Hacker who stole nude photos of celebrities gets 18 months in prison

Hacker known as 'Sup Forums' BTFO

theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/27/nude-celebrity-photos-hacker-prison-sentence-ryan-collins?CMP=oth_b-aplnews_d-1

How will 'Sup Forums' ever recover????

That's what you got for messing with feminism hackers!

Oh well he did good.

DALETE THIS

>only one hacker
meh, I guess they gotta bust someone.

a-any m-more of these?

F

How fucking new are you?

sloppy bitch
id suck her dick though

I never actually looked at the photos, and I haven't bothered to google "hacked celebs", figured theyd be at least a little hidden.

ive been here since 01 you cuck

>a two year phishing scam, got all the celebs through phishing

>A
>MASTER
>FISHERMAN

Hackers are the niggers of the cyber world

>phishing
if you fall for any kind of social engineering hacking you deserve what you get
if you fucking upload nudez to some image hosting thing you deserve it doubly so

more like a master baiter

> been here since 01

such delicious b8 faggot

fuck off

DELETE THIS

k

>ive been here since 01 you cuck

he unironically did nothing wrong

>18 months
He'll serve 9 months

post the one with a load on her face.

WHY ARE THE BOTTOMS OF SOME PEOPLES FLAGS DIFFERENT?

WHAT THE FUCK?

ALSO, THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR FLAG IS CUT OFF TO EARLY.

FUCK THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH, FUCKING GOOK CUNT CAN'T EVEN GET FLAGS RIGHT. HOLY SHIT.

DON'T GET ME STARTED YOU FUCKING SPIC. SIT THE FUCK DOWN. NOBODY THINKS THAT PUNS ARE FUNNY. PEOPLE DON'T LAUGH WITH YOU, THEY LAUGH AT YOU YOU FAT FUCKIGNCUNT.

Are there nudes of Avril Lavigne? No way.

>Posting this whore
>not posting classy MEW

shes going to get so fat in 5 years

one close up titty shot and a couple of bikini shots - nothing to fap home about

>Sup Forums thread
>MEW starts playing

Man it's like... I bet remembers when was good.

It's not her but here.
I 'member it was posted weeks before on /hc/ by some user in a long distance relationship with this girl that wanted photos of her with other guys cum on her face to beat off to.

She's just thicc

>low level prison
>18 months and early release for good behavior
>btfo in the slightest

Apparently you dont know anything about the prison system. You think he's gonna be buttfucked into oblivion when that prison predator horseshit is just ghost stories told to kids to keep them from acting bad. You have to seek out fags inside if you wanna fuck. Low security prisons are basically like high school, where you and your buddies just hang out and watch tv, joke around, talk shit to guards, or play basketball. It aint like theyre throwing him into the lion's den with violent lifers. That shit is a breeze.

i repeat shes going to get so fat in 5 years

Many of the fappening leaks didn't come from this guy. They were leaked by the celebrities themselves to gain attention. This is modern day feminism.

who are these women?

>sodium lauryl sulfate bubbles

White liquid soap.

BREHS...

And the best "leak" was Abigail Spencer's videos. God damn.

What a fucking cuck, I now find that pic disgusting.

Sup Forums was never good

I want to fuck the feminsim and hypocrisy out of her if you know what I mean

no

explain

So the first of October then

I do. I am the right man for the job, however.

"Federal authorities were able to trace the IP addresses of several computers used in the Celebgate hack to a nondescript apartment building in Chicago in the 6400 block of South Narragansett Avenue, where Majerczyk lived with his mother, a retired Chicago police officer, according to court records."

and you 400 pound hackers think you can hide? kek kek kek

We should set up a go fund me to get him lots of ramen ,chips, pop, coffee and tabbaco also a burner phone so he will have more when he gets out.

I want to stick my peepee in her vajayjay
if you know what I mean

sorry, you'll have to draw a picture

>autism

the ultimate mark of the new fag is calling others new

CAAAARRRLLLOOOSSS!!!

going all out today you leaf faggot?

>b8 harder

>women
Its one, Jennifer Lawrence.

It's not her it's just a lookalike. JLaw is too pure to be so lewd.

these dumb sluts gave him their login info when he sent them emails posing as apple. im gonna email celebs as their bank

Does she ever take pictures with clothes on?

thats just my proxy (one of several), are you going out at all today? see what I did there? assuming you can identify rhetorical devices

I'm amazed she found the time to be in movies between her numerous photo-sessions!

thanks for the (you)

>your autism is leaking

I bet the celebs also get some sort of pay out too, because somehow having naked pictures on the internet costs them millions of dollars

meanwhile if a man gets his dick pics shared on the internet he gets arrested for indecent exposure

This has nothing to do with feminism. He broke the law and got put in jail. Who fucking cares?

Worth it.

last time I posted a pic from the fappening I was banned automatically lol

I forgot I ever downloaded those. Too bad I lost my hard drive in a boating accident.

>taking pictures of yourself naked
Why the FUCK do people do this? It's always perplexed me. Am I out of touch?

Was reading the headline thinking "I wonder where those pics are"

Fuck I love Sup Forums

Does anyone here speak margherita? I don't quite understand what this guy is trying to say.

rip in peace ryan
also r8 my meme Sup Forums

So if you're flirting with a girl through texts often it'll lead to sending pics, then they'll want sexy ones then nude. It's a pita sometimes to go and take some to send so it's good to just have ones from before. The purpose is you're both going to meet to fuck and that's about it.

>mfw I bought JLAW a drink at ABC Cucina in NYC December 9th 2012 and no one believes me.

>mfw I didn't even know who JLAW was at the time.

>mfw

>gets nudes, goes to prison
>Hillary breaks the law and gets people killed, running for president

Tell me again how White Privilege works.

Sounds like degeneracy to me. I have no sympathy for these people.

>Put things on the internet
>Stealing from public domain

How can anyone own the internet?
>Inb4 Muh Domain Name

Our hero. RIP his asshole in peace.

I lost a web host over it. My site got too popular lol.

>buying someone who makes millions of dollars doing nothing anything
your ID has double the cuck in it, just for u

EVERYBODY in his prison is gonna treat him like a king that dude is like robinhood he's gonna be a legend

I see no asshole pic

I literally did not know who she was. She said she was waiting for someone. I thought she was an attractive blonde woman. We seemed to be around the same age, so I went ahead and bought her a drink. She wasn't opposed to it. We mainly spoke about stupid things. She's a rather sporty girl. Her +1 arrived, and she graciously thanked me for the drink. After that, some dude came over and was like "DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT WAS??" I said "Yes, she told me her name was Jennifer." He said, "Yeah, Jennifer Lawrence. THE ACTRESS!" I was just like "Okay, I've never heard of her."

Mind you, I am not in cinematic / music jew so help me if I miss out on pop culture.

lmao more like Jennifer Lowrent

Kek, this disinfo piece.
He didn't "run a phishing sscam to gain the passwords of morethan 100 people" he bought a bunch of data dumps being brokered on the deepweb and knew what he was looking for.
Also he wasn't "the hacker known as Sup Forums" he was a tumblr SJW libtard who acquire the pics and released them via Sup Forums in a vain attempt to get Sup Forums shut down as a result of it.
Actual result:
>Sup Forums remains (even though retards who don't know any better still attribute the leak as a Sup Forums job, to much undeserved infamy)
>his ass got reamed in the courts
Fucking kekky situation all around.

But who was phone?

Don't for the life of me understand why she's considered hot. Hyper-typical midwestern cornfed if you ask me.

Don't feel bad, I still don't know for what reason the bland whore is famous aside from the usual kikes hyping her up to thirsty beta males. Like I can't name you a single thing that's supposed to represent her 'career' but like you I do not engage in the motion picture jew at all.

She's "quirky" and "sototallyrelatableomg"

How low test do you have to be to not want to obliterate that

she's about 5'9 and has a good hip/waste ratio and decent tits

meme actress.

also hunger games.

nobody likes her anymore.

Also, you guys can thank this man for the wave of newfags and redditors that flooded this site after this "fappening" episode. The effects are still felt to this day

Her face looks lifeless. Her body is pretty average.

Pic related is pretty great though.

Thanks man, I don't feel bad at all. In fact, I am pretty sure she might have thought I was a faggot. I have that vibe with women. I don't know what it is. Maybe I am just too comfy with myself and don't give any fucks. I can talk culture / art / whatever. I held season tickets to the Lyric Opera in Chicago. I hate flaming faggots, liberals, niggers, and all of the worst of the regressive liberal culture. I am a gun nut ANCAP. I'm literally an outcast. A social outcast.

it's fair because she's a stupid bitch

Fuck me she's a piece of work.

>buying women drinks

Get the fuck out of here. I grew up literally blocks from there. 62nd and Nagle.

What the fuck.

>“In some cases,” Brandler’s office said, “Collins would use a software program to download the entire contents of the victims’ Apple iCloud backups. In addition, Collins ran a modeling scam in which he tricked his victims into sending him nude photographs.”

negro was determined to get some tit pics and he did

IMPLYING PHISHING IS HACKING LMAO

stupid celebrities

I still can't believe this. I didn't follow this story too closely when it was all over the news. I spent my childhood riding bikes around the architect of the Fappening. Surreal.

mayne I go to school close to where the Chattanooga shooting happened and it blew my mind seeing it on here
memes are penetrating the wall of the matrix