Yesterday republicans in florida had a lead in of just 6 k

Yesterday republicans in florida had a lead in of just 6 k

It just jumped up to 11k

So we all agree trump is going to win florida at this point right?

OP, what's 1+1?

Democrat votes

371,381+631,686 = 1,003,067

Republican votes
677,920+336,896 = 1,014,816

It's over CTR better just kill yourself now

Bump

Why aren't you counting the not yet returned ones?

Yes. Another Trump+3 poll came out today as well. It's obvious the state has left Hillary as a result of his increased presence and ad-spending.

Because those are votes not cast, and until they are returned, they will remain uncast votes.

>not yet returned
that's why

>not yet returned

HMMM

really makes you...think

>difference of 11k
Wew lad what a landslide

My mom got sent one for the Florida congressional/senatorial primary but threw hers away. Just because they got sent one doesn't mean they will fill it out.

I don't get it. So these are just the ballots that were sent out to people who are registered as Dems/Reps?

If so, I wonder what the increase in the number of requested ballots were since a few days ago.

"Sent one" or she requested it?

Early voting continues on until the 5th and a lot can change in 10 days, user. Don't get cocky.

Democrats dominate combined early voting and still barely win that state. If they lose early voting by 5-30k votes it is a landslade victory for trump. Hell they have a slight edge it will still probably be a 2-4% trump victory in this key swing state. Maybe dems should have focused on real swing states instead of muh red arizona and texas meme lol

More importantly, Bernie Dems voting for Trump and his massive lead with independents. He will win in a landslide.

They passed a law increasing absentee ballots significantly from 2012. Dems are apparently too fucking lazy to return them and this helping the red team big time.

We wanted one for the presidential primary, and when we requested that one, we hit the "send us the next four or so election ballots". Either way, my point is that those people listed in that statistic might not actually send theirs back. There's currently a huge get-out-the-vote operation to make sure as many people send theirs back as possible.

I agree on nothing until November 9th, stay vigilant and make sure to vote fampai

Idk man. The fact trump is gaining now says alot. Early voting hype seems to have to died down. Granted maybe the last 4 days will have another surge, but the clock is ticking and the fact they are still playing catch up while trump is projected to dominate election day makes his probablity of winning the state pretty fucking high

I voted this morning in maryland even though it likely doesen't matter here

Okey Doke.

Also I just want to say we could still lose this thing even though iowa is a sure thing and ohio is looking likely for trump too. Even with north Carolina there is a fair chance he could lose it, but rest assured it will really weaken her mandate and the cuckservatives who want la raza immigration reform even if he loses NC

dems thugs vote more than once in early voting

Where are you getting these stats? Link?