There any actual Trump supporters here?

I realize a lot of you fags are just in it for the memes, and will probably even vote for him, but do you have any legitimate reason to back him? Not counting 'Because he's not Hillary'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aF9B4d54FwI
youtube.com/watch?v=ksYBQZ_jqFY
youtube.com/watch?v=0IeyGZsLnzE
verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_email_controversy#Hacking_attempts
gallup.com/poll/180440/new-record-political-independents.aspx)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's not Hillary

why do you care leaf?

The only people who don't support Hillary are people who've never been to college.

Based Michelle Obama
youtube.com/watch?v=aF9B4d54FwI

>LEAF shitpost thread

nothing to see here, move along

>'Because he's not Hillary'
That's a valid reason mate and it is my reason.

third time this week I've seen this OP

sage and report
sage and report
sage and report

behead all ctr shills and leafs

Are you the country that voted in a cuck just to get legal weed and weed still isn't legal while the ever expanding cuckoldry knows no bounds?

is someone at ctr looking for more information? fuck off shill

Nah, this place is satire

Drumpf is finished. No one here supports him seriously it's all just a funny game that we play along with to pass time.

Weird because I've been to college. And most of my friends. Family. Co-workers.

Weird.

Fuck you vote to spite liberals race baiting and turning everything into a god damn identity politics issue. Also, I'm tired of how smug the Obama's are. I no longer regret not voting for him the first time he ran.

This pretty much. It's just a game. You left out that there really is no competition and that the election was over before it even began.

I'm pro-fossil fuels, pro-GMO, I want a less permeable border, I want no more sanctuary cities, I'm anti-solar and anti-wind energy, I'm pro-free speech, pro-second amendment, I want good relations with Russia, I dont want our nation selectively interfering with foreign governments, I want manufacturing and low skill jobs back in the US so that people aren't being payed cents per hour to make our goods... I can go on and on. Hill won't give me a single thing i want.

I renounced my citizenship and bounced to Australia back in 07 when i thought America was going tits up. And it has, but if Trump can actually unfuck the system, or atleast rock the system enough to unfuck some of it, he deserves a shot. Better than 4 more years of fuckin' neocon Bush-lite that the dems have been since about the time i left.

He's the dude right now who's willing to take on the entire establishment...not just the parts that work for him.

None of the US elections in my lifetime have mattered. They've all been a choice between two faggots with slightly different policies that won't make any difference in the long run other than which one of them is going to get rich.

This is the only time I feel that voting for someone gives us a legitimate chance to burn our shitty government to the ground. It's not about policies, it's about there being a chance of electing someone who isn't actually completely corrupt.

I could be wrong about Trump, but it really doesn't matter. There's literally zero percent chance that Hillary isn't corrupt and dishonest so there's only one choice here.

I like his social and economic policies. I like his desire for isolationism and tax reform. I like him wanting to use diplomacy with Russia rather than provoking war with two nuclear superpowers (Russ.Fed. & Iran)

I've been to college, and most people I know have been to college and just didn't get brainwashed into social justice.
I wonder how many others are in the same boat.
I wonder is you're getting paid $15.75/hr to proxy shill.
Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=ksYBQZ_jqFY
This is what you get with a vote for Hillary.

His trade and immigration policies. NAFTA and subsequent deals killed the manufacturing economy around here, and the mass importation of illegal immigrants fucked over the working class.

Hillary just wants more of the same.

Do you want to know the real reasons leaf?

Or are you just another "1 post by this ID" maplenigger

Trump was a joke on this board.

Until he wasn't.

1 post by this is for sure.
OP confirmed for faggot shill.
Sage and report guys.

You have no say mate.

Obnoxious super-power is done this time

No this board has accused him of being Hillary's Agent Provocateur from the beginning.

It's not that he isn't Hillary but it's because he's everything that Hillary isn't

Fuck that gives me the chills just like 15 years ago. Still can't believe a little jet fuel can do all that damage... we should be using jet fuel to fight ISIS.

That's not really supporting him then is it lad

Trump is a literal avatar of hope

Yea, we have all these jets, you would think we would use one, but they just sit around instead, like that nigger your mom is afraid to tell you is your biological father.

holy shit i made that image lol

you can vote in America?
since when

Deployed user here. Already submitted my vote for Trump.

anti-TPP
anti-NAFTA

>implying
We have better things to do than shill for your 'democratic' elections

I voted for him 2 days ago at the library. Live in FL.

Art, psychology, and liberal arts degrees don't count.

RARE

He's the least pro-war candidate between the RNC and DNC.

He's the first I've seen talk shit about the Federal Reserve during a televised candidate debate.

Hope to see you in the next jihadnigger death podcast

Why are canadians the only ones against Trump ? And why do you guies care? Its fucking baffling that you guys can be so pathetic about your own politics you have to worry about ours

And you don't think -any- of his bantz are unconstitutional? You're a nation literally founded by refugees and built by slaves.

It never mattered who the candidate is. Nobody but a doorknob would vote for a democrat.

>leader of the free world is being decided
>why do you care

i'm voting Yeb!

>Why are you voting for Trump?
>The alternative is a state secret selling Muslim lackey
>That's not an argument!

Classic leaf

>America is number one when we want it to be
You're probably calling us a third world country in another thread.

because hes not Barry from Honolulu

Nah you got big guns. Sub par in everything else, but big guns.

Obviously I'm a kangaroo but if you want a welfare state, Trump's your man. He wants to close the borders, which is likely to actually happen to a degree, but he also wants to eliminate welfare, which will never happen. What this means is less foreigners on welfare making it slightly more sustainable. It's more or less why my people voted the way they did.

Learn to read ivan. In this election especially voting someone doesnt necessarily mean you support them. Picking the lesser evil is not support

Hillary is 4 more years of Obama policy, with raised taxes no less.

Trump will build a wall and enforce immigration laws, he'll support the middle class with more jobs protectionism (technically what America already does with its agriculture industry), renegotiate trade deals where America is getting screwed. Replace failing Obamacare with an open and competitive system. Trump will lower taxes across the board which will boost growth and increase spending which will help businesses and overall tax revenue.

s-stop
im not ready to remember yet

His policies on ending corruption in DC, immigration, simplification of the tax code, and I believe that his economic policies will help our country a great deal in the long term. I have so many reasons to vote for him. I could go on.

Trump promises to to ban lobbyists who take money from foreign governments. This will take away a lot of power from consolidated foreign interests. He will also protect the first and second amendments. You can be sure Hillary will censor the fuck out of the internet for what Wikileaks is doing to her if she wins. Trump also promises to protect America from economic migrants and illegal criminals who invade us from the southern border. I take that threat very seriously.

These are all things that Hillary will not do for me. But keep on pretending that Trump doesn't have policies, faggot. No one is falling for your bullshit.

I am 100% voting trump

youtube.com/watch?v=0IeyGZsLnzE

>There any actual Trump supporters here?
of course not, move along lea- I mean, canadian friend.

This

>mememing again

Scientists and medical professionals overwhelmingly support Clinton.

Also doesn't he want to make them wait 10 years or something before they can go from lawmakers to lobbyists and vice versa?

I truly believe Trump is the messiah for america, sent by God to clean up the corruption of the government. this whole campaign race is unfolding like a story straight from the bible.

>scientists
You mean people who play scientists on tv like bill nye, ndt, and michio kaku?

>medical professionals
So psychologists, chiropractors, dentists, pharmacists, nurses, massage therapists, acupuncturists and shit or generally anyone who benefits from corrupt insurance money being tossed around like confetti thanks to obamacare?

because benghazi
because emails
because bimbo squad
because selling uranium to russia/iran
because rapist/pedo husband
because hit list
because election rigging
because of stances on immigration and globalism
oh i'm sorry, exactly how many of hillary's faults and "less than legal/ethical" decisions are we supposed to ignore in order to vote for her?

Half of those aren't even real things.

And you have studies for all those subgroups you seem to know a whole lot about proving they overwhelmingly support Clinton?

>physicist
>80%+ blue

calling bullshit right now

>because benghazi
Eight investigations, no charges. The only thing to come from it is that the State Department could've increased security. But you technically can apply that rule to any and every incident where American lives are lost at the hands of terrorists (e.g. USS Cole, 9/11, Pulse nightclub shooting, Oklahoma bombing, etc.) That doesn't imply malfeasance.
>because emails
Nobody cares about her emails. It's 99% office gossip with nothing criminal in them.
>because bimbo squad
I don't even know what straws you're grasping on this one.
>because selling uranium to russia/iran
There was no transfer of U.S. produced uranium to Russia. Iran? Are you retarded?
>because rapist/pedo husband
Show me a conviction. Also, Bill isn't running but Trump is running. If you're going to elevate accusations to fact then you're going to need to do it for Trump as well. Especially when his first wife wrote in her book that he abused and sexually assaulted her.
>because hit list
Fringe shit. Boring.
>because election rigging
Essentially nonexistent and only believed by idiots. Post hard evidence. I'll wait.
>because of stances on immigration and globalism
Globalism made us a superpower and one of the biggest cultural influences on the planet. Immigration has ALWAYS been a net positive to the U.S. since our inception as a nation

Because Hillary is the result of a broken condom. I can't bring myself to vote for someone that should have never been born.

Yeah I've been rooting for him since day one. I honestly think he's the best choice we have right now. America has had 8 years of a President who acted like they don't care about the country. It needs someone who's willing to put America first.

I have Bachelor's. I'm voting Trump. What was your degree in?

wew

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/

>secretary of state's email is hacked due to her own carelessness
>no one cares

It's not as much as the contents of the email but the fact that sensitive info about national security could have been easily stolen. Also how she gave away US nuclear response secrets on a televised debate.

Better be getting paid well, shill.

I've yet to meet one "liberal" physicist.

>Not counting 'Because he's not Hillary'
Because...?

>a nation literally founded by refugees and built by slaves.

Listen here you little shit, America was founded by PIONEERS. They came to the new land to build a life of hard work, to leave something to pass down to their descendants. Do not compare them to people fleeing from war whose only goal is comfort and safety.

Academia isn't a real job, neither is Scientist Chemist or Physicist really which is why you had to get specific with the environmental scientist, medical chemist, etc, and their collection of data through donation money is questionable at best.

>secretary of state's email is hacked

But it wasn't hacked, you retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_email_controversy#Hacking_attempts

The entire controversy is the fact she had a personal email server in an official capacity and used it for official correspondence. This makes FOIA requests more difficult.

There have been more successful hacks against actual government approved servers in the last two years (e.g. OPM hack), fyi.

>nuclear secrets
No, she used open source information. If you want proof I can scrounge it up but those are public numbers.

I don't like political correctness, also the bill to end career politicians

Well, your anecdotes will be noted.

You can assume a bunch of people lied when making hundreds of dollars in donations each. I can't dispute that.

Whatever makes you feel better and sleep well at night, m8.

Slow down there, you might make too much sense to some liberals

I am saying a lot of people donate to both sides in varying degrees for political favors and individual rulings, not because it is their inherent political belief, so you would somehow have to adjust where they lived and the ruling political establishment factors.

Thanks brother

ban this fucker he must be silenced

the people who support Hillary are 6 feet under.

Also they already can't be trusted anyway if they say their job is "Academia" or they pick something generic Scientist when more succinct job titles are readily available.

Nobody gives a shit about who you've "met"

Lies, half of Sup Forums is never-employed teenagers/twenty-somethings.

Definitely need someone to undo Obama's damage

Another ctr canadian proxy thread.

This has always been a humble hillary board until we got invadered by TTR (Trump The Record)

Without that actual data all you can do is speculate. I'd assume you'd financially support the person you'd want to win, regardless. But anyone can assume differently until additional data is collected.

YOU CANT PUT ME IN A CORNER.

I don't think that's a reason you can't trust them. I would infer that most would list the occupation they are currently functioning as. I might be military but if I'm also a pilot or dentist, I'd likely list my exact occupation. That doesn't mean military would be incorrect.

A professor who holds a law degree will likely list academia as opposed to attorney.

Again, assumptions but that doesn't mean the data is inherently inaccurate.

I'm voting for Trump because he truly gives a flying fuck about America and is not about lining his own pockets.

The man sacrificed his very soul just to save the building from being on fire. He takes all this shit just to stay in the race.

Have to admit, I'm inspired by his willpower during all this shit.

The thing I dislike most about this is that it splits each field along a Republican-Democrat binary, when the majority of people in America consider themselves to be independents (see gallup.com/poll/180440/new-record-political-independents.aspx)

I really doubt all of these fields have 0% of people with independent affiliation. Besides, this data has nothing to do with who supports Clinton. It has to do with Republican vs. Democrat. Those aren't the same thing. Someone can have left-leaning politics and still choose not to support a specific candidate, or choose to forego supporting any candidate at all.

Overall your claim of

>Scientists and medical professionals overwhelmingly support Clinton.

remains dubious at best. It also puts doctors (which, to my knowledge, are "medical professionals") as evenly split with a slight preference for Republicans.

>Without that actual data all you can do is speculate.
Exactly, your infograph is just misguided speculation because you have a small easily corruptible set of data.

>A professor who holds a law degree will likely list academia as opposed to attorney
Why not just select college professor?
Maybe because its a poor methodology?

>inherently inaccurate.
You were the one that started your comment by dismissing it as speculation.