOLY FUCK I'M SO HYPE FOR THIS YOU GUYS I'M GONNA
go read the graphic novel.

>tfw you've stopped caring about DC Batman animated movies now
>now
I stopped caring sometime around Darkseid and JL:War.