Anyone here voting Trump but dont like him?

Anyone here voting Trump but dont like him?

I personally was going for Rand Paul. Trump really isn't addressing my core issues (Central Bank, Military Industrial Complex) but I prefer him way over Clinton.

Vote third party

Congrats OP you finally finished the Zeitgeist movie. Now get a fucking job

thats retarded

>zeigeist meme

Banking Cartels create endless debt on nations by convincing politicians to borrow loans for wars and then extract the resources. They're currently creating debt on Europe with the refugee crisis

A vote for an American versus a vote for a globalist. Seems easy.

Yup, I hear ya, except for all the conspiracy nutjob nonsense.

At least think of it as a start. Non-normie views need the conditioning to break first before they can stand a chance.

Lmao why are you voting for Trump if you don't like him? He's an idiot and doesn't know jackshit

Your core issues are among my core issues and I am excited to vote for Trump, given what he represents. Don't just think about what you want, think what it takes to achieve it.

Your core issues can never be addressed unless someone like Trump is elected. Central banks and the military industrial complex have a thriving symbiotic relationship with political corruption. You will never be able to get at either of them unless you deal a serious blow to corruption like Trump is threatening to do.

Because voting is always important.

Clinton is corrupt. Trump will re introduce trickle down economics, have a strong immigration policy and cut down on bad trade deals bringing jobs back to our country

No amount of cringing or disdain I have for the stupid things Trump says will ever compare to the pure hatred I have of the Clintons and the establishment.

Fucking idiot

>Clinton is corrupt
Clinton actually knows her shit. Trump doesn't even know what the fuck he's saying. He mixed up Quds with the Kurds, doesn't know what the fuck the Nuclear Triad is, flip flopped on abortion and H1Bs, wants to repeal Obamacare by expanding medicare. Also, what good is his "bringing jobs back to this country plan" when his tax policy literally will increase our debt by 10 trillion dollars over the next decade?

>Zeitgeist
What year is it

JUST

Voted for Clinton here.

>my core issues

Fuck you. This country doesn't belong to you.

>A sane person on this board

God bless your soul

Pretty sure there's a huge number of people who don't necessarily agree with a lot of his policies but he's better than another 4 years of the same globalist corruption.

No matter your views on small individual issues, there is no question, Trump needs to win.

Because Clinton is basically asking for a war, so I'd rather go for the guy who's at least willing to try and get along with Russia.

Fpwp