Hey, I'm half black half half white. My mother a native Norwegian and my father an African American

Hey, I'm half black half half white. My mother a native Norwegian and my father an African American.

I'm bored so AMA? I never come here, what I know about you guys is that a lot of you think people like me are the bane of western civilization.

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ozFOtI-O7KI?t=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will you kys and make white genetics great again?

No, you're not a wave of muslim migrants or authoritarian leftists. That's what we think the bane of western civilization is.
Saged for attention whore thread, go be histrionic on /soc/

Your mother is a whore, kill yourself nigger.

I dunno, I'm not white so I can't do anything

Can't argue with that one. Although the muslim communities in Michigan seem pretty American to me desu.

Well I wouldn't say that. I don't know anything about her past sex life but I did see a pic of her old boyfriend once.

Do you enjoy fighting games?

One of my friends tried to get me into street fighter but I really sucked at it and the difficulty curve is ridiculous.

You yourself are not the bane of western civilisation. Your parents are. There is not much you can do to change that. I suggest when finding a woman, go for a negress or someone who is also mixed.

Hm, nah I'm not gonna do that. Whoever comes by in my life that wants to have kids with me and vice versa (providing I'm in a good enough financial position) I'll probably marry and have children with.

Growing up mixed I grew to have little to no regard for racial structures and rules. I don't care what color my kids are.

How does it feel knowing you're the physical manifestation of jewish promoted degeneracy?

I don't know what's inherently degenerate about being married to and raising a family with a black man, especially a very rich one.

That's the problem, big fella. But can I ask, do you identify more with your black father, and the apparent historical suffering of your African genealogy? Or identify more with your white mother, and all the accomplishments of the white race throughout history? Will you marry a woman of another race yourself, and bear a child that doesn't look anything like the mother? Or find an acceptable black partner and raise a proper nuclear family?

>My mother a native Norwegian
Funny how it's always the sow that debases itself.

I honestly do not care. The suffering of my fathers historic family and the "achievements" of my mother's working class family are irrelevant to me. I'm not a collectivist. I don't think in groups of people. I'm an individualist, looking out for myself and those closest to me.

My father was the owner of a software development firm, who then sold it raising my families net worth to around 11 million dollars. He now incubates soft ware companies making about 400,000 a year.

There's no debasing there friendo

post hand

>There's no debasing there friendo

Sorry, but you're the product of a pathetic woman living out her soft beastiality fetish. Pic related is worth 16 million dollars, but that doesn't change that he's an animal.

I'm guessing your mother is from Svalbard, seeing how she's such a fan of coal-burning and coal-mining…

god, i despise """"""""""""""funny""""""""""""""" horse names

are you one of those black guys who want to hang all whites and revert civilization to the dark ages, and let pisslam win, or are you one of those chill guys who hates his own race.

You're mom is not worth a turd you know that? I bet you fucking despise her for shitting you inferior shitskin out instead of an Aryan superman.

I'm so sorry.

Are you Amandla Stenberg?

>Well I wouldn't say that. I don't know anything about her past sex life but I did see a pic of her old boyfriend once.

Was he white?

my grandfather hates of what your country has become and his tiny town, you and your country have no say for this guy being half black.

>google Amandla Stenberg
>occupation: actress and activist

>My mother a native Norwegian and my father an African American.

Jesus fucking CHRIST

You aren't the bane of western civilization, your mother is.

God bless

If you don't identify with your white heritage, why not?

Do you ever think admit going on ancestry.com? Do you ever think about wanting to make your white ancestors proud?

Mixed as well (white father Mexican mother) and while I try to satisfy both sides of my ancestry (white roots go back to England, Mexican roots come from the natives and can also be traced to Spain) I did start focusing on Father's first, and that seems to be a general pattern EXCEPT with black mixes!! Even with a white father and black mother more often than not they ignore their white heritage and their ancestors.

Are you one of these?

Please, you're either Mexican or a mudshit for that pathetic grammar of yours.

The day of the rope is coming to all of you heretic scum.

Uh fucking excuse you that horse identifies as a green monkey check your privilege

youtu.be/ozFOtI-O7KI?t=6

black user here

nobody really cares, these people ITT do not exist irl.

when i post pro trump shit and share similar views poll will call you #based

don't take anything on this shitposting board to harshly. (if you are anyways)

only a small minority on this board actually care about this stuff.

Kek. Murderous

this is a stupid thread, you're not a special flake op

fuck this shit

Well if a horse can make the dean's list at a top ten university than we have bigger problems

A suburb of oslo

I dont hate black people, I don't like them either. I really dont hate any race or culture as long as they don't want to kill me.

Nah I'm fine with who I am considering I've been rather successful. I'm more jelous of my older brother

Nope

Yeah he was Norwegian

It's funny because I got all of my intellegence from my father(near perfect score on the SAT), and my athleticism from my mother (award winning powerlifter)

It's funny how many assumptions you've made. The man is a genius

I don't care about the white race, or any race as long as their not violently murdered

Why would I want to make skeletons and dust proud?

Threads like this make me sad.

When I see a coal burner in person I just get angry, but being reminded that the victims of race mixing like OP exist really makes me think.

I hope they do not suffer as much as their parents do on the day of reckoning.

im half breed and mostly british, im just terrible at typing and tired, sorry brother.

I'm sure this horse too has some pieces of paper testifying to its high quality and worth.

I'm not a victim. I'm so glad I was born to a successful businessman instead of whatever the fuck my white dad would have been. And there will be no day of reconing, no great tide of justice. Race wars are impossible with the existence of stable nation states.

>half
>mostly
You are no one's brother. That is the sad truth.

race is a meme

judge a man by the color of his character, not his skin

racists are faggots

People can do what they want

it's about values, values matter more than race.

(Notice how this post didn't get an answer. You just know it's some white cuck behind this thread.)

kys and your coal burning mother cunt
T.Mullato with hwhite dad im gonna kms later.

I'm not a tainted half-breed. Even being a "pure" shitskin is better than being a half-breed in my eyes.
Genetics matter more than feelings.

F
THIS
S

>people like me are the bane of western civilization.
nah, it's people like your mom that are the problem. i don't blame anyone for wanting to come to the west and i don't blame darkies for wanting to bang white women. we (white westerners) just shouldn't have ever let this happen.

>Norwegian female, Nigger breed
Tell me, do you have beautiful Nordic blue eyes with long blonde hair? Do you know any Nordic language or culture of importance to discuss? Do you have a nice accent that Norwegians are known for? Maybe some distinctive features such as freckles, blemishes or unique bone structure that white people are known for in our diverse gene pool. Perhaps you've got good maths skills, charisma, wit, musical talent etc.

OR

Do you look and sound like every other half nigger with no innovation or high grades parading RnB songs about white women and muh dick?

I'm not holding my breath here.

>I'm so glad I was born to a successful businessman instead of whatever the fuck my white dad would have been

You wouldn't have existed if your nigger dad didn't marry your self hating degenerate mother. Do you not understand how biology works? Anyway's, I'm glad my parents are rich AND I'm not part monkey like yourself. Have a nice day LaQwan don't go raping and murdering too many whiteys today, okay?

I wish to personally strangle the fucking life out of your mother.

This. OP is probably a LARPing CTR cuck. POST HANDS WITH TIMESTAMP OP

What kind of fucking abomination are you? Never come to these shores.

honestly, it's probably just a newfag who didn't get it