Trump is a fucking 4D chessmaster

How could Trump know the media and people so well?
How can one man be so socially intelligent?

>Trump: "it's rigged!"
>Trump: "we'll see how I feel about the vote when I see it"
>Civil War meme goes mainstream
>muh peaceful power transfer
>Trump wins despite rigging
>Hillshills demand recount/investigation
>bonus: dem rigging uncovered
>Libshit hypocrisy on full display
>Tolerant left memes themselves into civil war attempt and/or unrest because literally hitler
>Absolutely crushed because they don't own fucking guns
>Leftism banished to obscurity through guilt by association exacted on the right previously
>Culture war officially over
>Libtards eternally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBz-XkBstao
youtube.com/watch?v=0IeyGZsLnzE
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep

Because we told him to
You don't understand we control him yet do you? He's 4chansteins monster

Facts are facts. You don't control them, I don't control them. They either ring true to you or they don't. We are the Truth, follow or not.

Trump is vindictive in an ENTJ kind of way. In that he would take personal pleasure in jailing all of his opponents for crimes they actually committed.

We'll see how many pardons Obama has to issue before he leaves.

this

It's simple. Current major media organizations were built from the ground-up by corporate and political special interests to be absolutely retarded and basically allow any given message be taken up as mainstream at any moment without dealing with critical thinking about how or why. For the most part, this works with people like Hillary speaking the same language as them, and opponents coming off as obscenely dissonant. But Trump understands them enough to simply speak over them in ways they are not at all trained to counter.

Watch this recent interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=iBz-XkBstao

He takes full control and she doesn't even seem to notice.

damn wow, he shreds that shit up

Man what kind of stupid fucking questions was she throwing at him? God damn.

Questions from a woman

Pulled a 180 on that fat fuck Moore's shaming video.

"How much" "how much"x30 cnn is fucking pathetic.

with under two weeks left, I plan to unleash the full power of my weapoized autism in support of Trump. I'll take care of the local Barnes and Nobles in my area as I can pull off an inversion in about 90 seconds.

Trump has my full support for subliminal psyops actions in meatspace
>operation inversion

If that is Jesus Christ's will, then so be it.

ALL NIGGERS DEAD

Nice trips nigger

It's sad that I hate the idea of losing this election but not even really because of the presidential issues. This election truly is, as Moore put it, going to be a giant fuck you to basically everything this board/myself is an opponent of. Which ever side loses has to deal with the four years of constant smug bantz and butthurt. We'll never have a candidate like Trump again if he loses. Not in this lifetime at least.

> 000
Checked

There are lots of ways to help Trump in the analog world. Another way is pic related.

>operation insertion

Good work user.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT

ty user

Please enjoy this war-hawk-hillary-versus-marilyn inversion

Operation Insertion

>find memes you like on /cfg/ or make your own
>keep the message simple
>find empty free newspaper dispensers in an urban area
>subversively distribute memes in empty newspaper boexes
>wait for maymays to work their meme magic
>re-walk route, take notes, report results to Sup Forums and /cfg/
>rinse and repeat

>tfw SJW's and CTR will take down 80% of your memes in under 6 hours
>tfw the takedown rate is a measure of how threatening your memes are to the "official narrative"

If there was a condition that was the exact opposite of autism, Trump would have it. He knows how people feel and what they want. He knows how to put what people want into words.

>rigged
>trump wins

Faggot

Good eye user. I've noticed the face as well. Can you find "MOOT" or a google in pic related?

The store where this inversion took place has a really active magazine rack which is naturally autistic. I just made a few adjustments to the chaos.

Thee are many ways to help Trump over the next 10 days or so. Do your part to MAGA!

can you catch me up on what Operation Inversion is? I am a tard.

He's nothing more than a Barron plant.

I don't know know where this man gets his energy. But I do know that he's got boundless energy and all of the momentum right now.

Hillary has a complicit press covering for her and advocating for her 24/7. And she can't even climb stairs without unironic support from her handlers.

this is a great idea. i have a week off im going to do something similar. do they make a "lying cunt" magazine?

>what is operation inversion?

>find a bookstore with lots of magazines
>study them as raw art material (pictures, words, text, color) for a minute or two
>identify a high traffic area for your mayhem
>find a magazine with the target of your inversion, like a picture of Hillary or Hillary and Bill
>find other dissonant magazines to craft your own narrative, like gun magazines or a hot biker girl straddling a motorcycle
>put the Hilldawg magazine in the center of the front row, and assemble to other magazines arou god her. I like to have shocking pictures to her left, and hot women to her right
>if you find two copies of "People" or "SHAPE" magazine you can spell "PEPE". Put this above Hillary.
>you can also spell the word "MEME" with 2 copies of any MEN'S magazine
>to the right of the hot woman you can put your statement piece in support of Trump
>be creative, and have fun
>flip the copy of Hillary upside down (although sometimes the inversion is more effective when you DON'T do this
>take a discreet picture of your mayhem and either leave the store or hang around for several minutes to see if your meatspace meme is effective
>use the photo as a starting point for an autistic digital meme
>upload meme to Sup Forums and then end up in a thread like this discussing operation inversion
>rinse and repeat

>tfw your analog and digital memes will piss off SJW's and CTR shills
>tfw you gain meme magic strength by doing analog attacks in public and in full view of normies and shills who have no clue what your doing at the time
>tfw your strength level compels you to start doing analog insertion attacks as well

if only I didn't live in the middle of nowhere :(

>if only I lived in a city...

Then do what you can from your keyboard in the countryside. Encourage other anons who DO live near cities to put down their keyboards and go analog briefly. Show them examples of what to do. Explain it as if you're already an expert. Give encouragement. An army is not made up exclusively of front-line soldiers. The GI's managing the supply lines away from the battles have a crucial role to play as well.

>analog insertion attacks
user rape isn't cool

>Trump wins despite rigging
It isn't happening

Awesome and inspiring video, user

History always repeats itself user. There's nothing new under the sun. You are right for the most part, the pendelum is about to swing pretty far to the right, and it might stay over there for a bit, but then it will just swing back over to the left in a another few decades, and the cycle will continue forever

Kek

It's more like planting a subliminal splinter in someone's mind, but doing it in the real world, not from a keyboard

You never read Frankenstein. The Dr. never controlled the monster

Insomnia bump

hmm this is weird, if Trumps wins the 8th im callin him the anti Christ for sure
if Hillary wins ww3 and nothing changes

>trips then dubs

Kek is flowing through this guy, meme magic confirmed

the anti-christ is adored all around the world

trump is adored by around half of 1 country

trump is cyrus from babylon

May God will it so.
In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.

Your post made me think of this tweet. It is like reading tumblr fan fiction.

i have my doubts man, shit's weird
have to wait till 8th

We memed brexit into reality why not trump?

Chess master alright
> develops cult of personality telling people he alone can fix their problems.
> finds racial scapegoats
> encourages non thinking fervour and mob mentality
> organises mass rallies with rambling incoherent speeches
> promotes conspiracy theories
> lies unashamedly and continues to do so despite proof
> openly threatens to jail political opponents
> leverages the economic downturn of the middle classes and social conservatives to gain power.
> promises to grow military power
> promises to allow torture of enemies
> promises to target persons due to religion
> promotes unconstitutional policing practices based upon racial profiling
> uses the religious right as a power base
So the conditions of 1930s Germany aren't exactly the same as 2016 USA but it's fucking close.
I'll guarantee you cunts will be like 1950s Germans after all the damage is done trying to claim innocence.
You won't be, his sons will be yours. That's if any of us survive what he will unleash

Considering the alternative is being forced to continue pretending blacks and women do worse because of my racist white face.....

Horseshit, you live in one of the luckiest nations on earth you have nothing to bitch about.

>Operation Insertion

Get the word out, subliminally. Make use of existing devices found on every street corner to display your memes. Don't use glue or tape. Give yourself the option to insert new memes as the need arises and as new scandals are uncovered...or covered up.

On holiday. Stop deflecting.

This is EXACTLY how I see it.

You know, it was just a couple of years ago that I found myself wondering "where did all the great men of the past go" Turns out he was calculating his moment to rise - I'm serious, there hasn't been a man like this since Hitler to capture the people and crush the establishment. This time though, the people of the world will decide how he's received, not the powerful minority of governments and shadow players.

Cant.
Fucking.
Wait.

>Operation Inversion

Turning magazines upside down is an Operation?

Kek

It's called charisma and it's a hell of a drug.

Be careful with that assumption.

On the ground in middle England so to speak, anyone with two brain cells to rub together could see the writing on the wall for the last 5 years at least.

Brexit was always going to win. It was more of a surprise it ended up being so close.

I want to believe.

>History always repeats itself user
are you saying I've read this post an infinite number of times? and you've been a total faggot each time?

wooow, really makes something something

>Australia is automaticaly disregarded as a troll

The left most dumbfucks on Sup Forums perceive today will not be the "left" that rises up in response to a Trump presidency. If anything, revolt will be united against him.

70% of this country already knows the score. They know the signs. They smell fascism brewing.

There's way too much cultural inertia to convince the remaining 30% to wake up. You're either a self-righteous tunnel-visioned single-issue voter piece of shit evangelical or a conspiracy-fearing alt right idealist, and nothing will change your mind until you're facing down the grimmest fucking reality of your adult life.

Are you going to take up arms against your fellow Americans when the Orange man says to? Will his adversaries become yours? You're already flocking like sheep to the slaughter.

Or will you fight for your democracy against a man who has taken you for the conspiracy-sucking fools you are? My dear snowflakes, bastions of free speech like Sup Forums will be the first to go...

No need and he's not exactly wrong.

If anything in the UK at least, the swing to the right has been overdue for at least 5 years and it nearly saw the country swallowed.

how can this mystical imaginary pendulum swing between left and right prior to there being a left and right?

kek

50 years of being told that you couldnt even talk about immigration without outing yourself as a filthy evil racist and literal Hitler.

Can you feel the backlash Westminster?

CAN YOU FEEL IT NOW?

There have always been widely opposing views, often massively throughout our history. It's what kept our country in check and allowed us to operate normally. The politics and national sentiment often swung between the two due to overreaching one way or another.

The UK at least was extremely divided on whether we should even go to war with Hitler for example.

I would argue however that in power at least, there has been very little opposition which has caused a stagnant situation in differing opinions that matter in politics and power. This has led to an overbearing authority and the onset of restrictions to free speech, thought and the rest.

As things stand, Jeremy Corbyn for all his faults is a godsend to the nation. Not because he needs power in this day, but he provides a real opposition point of view which is badly needed.

The UK had been stuck in the centre-left for too long in terms of politics whilst the nation was ever slowly moving towards the right. This is why Brexit came about.
The only surprise there was as I said before, how close it ended up being.

>When kek passes you a fresh meme

Yes. Yes I will. Some won't survive, but that's okay, we'll live on for you. You can live vicariously through us, just like you do your movie stars and politicians.

Gott Mit Uns.

Looks like cia is not trying to hide the fact they have control of wikileaks now.

To be fair, it's hard to argue against the idea that much of the Brexit vote was a way to kick the politicians in this country and the EU establishment as a whole.

But I do think that viewpoint is overstated and attributes too much towards the vote to leave. The UK has always been fairly suspicious of foreign intervention, especially as it relates to mainland Europe.

I've never seen this fucking picture before. This is great.

I agree. Geography determines destiny, and although people like to talk-up the connected world... while we are still physical beings...physical space/land/geography/borders matter.
We are an island and for at least the last 100 years our geopolitical aims have been best served by having a foot in the US and a foot in Europe while not actually becoming a part of either. I dont think that dynamic has changed.

The EU could have been something good, but not with the plan it has been following over the last 20-30 years. Furthermore it is structured in such a way as to make reform an impossibility, whether or not those leaders in the EU actually wanted reform or not. There is simply no mechanism to achieve it and no levers to steer reform, its an all or nothing choice. We chose nothing.

Britain needs to decide where it wants to go, and go there.

have the full version. Or at least I assume it's the full version.

CHECKED

yes, but do you agree there was a time before left and right?

Thanks for posting this all the time user :3

It needs to be seen by everybody. I applaud your persistence.

THANK YOU FOR CORECTING THE RECORD

Terrific.

This fine little lady is pretty smart herself and she's with trump too.